Ft. Myers, Florida

Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport

More Info for Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport

Scam
Review by on 4/11/2016 12:32 PM

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. SCAM ARTIST Never picked up truck, made me give a deposit, after promised refund never fulfilled even after the dealership who was receiving the vehicle called and treated a [More]

Transport car
Review by on 9/16/2015 12:00 PM

everyone was helpful and courteous it was a good experience from the first time I spoke to them. I called them and scheduled the car to be picked up. I was concerned because I had not done this before [More]

Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport
fucking lier about money and services
Review by on 8/24/2015 4:06 PM

I recommend to everybody do not never ever use this company for transportation reason been they give estimate price from new york to tx 675 $..175 deposit when u delivery the vehicle 500$ for truck dr [More]

auto transport
Review by on 8/24/2015 3:09 PM

Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport is really a great company.I had received over 20 quotes from other companys and rock bottom truly was just that,the best lowest price period.my car was picked up exactl [More]

Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport
Good view excellent job rock bottom you
Review by on 8/19/2015 4:30 PM

This is my 3rd time working with rock bottom They are very prompt professional and very competitive Thank you rock bottom You guys rock Nick Rehman

Beware of extra charges
Review by on 8/14/2015 2:39 PM

I revived a quote from this company for transporting my car from Georgia to Portland Oregon for the amount of $1105.00 After I accepted the contract I was promised it will take around four to five day [More]

Rave Review
Review by on 8/13/2015 12:52 PM

My car was delivered in about 30 hours from pick up, Tom the driver and the Rock Bottom office gave me amazing service at an affordable price. Tom was friendly, helpful, nice and drove his ass off fro [More]

Great Service
Review by on 7/31/2015 11:34 AM

From the initial contact, to final delivery, first rate experience. I received quotes from 6 transport services, and Rock Bottom beat them all! Car was picked up and delivered, as promised, on time [More]

Rock Bottom Rate Transport
Review by on 7/22/2015 11:40 AM

Let me give it to you straight. The transport industry is really messed up. Where the dispatchers really earn their pay is trying to work around what is essentially a bidding war for the services of a [More]

Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport
Quote price does not match total payment
Review by on 6/30/2015 4:25 PM

Here is the quote provided by Johnny Payment Information: Choice of Payment: Check Order Deposit: $100.00 Amount C.O.D.: $800.00 Order Total: $900.00 Order Notes: delivery no later then the 2 [More]

Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport
Transporting a car across the US
Review by on 6/30/2015 3:37 PM

I have used Rock Bottom Transport twice to transport my car across the country and they were very reasonable in price and provided excellent customer service. I would recommend this company to anyone [More]

Great Service!!
Review by on 6/15/2015 9:59 AM

Rock Bottom Rate Transport was an excellent choice for me. They were courteous and reliable. They pick up my vehicle on time and the delivery was within the days promised. I'm now using their service [More]

**DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - SCAM - DO NO
Review by on 6/12/2015 6:57 PM

**DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY TO TRANSPORT YOUR VEHICLE** This company (one single person named Mike) is a scam. He sends a you a low quote and gets you excited about having your car/truck shipped for [More]

On time, reliable transport
Review by on 5/28/2015 9:47 AM

I had an easy and pleasant experience shipping my car from Providence to Tampa. There was good communication before pick up (which they arranged at my work for my convenience), and then throughout the [More]

experience of use
Review by on 5/20/2015 3:05 PM

Returned phone call right away. fair pricing. timely delivery polite and curtious, willing to go above and beyond When the truck driver cam e to pick up the vehicle is wasnt running very well at the t [More]

Pa to cali
Review by on 4/22/2015 2:26 PM

Mike at rock bottom took good carol me when I shipped my Corolla to Cali. He gave me a rate and this wat I paid. Very transparent. Plan to use them again.

will nor refund despoit
Review by on 4/15/2015 2:01 PM

he is a thief will not refund your money he is a lair a worthless human do not trust him he is lower than whale shit

Delivery On Time!
Review by on 3/17/2015 9:58 AM

I requested service, got a timely call back and had my car picked up in Florida and Transported to my new home in Texas. They had my car there in the time frame we discussed and I would be happy to u [More]

low rates
Review by on 3/17/2015 8:10 AM

From start to finish the service was amazing Mike was upfront and honest he told me if I wanted to check prices with competitors he would be the lowest price and I checked after the 3rd call I [More]

service
Review by on 3/16/2015 7:59 AM

The driver took very good care of our car and made sure it stayed cleaned the whole drive. He was very thoughtful and went above and beyond to keep us at ease.

Professional and Courteous
Review by on 3/15/2015 10:15 PM

I always have concerns when moving automobiles. Rock Bottom were respectful of my car and treated me like a real person. I have used other auto transport companies before, and they is the best I have [More]

frequent snowbird USER
Review by on 3/6/2015 8:02 PM

have used "rock bottom rate" to ship my BMW yearly; driver was courteous and clean truck. we liked it so much that we ship every year rock bottom rate from florida new york new york foridi. [More]

Doesn't Honor Contract
Review by on 3/5/2015 4:47 PM

I agreed to the contract of 14 days Guaranteed Service. When that passed he told me just be patient it will be ok we will get it picked up. After working w/ Mike and adding several hundred more dollar [More]

Rock Bottom Rate Transport
Review by on 2/23/2015 10:52 AM

!!! CRIMINAL RECORD - 100 % FRAUDULENT BUSINESS - SCAM ALERT !!! Michael Peter Malinosky owner/operator of Rock Bottom Rate Transport (RBRT) company is a "LYING SCAM ARTIST" with a " [More]

Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport
TAKES YOUR MONEY AND RUNS!
Review by on 2/5/2015 11:52 AM

I set up a pickup with this company gave them an e-check for $179.00 then the car purchase and shipment was cancelled. I was told my refund request was being sent to the 'accounting department'. Ne [More]

Bait and Switch, Late Delivery, Lies
Review by on 1/15/2015 4:01 PM

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HOW THIS COMPANY DOES BUSINESS, JUST READ THESE COPY AND PASTED EMAIL CONVERSATIONS BELOW. I REALLY LIKED THE SERVICE THE FIRST TIME WE DID BUSINESS, BUT NEVER WI [More]

Excellent experience (Read what I learne
Review by on 1/14/2015 9:24 PM

Everything was as promised. The car was picked the same day and delivered on time (2 days). I was so skeptical to use this company due to the bad reviews that I read on different sites. So here is w [More]

my 1949 gmc truck and my 1990 ford musta
Review by on 1/13/2015 2:41 PM

I have use rock bottom before and am.using.them again they service is excellent thanks rock bottom. I would recommend rock bottom. My car got here safe and fast and in excellent shape. And there price [More]

Amazing
Review by on 1/5/2015 11:02 PM

The customer service was amazing Mike explained every detail to me . It was the best deal I found. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions