Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport
Riverview, Florida

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport

More Info for Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER
Review by on 9/12/2016 8:37 AM

COMPLETE NO SHOW, NO CALL, NO CONTACT. ALL BS. Contacted company on 8/17/16. Needed auto transport from UT to CA. Was quoted a price, (total $649.00) initial deposit $149.00. Did not receive confirmat [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport My first time and had a good experience
Review by on 7/22/2015 2:16 PM

I had my car transported from Massachusetts to Florida. My car not only was picked up on time but returned in great condition and on time. My experience with right-a-way was very good. Steven was ve [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Car Transporter Ripoff
Review by on 6/25/2015 1:02 PM

BEWARE, THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF. Paid $125 deposit for a total quote of $600 to transport car from MO to GA. Scheduled pickup for 6/16 to 6/19. As of 6/20, the driver never showed up. No phone cal [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Great Service
Review by on 4/30/2015 2:01 PM

The service was excellent. Cynthia was very patient and easy to work with. I would definitely use the service again.

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Very convenient
Review by on 4/29/2015 2:28 PM

Everything about this transport was a great experience! I requested the quote expecting a reply in a couple days. It came in ten minutes. I expected the pickup to occur 3 or 4 days after confirmation. [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Great experience
Review by on 4/24/2015 7:25 AM

Steven was very helpful. The price was great. I'll be using the service again. Before choosing the company I contacted various other companies, I'm very happy with my choice.

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport First time shipping, Very Happy
Review by on 4/23/2015 12:42 PM

They quoted me a great price (I was shopping around with a few companies and every other price was much higher) and answered all of my questions since I never shipped my car before. They were very pr [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport transport service
Review by on 4/22/2015 9:43 AM

Awesome company to deal with! No hassel, price quoted was what was charged, no added on fees. My transport was done at a timely manner as promised and Cynthia my customer service rep for the company [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport transport service
Review by on 4/22/2015 9:43 AM

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport car transport
Review by on 3/25/2015 11:19 AM

awesome, came on time. driver called within the hours.. gave my documents keys in clean shape [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Excellent Experience!!!
Review by on 3/23/2015 12:47 PM

I will definitely recommend Ride-A-Way to my family and friends and use it myself if I ever have to move again. In fact, I got the information about the company from a friend who also had a very po [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Review
Review by on 3/19/2015 5:21 PM

Company rep Cynthia is always professional. My vehicles have always been picked up and delivered on time and transporters are courteous. I will recommend them to anyone that needs professional fast s [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Great company!
Review by on 3/18/2015 11:26 PM

This is the second time that I have used this company and every time I have been pleased with the services. The operator, Cynthia, was professional and polite. The driver arrived on time and [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Transport of vehicles
Review by on 3/18/2015 8:07 AM

I have been using Ride-A-Way for a few years now and have never been disappointed. Cynthia has been a great contact source and have helped manage the process and thus reduced the stress off of me. I [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport 8 days wait and still no pick up.
Review by on 11/12/2014 1:49 PM

Signed up Nov 3 , 2014 for transport of my Truck changed my mind and emailed Cynthia to changed start date to the following day that was Tuesday Nov 4.. Now its Wed Nov12, 2014 and still no picku [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Transport AZ to CA
Review by on 10/15/2014 12:32 PM

Our vehicle was picked up a day early, which was great! The transporters worked with us on delivery date & time. They were polite and accommodating. Great experience.

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Lexus RX330
Review by on 8/20/2014 1:40 AM

This was the worst transport. Took your money first and never delivered. Cancelled your order and with no refund when they were unable to find you a truck for your car. If Ocean Moving Company sen [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Great Company
Review by on 2/20/2014 3:16 PM

Great company. They answered emails promptly. Answered their phones in the same way. Never had a problem, and they answered all of my questions. Everything went smoothly. I couldn't ask for a bet [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Thank you So much
Review by on 12/23/2013 2:26 PM

I am a Wholesale Dealer I transport cars from Manheim Auto auctions to various destinations across the country. I have been working With Ride-A-Way for almost two years now and the experience has bee [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Good Experience
Review by on 10/22/2013 9:54 AM

My vehicle was transported and delivered within 3 days from quote to vehicle pickup. Great service, would use again.

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Great experience for the 2nd time.
Review by on 10/14/2013 10:42 AM

This was the second time I was using rideaway to ship my car. They are great at what they do – never had any problems of any sort during the shipments. The transport is always fast and reliable. [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Super Fast
Review by on 8/6/2013 2:56 PM

I transported my car in the past with another company it took them forever to pickup my car and deliver even longer. With rideaway it was as easy as it comes, they picked up my car the second day and [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Highly Recommended
Review by on 8/5/2013 3:59 PM

Thank you guys for being honest and reliable as of my previous company that i hired gave me the runaround and never came thou. You guys provided me with a great price and a great service, i am recomme [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport thank you
Review by on 8/4/2013 12:49 PM

Rideaway transported my BMW more then once since I am a snowbird and I live in two different locations, they have never let me down and always provided me with excellent service. Thanks to Angelina I [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport AAA+ experience
Review by on 8/2/2013 1:52 PM

Great service was provided to me cynthia was very helpful with keeping me up to date and by providing me with all the answers to my questions. I am definitely going to use you guys again and will reco [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport No response
Review by on 7/23/2013 2:10 PM

We have used Ride-a-way for years and have given them a ton of steady repeat business. the past 2 months there phone message always says they are closed, yet it is between 9-5 EST. No one returns mess [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport poor customer service
Review by on 6/23/2013 4:54 PM

In December my husband and I set up to have our two muscle cars transported and paid the deposit. We traded one of our cars in April and I called close to 5 times before I was able to reach someone, [More]

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Ride A Way is a bad way!
Review by on 4/30/2013 4:37 PM

Never pay them a deposit in advance! Ride A Way suckered me with a low price, took a deposit, and never found a driver. After 15 days of listing with them, they found no driver and would not answer re [More]

Cynthia Castro - Unfortunately as Brokers we have no control over what routes become cold, it is the nature of the business and that is something that is clearly stated in our/your contract. We did follow up with you ...

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Go with them
Review by on 3/31/2013 10:15 PM

I was simply amazed by the service offered by Ride-A-Way vehicle transport. Everything from order intake to quoting to support, pick-up & delivery all was excellent. I was worried by reading not s [More]

Cynthia Castro - Thank you Mr.Utkrash.

Ride-A-Way Vehicle Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions