Priority Auto Relocations Inc.
Boca Raton , Florida

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Priority Auto Relocations Inc.

More Info for Priority Auto Relocations Inc.

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Knowledgeable and Flexible
Review by on 8/29/2017 7:02 PM

Priority Auto was very helpful. We had to move a car across the country, and we had heard horror stories about the terrible condition that cars arrived in after similar trips. Not the case here! Prior [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Car transport
Review by on 8/11/2017 2:23 PM

Michael was great! I thought my car would be shipped within a week and it was actually over night! It was fast and easy!michael took care of everything and I didn't expect it to get here overnight. I [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Excellent Service!!
Review by on 8/3/2017 4:06 PM

We have used Priority Auto Relocations before and have recommended them to our friends, who also have used them for transporting their vehicle/s. They have provided excellent and reliable services. Mi [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Reliable shipping
Review by on 7/24/2017 11:04 AM

This was the third company I had placed order with. The first 2 tried to use bait and switch (quote a low price and change later) and I had to cancel. This is something all of them (shippers) warn [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Awesome company! Reliable and reasonable
Review by on 7/21/2017 5:49 PM

Like EVERYONE, shipping a car is like rolling the dice. It's either going to work out or be a catastrophe. Michael was extremely helpful, honest, and reasonable with cost, pickup/delivery times and da [More]

Michael DiBenedetto - Thank you for your business and feedback Monique it was a pleasure to help you!

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Amazing Service
Review by on 6/29/2017 9:16 PM

Copying My email I sent to the wonderful Scott hours after receiving my truck! I could not wait to let him know what a wonderful job the company did. Scott, I would like to really thank you for [More]

Michael DiBenedetto - Thank you for your business and feedback Thomasina it was a pleasure to help you!

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Great service
Review by on 6/23/2017 9:34 PM

i contacted Michael based on the recommendation of the car dealer. After giving me a rough estimate, he said he may be able to do better if I was flexible with the delivery dates. As I was in no rus [More]

Michael DiBenedetto - Thank you for your business and feedback Steve it was a pleasure to help you!

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Not What I Was Expecting
Review by on 6/21/2017 10:36 AM

I chose Scott out of 11 companies that responded to my request for a quote based of the rave reviews left by previous customers. I'm in the military and currently overseas and was looking for someone [More]

Michael DiBenedetto - We're sincerely sorry the response time wasn't satisfactory and assure Scott did his best to get back to you asap and happy to hear as you stated he was courteous and provided all the information that...

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Excellent Experience
Review by on 6/16/2017 8:14 AM

This was my 2nd time using Michael with Priority Auto Relocations and both times he made the experience pain free and easy. I will continue to use Michael with Priority Auto Relocations in the future [More]

Michael DiBenedetto - Thank you very much for your return business Lori I appreciate it!

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Satisfied
Review by on 6/15/2017 9:36 AM

Scott helped get my prized-possession 1979 Fiat from Chicago to Atlanta successfully. I received a three-date window for pick-up and then was told by the actual driver the specific day that the car w [More]

Michael DiBenedetto - Thank you for your business and feedback Craig it was a pleasure to help you!

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Great Experience!
Review by on 5/27/2017 9:05 AM

We had to ship a car from CT to CA. A friend recommended Priority Auto Relocations and our experience was fantastic. Michael answered every question and made sure the car was well cared for. It arr [More]

Michael DiBenedetto - Thank you for your business and feedback Brenda! Hope all is well with your move!

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. GREAT
Review by on 5/17/2017 2:41 PM

I was moving for school and they were able to get me my car quickly and in perfect condition. All replies are within 4 hours and any questions they were more than happy to answer ( and I had a lot of [More]

Michael DiBenedetto - Thank you for your business and feedback Morgan it was a pleasure to help you!

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. highly recommended vehicle shipping
Review by on 5/4/2017 9:16 PM

I have my vehicle shipped by Scott twice in last twelve months, and I have very good experience doing business with Scott. I would definitely recommend Scott to my friends and families. He answered [More]

Michael DiBenedetto - Thank you very much for your return business and feedback Michael!!

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Highly recommend
Review by on 4/19/2017 5:12 PM

Michael was always communicating and made things right when the first driver was unable to pick up car, he knew how frustrated I was and quickly found another driver. The dispatch made alternate arran [More]

Michael DiBenedetto - Thank you for your business and feedback!

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Vehicle Transport
Review by on 4/17/2017 5:19 PM

Excellent experience! Michael was available 24/7 to answer any and all questions. The driver arrive on time, was courteous and kept us informed when our vehicle would be delivered.They did an awesome [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Priority Auto-relocations delivered as P
Review by on 3/26/2017 5:16 PM

Priority provided me with exceptional service during a big move from Florida to Massachusetts. Mike was so kind and helpful during a stressful process and delivered on all his promises. He assigned G [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. 2013 Porsche
Review by on 3/19/2017 8:26 AM

Saw a Porsche online in Texas and contacted dealer regarding flying down to see. Before arriving the Porsche dealer gave me a few transport contacts they have used. After contacting them and discussin [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. REASONABLE RATES, QUICK SERVICE, ON TIME
Review by on 2/19/2017 11:44 AM

I CALLED THIS COMPANY WHEN I WAS FRUSTRATED WITH OTHER COMPANY. tHIS COMPANYÈS OWNER IMMEDIATELY CONTACT THE DRIVER AND GIVE ME DETAILS . I IMMEDIATELY CONTACTED THE DRIVER AND CHOOSE THE PICK UP DATE [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Great transport service
Review by on 2/3/2017 11:24 AM

Scott was absolutely wonderful to work with in getting our vehicle across the country! We encountered no problems whatsoever shipping a truck to a military base and nothing on it was damaged or otherw [More]

Review by on 1/30/2017 11:37 AM

Excellent service! Michael was responsive and kept me informed. The pick-up and drop-off were on time. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Priority Auto again. Michael was easy to reach at all hou [More]

Review by on 1/26/2017 6:27 PM

I dealt with Michael on this from start to finish. Everything Michael said would happen did. He was awesome to work with. The driver was very friendly and helpful at pick up. I would highly recomme [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Exceeded all expectations
Review by on 1/8/2017 10:55 AM

I was in a pinch and needed to get a vehicle shipped in time for a surprise Christmas present. Priority Auto Relocations exceeded all of my expectations. From prompt communication, to professional and [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Great service
Review by on 12/29/2016 11:40 AM

I enjoyed working with these guys. Excellent, professional, seamless service. I would use again. They stayed in constant contact with me and picked up my car from the dealership as soon as it was r [More]

Review by on 12/14/2016 9:26 PM

Excellent service!!! Very good customer service. The owner was very efficient. Pick up and delivery was on time. The driver was very professional, friendly and reliable. The price for the delivery is [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Excellent Auto Transport Company
Review by on 11/16/2016 10:53 AM

From start to finish everything went smoothly shipping my vehicle from Colorado to Missouri. Scott was extremely communicative throughout the whole transport process. The driver, Onur, was the same. M [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Transport car from SC (Aiken) to Kansas
Review by on 11/9/2016 1:36 PM

Great service. Car picked up when scheduled and actually arrived 1 day early to it's destination. No damage to car. Arrived exactly as it was when it was put on the open bed truck. Driver was very [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Thanks
Review by on 11/5/2016 1:06 PM

I was worried to have my newly bought car shipped from coast to coast but since i didnt have time to fly there and drive it home i gave it a try. I did some research and priority gave me the best quot [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Transport.
Review by on 11/2/2016 10:04 AM

I use this company on a regular basis. Always there from start to finish A+ company they truly want your business and will go that extra step to get it. Highly recommend you don't have to worry about [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Rip off!
Review by on 10/30/2016 1:44 PM

They quoted me $265 to ship my truck in WRITING. then they changed their mind and quoted me another $1000 more! THEY did not offer to do it for a fair price and only apologized for making a "mistake [More]

Michael DiBenedetto - This quote was an honest mistake we're sincerely sorry about, the original quote was to be given for $1265, not $265, the "1" wasn't entered into the quote when priced via Jtracker, I work very long h...

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Priority Auto Relocations Inc.

Boca Raton , Florida