Boca Raton , Florida

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Priority Auto Relocations Inc.

More Info for Priority Auto Relocations Inc.

Vehicle Transport
Review by on 7/15/2018 7:23 AM

I contacted Priority Auto Relocations to transport a vehicle from NJ to TX. The vehicle was picked up and delivered as requested. Excellent service.

Excellent Service
Review by on 7/12/2018 8:20 PM

Excellent service has been provided by priority auto relocations for my Car Transportation in a given very short time. Michael is Very Genuine and went out of the way in helping me.

Great Company
Review by on 7/11/2018 1:02 AM

I had wonderful experience working with Priority Auto Relocations. Our daughters moved to Seattle and left one their cars with us. This company answered all our questions and concerns in a timely mann [More]

Always 5 star
Review by on 6/30/2018 11:45 PM

Best and fast service always and best quotes from Michael (priority auto relocation)my two dealerships working with Michael for many years and love doing business with him and can recommend to everyon [More]

Auto transport from N C to Vermont.q
Review by on 6/20/2018 7:47 AM

Most satisfied with Scott and Priority Auto Relocations. We have used them twice and they are our go to company for auto transport. Every detail is handled and their availability is constant while o [More]

Great Service
Review by on 6/16/2018 11:21 AM

Scott at Priority Auto Relocations was very helpful throughout the process. The quote was very reasonable compared to other companies as well. My car was transported quickly and I had no issues. Great [More]

Easy and fast service!
Review by on 6/15/2018 1:44 PM

I called Scott at Priority Auto Relocations on a Thursday afternoon to get a quote and some information on moving an SUV from Austin, TX to San Diego, CA. He spent some time explaining to me the prici [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 6/15/2018 7:28 AM

Needed to ship a car all the way from Miami Fl to Seattle WA... Scott from Priority Auto made it happen. His service and support was first rate. He was there to help set up the logistics and stayed [More]

Priority Auto
Review by on 6/14/2018 4:32 PM

The owners of this company did an amazing job helping us get both our daughters cars to Los Angeles.Their personal touch and communication in answering all of our questions was very reassuring. They [More]

Transport from Florida to Texas
Review by on 6/9/2018 11:23 AM

I highly recommend Priority Auto Relocations, Working with Michael was such a pleasure from start to finish. He gave us a price and a date and followed through. The jeep traveled from Miami to Fort W [More]

Delivery Of Vehicle
Review by on 5/24/2018 7:04 PM

I recently had my SUV transported across country by Priority Auto Relocations Inc.. From my first contact until and after my vehicle was delivered they were top shelf. The owners were professional and [More]

Great and Simple Customer Experience
Review by on 5/21/2018 8:01 PM

Was really worried about shipping my car for the first time as no one in my family had ever done in it before, but after Scott from Priority Auto reached out to me and explained how easy the process w [More]

Vehicle Transport
Review by on 5/16/2018 3:04 PM

Our car had to be transported from North Carolina to Alabama. I contacted multiple Auto Transport companies but when I checked their reviews with the BBB and Transport Review, Priority Auto Relocatio [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Review
Review by on 4/12/2018 9:28 PM

I had to get my vehicle moved from Arizona to Colorado in a big time crunch situation. Scott was very very helpful in this. The service was great. They understood my situation and took my order on pri [More]

Above and beyond
Review by on 4/8/2018 7:46 PM

The communication was clear and polite, the price was great, and the car showed up twelve hours after I authorized it.Oh, and the driver was friendly and helpful. Id use them again in a heartbeat.

Fast and Friendly!!
Review by on 4/7/2018 5:19 PM

What better way to describe the service I received from Priority Auto Relocations than Fast and Friendly?! Mr. DiBenedetto was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely prompt in responding to all inq [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc.
Fast, reliable service at best price
Review by on 4/3/2018 1:24 AM

I shipped my car from CA to SC and the entire transaction was so smoothly handled by Michael and his network. They have offered the service at a very competitive price and queued the pickup in record [More]

Transport
Review by on 3/10/2018 1:37 PM

Scott was very attentive to meet the pick up and delivery schedules for both parties. Pricing was very fair and the car incurred no damage during pick up and delivery. I recommend this company to an [More]

Auto Transport Company Review
Review by on 3/9/2018 2:52 PM

I searched the internet for a reputable company until I found Priority Auto Relocations. They have a good BBB rating and reviews. Scott DiBenedetto came across as resourceful and capable. I have no [More]

Priority Auto Relocations
Review by on 2/28/2018 11:19 AM

I never used an auto transport service, and I was a little hesitant. I received many emails with quotes, but Mr. DiBenedetto reached out via text and phone call. I read many reviews of different com [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc.
Would be my first choice
Review by on 2/20/2018 2:11 PM

Vehicle was bought at auction and there was a short timeframe for pickup and delivery was going to be at Matson for ocean transport. Michael was willing to work with me on price and timeline to coordi [More]

Beyond all expectations - Superb custome
Review by on 2/7/2018 4:42 PM

Had to move my Mother in law and that required her car to be transported. In this process I received absolute volumes of quotes and many of which had poor or false ratings. I looked each one up on the [More]

Excellent Job
Review by on 1/5/2018 10:08 PM

I never expected the process to be so fast. One day after booking my car transport with Michael, the owner, my car was already on a trailer and on it's way. It arrived, two days later, in perfect cond [More]

Great service
Review by on 12/8/2017 5:45 PM

Scott provided excellent customer service. He responded to inquiries immediately. Transporting a car can be nerve-wrecking. Scott made it all super easy. A+ experience. I recommend going with this com [More]

Big Blue needed to go West
Review by on 11/14/2017 12:20 PM

We had a hand me down car that needed to get to my fiancee's sister's house, almost 1000 west from where we live. Priority Auto gave us a reasonable quote, and worked hard to get us a carrier to comp [More]

Moved 1972 lifted blazer
Review by on 11/3/2017 10:21 AM

Excellent experience! Quick pickup, easy billing procedure, nice people. Communication is the key and these guys do that well ship with confidence your toy will arrive in a timely fashion. A lot of s [More]

Great Service
Review by on 10/16/2017 4:42 PM

Received an informative quote and nice followup email before selecting Priority Auto Relations as my transport company. Once engaged they communicated well, thanked me for my business, scheduled me [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc.
Excellent coordination and fast response
Review by on 10/15/2017 9:34 PM

Recently had moved my CRV and the way Michael handled this order was awesome and would consider him for any future relocations. I hesitated to send a car by transport initially but would do it again w [More]

Smooth transactions and communications,
Review by on 10/11/2017 12:16 AM

When I submitted a request for quotes, I was bombarded by a myriad of companies offering their services. There was a price range difference of about $400 between the lowest to the highest priced. [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions