Riverview, Florida

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport

More Info for Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport

THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER
Review by on 9/12/2016 8:37 AM

COMPLETE NO SHOW, NO CALL, NO CONTACT. ALL BS. Contacted company on 8/17/16. Needed auto transport from UT to CA. Was quoted a price, (total $649.00) initial deposit $149.00. Did not receive confirmat [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport
My first time and had a good experience
Review by on 7/22/2015 2:16 PM

I had my car transported from Massachusetts to Florida. My car not only was picked up on time but returned in great condition and on time. My experience with right-a-way was very good. Steven was ve [More]

Car Transporter Ripoff
Review by on 6/25/2015 1:02 PM

BEWARE, THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF. Paid $125 deposit for a total quote of $600 to transport car from MO to GA. Scheduled pickup for 6/16 to 6/19. As of 6/20, the driver never showed up. No phone cal [More]

Great Service
Review by on 4/30/2015 2:01 PM

The service was excellent. Cynthia was very patient and easy to work with. I would definitely use the service again.

Very convenient
Review by on 4/29/2015 2:28 PM

Everything about this transport was a great experience! I requested the quote expecting a reply in a couple days. It came in ten minutes. I expected the pickup to occur 3 or 4 days after confirmation. [More]

Great experience
Review by on 4/24/2015 7:25 AM

Steven was very helpful. The price was great. I'll be using the service again. Before choosing the company I contacted various other companies, I'm very happy with my choice.

First time shipping, Very Happy
Review by on 4/23/2015 12:42 PM

They quoted me a great price (I was shopping around with a few companies and every other price was much higher) and answered all of my questions since I never shipped my car before. They were very pr [More]

transport service
Review by on 4/22/2015 9:43 AM

Awesome company to deal with! No hassel, price quoted was what was charged, no added on fees. My transport was done at a timely manner as promised and Cynthia my customer service rep for the company [More]

transport service
Review by on 4/22/2015 9:43 AM

car transport
Review by on 3/25/2015 11:19 AM

awesome, came on time. driver called within the hours.. gave my documents keys in clean shape [More]

Excellent Experience!!!
Review by on 3/23/2015 12:47 PM

I will definitely recommend Ride-A-Way to my family and friends and use it myself if I ever have to move again. In fact, I got the information about the company from a friend who also had a very po [More]

Review
Review by on 3/19/2015 5:21 PM

Company rep Cynthia is always professional. My vehicles have always been picked up and delivered on time and transporters are courteous. I will recommend them to anyone that needs professional fast s [More]

Great company!
Review by on 3/18/2015 11:26 PM

This is the second time that I have used this company and every time I have been pleased with the services. The operator, Cynthia, was professional and polite. The driver arrived on time and [More]

Transport of vehicles
Review by on 3/18/2015 8:07 AM

I have been using Ride-A-Way for a few years now and have never been disappointed. Cynthia has been a great contact source and have helped manage the process and thus reduced the stress off of me. I [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport
8 days wait and still no pick up.
Review by on 11/12/2014 1:49 PM

Signed up Nov 3 , 2014 for transport of my Truck changed my mind and emailed Cynthia to changed start date to the following day that was Tuesday Nov 4.. Now its Wed Nov12, 2014 and still no picku [More]

Transport AZ to CA
Review by on 10/15/2014 12:32 PM

Our vehicle was picked up a day early, which was great! The transporters worked with us on delivery date & time. They were polite and accommodating. Great experience.

Lexus RX330
Review by on 8/20/2014 1:40 AM

This was the worst transport. Took your money first and never delivered. Cancelled your order and with no refund when they were unable to find you a truck for your car. If Ocean Moving Company sen [More]

Great Company
Review by on 2/20/2014 3:16 PM

Great company. They answered emails promptly. Answered their phones in the same way. Never had a problem, and they answered all of my questions. Everything went smoothly. I couldn't ask for a bet [More]

Review by on 12/23/2013 2:26 PM

I am a Wholesale Dealer I transport cars from Manheim Auto auctions to various destinations across the country. I have been working With Ride-A-Way for almost two years now and the experience has bee [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions