Zionsville, Indiana

Reindeer Auto Relocation is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Reindeer Auto Relocation

More Info for Reindeer Auto Relocation

Reindeer Auto Relocation Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Reindeer Auto Relocation's Website
    Zionsville, Indiana

Reindeer Auto Relocation
      Worst is policies and servie
      Review by on 7/25/2018 3:00 PM

Hi All, Just want to share you the bad experience I faced with this company. I transport my vehicle from Arkansas to Massachusetts, everything is good until I saw my right side mirror is broken. When [More]

Tim Donnar - Hello, Ragu. I am sorry you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your claim. Please be advised, the damage impact mark is consistent with a rock contacting the mirror during the open transit. The...

They ruined my clutch
      Review by on 2/16/2018 6:28 PM

Clutch is almost gone now. Would love to give more stars, but they've cost me a lot of money. They actually just hire a driver to pick up the car and move it. They weren't involved in the actual movin [More]

Tim Donnar - Hello, Caleb. Thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your clutch following delivery. Yes, Reindeer Auto is a broker. This means we dont have any of our truc...

Damaged my car
      Review by on 2/1/2018 9:06 AM

All I have to say about Reindeer is read the reviews! There are so many horror stories. I didn't have a choice since I was in a corporate contract. Reindeer arranges shipping of your vehicle with t [More]

Tim Donnar - Hello Warren. I certainly apologize that you are disappointed in the outcome of your claim. It appears your claim was reviewed by management at Reindeer Auto as well as with your relocation company....