Boca Raton , Florida

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Priority Auto Relocations Inc.

More Info for Priority Auto Relocations Inc.

Repeat customer
Review by on 4/15/2019 9:15 PM

Michael and PAR have moved vehicles for us multiple times and each experience is met with the company’s name - PRIORITY. Michael makes you feel like an important and valued customer with real time ser [More]

EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION 7 DAYS A WEEK
Review by on 4/8/2019 1:33 PM

BEING A PERSON WHO HAS SHIPPED OVER 20 CARS DUE TO MILITARY SERVICE I STAND BEHIND THIS REVIEW. PRIORITY IS 2ND TO NONE. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING SCOTT!

Car transport made easy
Review by on 3/21/2019 3:44 PM

We had a Porsche Boxster and Canam transported from rural VA to Myrtle Beach. Priority was easy to work with. Pickup and delivery were exactly as promised. Rate was fair and no extras. Would highly re [More]

Good communication, good service
Review by on 3/13/2019 9:05 PM

Sccot did a very good job on finding a driver for me in a short time. He tried his best to follow my schedule. The driver he found was good too. The communication was smooth and efficient. My car was [More]

Outstanding Service
Review by on 3/11/2019 6:14 PM

I would definitely recommend this transport company to everyone because not only would you recieve professional service but also a friendly staff who cares and is committed to providing the best quali [More]

Transport
Review by on 3/11/2019 12:00 PM

I highly recommend utlitizing this company! Scott was extremely diligent in connecting me with an amazing transporter. Scott maintained continuous communication with me and was extremely helpful throu [More]

Great reliable company
Review by on 3/9/2019 3:34 PM

Michael was a gem to work with. He accommodated all my needs with a pleasant and professional attitude. My car got here in a timely manner and the truck driver brought my car in perfect condition and [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc.
Perfect! On time damage free.
Review by on 3/4/2019 8:40 PM

After reading the horror stories regarding others' auto transport experiences, I decided to go with the firm with what I considered had the best overall reviews. In my mind, that was Priority. They we [More]

transportation
Review by on 3/4/2019 4:49 PM

great transportation company. relatively quick pick up and drop off times. great communication, competitive pricing. I am a repeat customer of theirs and I will continue to use them in the future as n [More]

Great service, fast move
Review by on 2/25/2019 9:21 PM

Scott was meticulous throughout the process and got me a spot on a truck the very next day after I confirmed with him. This was after I was snubbed by another company and waiting with them for 5 days [More]

Professional, Prompt and Peace of mind r
Review by on 2/5/2019 11:53 AM

This was my first time moving across county so I was hesitant about everything. Scott was able to answer all my questions and did a great job of keeping in contact with every question and every step d [More]

Great price and service
Review by on 2/4/2019 5:52 PM

Scott followed up and made sure things were going well throughout the moving process. Helped me move a car twice at better rates than I could find by myself.

VW Rabbit transportation
Review by on 1/25/2019 4:33 PM

Scott was very helpful on the coordination to move my VW from San Antonio to El Paso. Everything went as planned. I am very pleased the way everything was handled.

Priority Auto Relocations Inc.
Great service all the time
Review by on 1/24/2019 10:26 PM

I have been using his service since 3 years. I have moved my car to different states and cities. He is always on time, delivers his promises. And the transport guys are awsome and very helpful. Infact [More]

Excellent
Review by on 1/22/2019 6:32 PM

Scott from priority auto relocation did a great jobmy car was shipped from NY to LA and all went smoothlyI would definitely recommend them and also use them again...

Porsche Transport
Review by on 1/21/2019 8:47 AM

Michael was great to work with, extremely responsive and kept me up to date on the progress of my delivery. Would highly recommend him for any of your transportation needs!

Car transport
Review by on 12/21/2018 9:22 AM

We used Priority Auto Relocations to bring our SUV from Virginia to Georgia. Scott made the process incredibly easy and was available anytime I had a question. My car arrived so quickly and in perfect [More]

Great experience
Review by on 12/15/2018 4:58 PM

Scott and priority auto relocations did a great job transporting my 2017 Porsche from Chicago to Nashville. Scott was communicative and stayed in touch throughout the entire process. The delivery te [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 12/7/2018 12:18 PM

I chose Priority Auto Relocations because of their great reviews and rating on BBB. I was not disappointed at all. Our car was transported quickly at a great price and arrived as promised! It was ve [More]

Great Service
Review by on 11/27/2018 5:11 PM

Great customer service and at a great price. This is my second time using Priority Auto Relocations and I will use them again next time. Pick up and delivery was timely. Easy to work with.

Car transport
Review by on 11/14/2018 2:32 PM

Scott was great. It was a smooth transition he Walked me through the whole thing I got a decent quote that's why I went with them. I will definitely use them again if I need it.

Outstanding Experience
Review by on 11/13/2018 12:00 PM

If you're looking to ship your car, DON'T get caught up in the price. Scott wasn't the lowest quote we received, but we were confident the price we received was truly inclusive and fair. Once we verba [More]

Motorcycle transport
Review by on 11/11/2018 7:48 AM

Scott was the best. I've had motorcycles shipped before. Usually they are all friendly just to get you to commit. Then they totally forget you. This is a small family two brother operation. My bike wa [More]

Outstanding service
Review by on 11/5/2018 11:07 PM

Recently got a chance to get service from Priority auto. I did not had much time as needed service on short notice of less than 7 days... Got quote from Scott via message. After checking few more quot [More]

2 cars from Virginia to Los Angeles
Review by on 10/14/2018 2:40 PM

Michael was very helpful to set up the auto transportation and he replied email in a very speedy way. The driver he found was very friendly and we got our cars on time and maybe one day earlier. Highl [More]

vehicle transferred from Kansas to Illin
Review by on 10/10/2018 7:30 PM

Great job by Priority Auto Relocations Inc. On time, good communications and great price. Pleasure doing business with Scott and everybody at Priority Auto.

Priority Auto Relocations Inc.
Yes I would use this service again and a
Review by on 9/25/2018 3:00 PM

Excellent customer service. did most of my communication electronically and I really didn't have anything to worry about because I was kept in the loop through the entire process..

1967 mustang gt fastback
Review by on 9/24/2018 8:02 PM

The transport of my 1967 Mustang was great! They were on time , great communication with the driver. Kept me informed the whole way of the delivery. Very professional. Would use them again.

Great service
Review by on 9/20/2018 12:26 PM

Scott was very helpful with making my car transportation process easy from New Jersey to Oklahoma. The broker was nice person, trustworthy and gave us great service. Overall had good experience with [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions