SVP Auto Shipping

SVP Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for SVP Auto Shipping

More Info for SVP Auto Shipping

Excellent Service
Review by on 11/18/2019 6:30 PM

Thank you so much for your service. I highly recommend SVP Auto Shipping to everybody who wants ship the car. I received my car on time (7 days) from Edmonton to Toronto without any damage or extra mi [More]

Be Patient
Review by on 9/25/2019 4:12 PM

We hired SVP using a referral from our neighbour to ship a luxury SUV from St. John's NL to Toronto. We were a bit wary of doing this because of the possibility of theft, damage etc. Steve Burley was [More]

SVP Auto Shipping
Please don't even try to use this shipi
Review by on 9/3/2019 2:17 PM

Please if you have to ship your car. Don't even try to use this company. I dropped my car for shipment from ottawa to Edmonton for over one month now. I have not gotten my car. Steve doesn't pick [More]

Stephen Burley - This person was advised that their vehicle was going to be placed in the first available load (loads leave once a week for out west). As it is the summer season there is a high volume of vehicles bein...

Classic truck shipped from Calgary to Sc
Review by on 8/16/2019 1:00 PM

Had my pickup truck shipped from Calgary Alberta to Scarborough Ontario the last week, no issues at all, vehicle was shipped in a reasonable time, when questions were asked they were answered, the pri [More]

Worst customer service
Review by on 8/14/2019 10:09 PM

I have never written a customer review, however the terrible service I received at SVP Auto Moving has prompted me to write my first ever review in the hopes that I can help other people avoid the pro [More]

Stephen Burley - As per the claims that have been mentioned are completely not true. Photos of the owner's vehicle were taken when the vehicle was picked up along with condition reports that were made during shipping ...

Horrible experience
Review by on 5/8/2019 10:07 PM

If you would like to spend your money on car rentals, waiting for your own vehicle to come, go with that company. You well be trapped for who knows how long to get your vehicle to your destination. Y [More]

Stephen Burley - The client was advised that moving a vehicle would take roughly a month from Corner Brook to Regina from the pick up date, updates were given to the client and their wife as they were received from di...

Antique Car shipped from Calgary to Sain
Review by on 4/8/2019 5:13 PM

I found that Steve was very personable and answered any of my concerns promptly. I would recommend SVP Auto Shipping to anyone looking to ship a vehicle. I also found their rates to be very reasonable [More]

Transport Jeep Patriot from Calgary to H
Review by on 9/11/2018 7:17 AM

When moving home from Calgary to Halifax I choose SVP to ship my truck. The service was great and Steve was amazing to deal with - he answered all questions and emails very promptly and the delivery [More]

Transport of car from Edmonton to Moncto
Review by on 5/30/2018 2:27 PM

I hired SVP Auto Shipping to transport my vehicle from Edmonton to Moncton. From the initial email by the company to the efficient delivery of the vehicle in Moncton, Steve Burley and all of the staff [More]

SVP Auto Shipping
Land cruiser shipment edmonton to toront
Review by on 11/30/2017 7:29 AM

I had no experience or knowledge with shipping vehicles over long distance. So like most I used the internet to compile a list of possible companies to contact, get quotes and decide. After two [More]

SVP Auto Shipping
Beware of personal vehicle procedures
Review by on 9/22/2017 9:11 AM

I had a domestic car shipped from NL,Canada to Ottawa,Canada. Steve was extremely helpful and prompt during the initial booking procedure, so I definitely had trust in using this service for my vehicl [More]

Stephen Burley - This persons vehicle arrived at the dealership afterhours, so the key was placed in the overnight key box at the dealership. When our office was opened after the weekend, the owner was notified, and t...

Fabulous and Trustworthy Service
Review by on 9/18/2017 5:10 PM

I am submitting this review a second time as the first one didn't seem to take. I had a vehicle shipped from Thunder Bay, Ont to Darmouth NS, Canada. Steve responded to emails and phone calls immedi [More]

SVP Auto Shipping
On time delivery, great customer service
Review by on 2/1/2017 6:21 AM

SVP Auto Shipping moved our car from Kelowna, BC to St. John's, NL without any issues. Steve was very knowledgeable. He responded to emails within a few minutes and he was in close contact with the ca [More]

moving one vehicle
Review by on 1/11/2017 7:16 PM

Excellent service all round - all eventualities were explained to us before hand. Steve is very knowledgeable and honest. He was very clear about what to expect and how the journey would unfold. W [More]

SVP Auto Shipping
Caused hundreds of dollars of damage to
Review by on 10/3/2016 11:14 PM

I requested a quote from multiple transport companies, and SVP Auto seems to be responsive before the point of sale. Steve made it seem very straight forward and easy. I dropped my vehicle off at [More]

Stephen Burley - As per the Terms & Conditions that was signed by this person, we do not cover the under carriage of his vehicle. Below is what we emailed him after trying to contact him several times- Sent Octobe...

SVP Auto Shipping
SVP Auto Shipping - Great Service!
Review by on 3/29/2016 4:21 AM

Recently had my truck shipped from Calgary, Alberta to Halifax, Nova Scotia. I had went on line and sourced about 6 different companies. Of all the companies, their quote was very reasonable and the [More]

Review by on 11/24/2015 6:39 AM

My second time using SVP to deliver and pick my new vehicle.As always professional,100% reliable. Stevedida great communication to update the location all the way durin the trip. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Auto Transport Dartmouth to Nelson BC
Review by on 11/7/2015 12:05 PM

Steve and SVP Shipping did a excellent job of getting my car from Dartmouth, NS to Nelson, BC and their price was very reasonable. It arrived quickly and as quoted by SVP. All communication, including [More]

Shipping My Car To Ottawa
Review by on 11/4/2015 6:57 PM

I had an excellent experience with SVP Auto Shipping! I needed to get my car from Halifax, NS to Ottawa, ON and Steve and his team did a excellent job, getting it there even faster then I expected. My [More]

AUTO SHIPPING
Review by on 10/28/2015 2:45 PM

STEVE BURLEY WAS GREAT TO DEAL WITH- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION EVEN AFTER HOURS. THIS AMAZED ME AS MOST BUSINESSES WILL NOT CONTACT YOU AFTER THEIR OFFICE HOURS BUT STEVE DID THIS A COUPLE OF TIMES TO [More]

Vehicle Transporting
Review by on 9/24/2015 10:33 AM

Steve Burley was an awesome individual to deal with, coming through on each and everything originally promised. I would definitely use this carrier again for any transporting requirements. Steve w [More]

PERFORMANCE RATING
Review by on 9/18/2015 11:39 AM

This transaction was totally painless and working with Steve was a pleasure He was readily available and easily contacted when we had questions and concerns. I would definately use this company in t [More]

SVP Auto Shipping
SVP AUTO SHIPPING ARE THE WORST!!!!!!
Review by on 8/31/2015 7:19 PM

I had booked my car to be transported by SVP Auto Shipping from Calgary to Brampton. I had paid $1412 more then other prices I was getting because based on the reviews I figured it would be worth it. [More]

Stephen Burley - We understand that the owner is very upset that someone removed items from his vehicle after it had been delivered to the dealership. As the owner knew as per our Terms & Conditions, and what he w...

Outback transportation
Review by on 5/27/2015 8:08 PM

We used SVP Auto Shipping because we were assured that we would know at least every second day where our car was along its journey. This was indeed what happened. During our complicated move from t [More]

Honda CRV from Alberta to Ontario
Review by on 5/5/2015 3:37 PM

Our experience with SVP Auto Shipping was excellent. Steve responded to our numerous emails and inquisitive questions promptly and efficiently. We sent our Honda CRV to our daughter in Ottawa. Very [More]

SVP Auto Shipping
rhd delivery to trail bc from edmonton
Review by on 3/8/2015 1:25 AM

I called around last minute(literally) to find a delivery service for my rhd car from japan and svp was the cheapest and had no issues with shipping my lowered car, other companies instantly refused w [More]

hi
Review by on 12/25/2014 9:34 PM

i must say i was appreciate with an excellent service with this company , i got my car clean and fully safe ..Thanks again to steve

Car Transport
Review by on 12/13/2014 9:10 PM

I submitted a request at move.ca to transport my VW Jetta and my husband's Nissan Xterra from Saskatoon to Victoria. I received a price from Steve at SVP with tax for about $1200 for my Jetta and $130 [More]

SVP Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions