Boca Raton , Florida

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Priority Auto Relocations Inc.

More Info for Priority Auto Relocations Inc.

Exceptional service
Review by on 8/20/2019 9:21 AM

This is a small, family-owned business, and I truly felt it. They were with me every step of the way, and the service was so affordable and quick! I will definitely use them again. This company is HIG [More]

Great 5 Star service
Review by on 7/28/2019 4:13 PM

This is the 2nd time I have used Priority Auto Relocations, Inc. Both times I have received excellent service. Michael is great to work with. He communicates everything in a timely manner. I highl [More]

Excellent Customer Service
Review by on 7/22/2019 11:31 AM

Excellent communication and advice that was friendly and patient, all at a price that was well below other quotes! I highly recommend this family-run business!

Car shipping service
Review by on 7/21/2019 1:15 PM

Micheal helped me to move two cars from Boston, MA to Durham, NC. Along with the cheaper than anywhere else cost he was able to get for me is the satisfying service. Micheal was able to customize ever [More]

Coast to Coast Transport
Review by on 7/7/2019 10:34 PM

Great overall service. Coast to coast from FL to CA transport was very fast and professional driver with competitive pricing. Will recommend to others and will use again in the future.

Washington state to Georgia
Review by on 7/2/2019 8:34 AM

Will use again when we move. Outstanding service and fair price. The process was very easy and Scott took the time to explain the process and charges The drivers who picked up and dropped off my vehi [More]

SIMPLY THE BEST
Review by on 6/29/2019 11:22 PM

I recently relocated from Chicago to Henderson NV. I was unfamiliar with the process of shipping cars. Thank the Universe for Scott and the staff of Priority Auto Relocations. They where available at [More]

Priority Auto Relocations
Review by on 6/28/2019 10:47 AM

I contacted Priority Auto to move my car from Indiana to Oregon. Scott was friendly and honest. He answered all of my questions. I talked with several other companies about relocating my car. Scot [More]

Feedback on excellent service
Review by on 6/26/2019 5:48 PM

I recently did business with Priority Auto Relocations and I am very pleased with the service they provided. I shipped my car from Chicago to California and i received it in 5 days. Received best quot [More]

Awesome Eperience
Review by on 6/24/2019 11:55 AM

I've used Michael and Priority Auto now two times to ship new cars to me. From start to finish with them the process was easy and they always kept me informed, I didn't for a moment have to worry abou [More]

Priority Auto Relocations, Inc
Review by on 6/23/2019 8:38 PM

Scott DiBenedetto and Mike took excellent care of me and my automobile. My wife and I moved a car from New Hampshire to Georgia and in went flawlessly. Scott and Mike were on top of the move very st [More]

Awesome experience
Review by on 6/4/2019 12:19 PM

Awesome experience working with Mike. Mike was very communicative and transparent throughout the entire process, start to finish which I really appreciated. Drivers were easy to work with during picku [More]

Awesome
Review by on 5/12/2019 9:35 AM

Michael is the absolute best! My $90k new purchased couldn’t have arrived faster and safer! Michael is also such a pleasure to deal with! He answered all my questions and kept me up to date on the loc [More]

Repeat customer
Review by on 4/15/2019 9:15 PM

Michael and PAR have moved vehicles for us multiple times and each experience is met with the company’s name - PRIORITY. Michael makes you feel like an important and valued customer with real time ser [More]

EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION 7 DAYS A WEEK
Review by on 4/8/2019 1:33 PM

BEING A PERSON WHO HAS SHIPPED OVER 20 CARS DUE TO MILITARY SERVICE I STAND BEHIND THIS REVIEW. PRIORITY IS 2ND TO NONE. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING SCOTT!

Car transport made easy
Review by on 3/21/2019 3:44 PM

We had a Porsche Boxster and Canam transported from rural VA to Myrtle Beach. Priority was easy to work with. Pickup and delivery were exactly as promised. Rate was fair and no extras. Would highly re [More]

Good communication, good service
Review by on 3/13/2019 9:05 PM

Sccot did a very good job on finding a driver for me in a short time. He tried his best to follow my schedule. The driver he found was good too. The communication was smooth and efficient. My car was [More]

Outstanding Service
Review by on 3/11/2019 6:14 PM

I would definitely recommend this transport company to everyone because not only would you recieve professional service but also a friendly staff who cares and is committed to providing the best quali [More]

Transport
Review by on 3/11/2019 12:00 PM

I highly recommend utlitizing this company! Scott was extremely diligent in connecting me with an amazing transporter. Scott maintained continuous communication with me and was extremely helpful throu [More]

Great reliable company
Review by on 3/9/2019 3:34 PM

Michael was a gem to work with. He accommodated all my needs with a pleasant and professional attitude. My car got here in a timely manner and the truck driver brought my car in perfect condition and [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc.
Perfect! On time damage free.
Review by on 3/4/2019 8:40 PM

After reading the horror stories regarding others' auto transport experiences, I decided to go with the firm with what I considered had the best overall reviews. In my mind, that was Priority. They we [More]

transportation
Review by on 3/4/2019 4:49 PM

great transportation company. relatively quick pick up and drop off times. great communication, competitive pricing. I am a repeat customer of theirs and I will continue to use them in the future as n [More]

Great service, fast move
Review by on 2/25/2019 9:21 PM

Scott was meticulous throughout the process and got me a spot on a truck the very next day after I confirmed with him. This was after I was snubbed by another company and waiting with them for 5 days [More]

Professional, Prompt and Peace of mind r
Review by on 2/5/2019 11:53 AM

This was my first time moving across county so I was hesitant about everything. Scott was able to answer all my questions and did a great job of keeping in contact with every question and every step d [More]

Great price and service
Review by on 2/4/2019 5:52 PM

Scott followed up and made sure things were going well throughout the moving process. Helped me move a car twice at better rates than I could find by myself.

VW Rabbit transportation
Review by on 1/25/2019 4:33 PM

Scott was very helpful on the coordination to move my VW from San Antonio to El Paso. Everything went as planned. I am very pleased the way everything was handled.

Priority Auto Relocations Inc.
Great service all the time
Review by on 1/24/2019 10:26 PM

I have been using his service since 3 years. I have moved my car to different states and cities. He is always on time, delivers his promises. And the transport guys are awsome and very helpful. Infact [More]

Excellent
Review by on 1/22/2019 6:32 PM

Scott from priority auto relocation did a great jobmy car was shipped from NY to LA and all went smoothlyI would definitely recommend them and also use them again...

Porsche Transport
Review by on 1/21/2019 8:47 AM

Michael was great to work with, extremely responsive and kept me up to date on the progress of my delivery. Would highly recommend him for any of your transportation needs!

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions