Boca Raton , Florida

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Priority Auto Relocations Inc.

More Info for Priority Auto Relocations Inc.

Great experience
Review by kearstin on 12/15/2018 4:58 PM

Scott and priority auto relocations did a great job transporting my 2017 Porsche from Chicago to Nashville. Scott was communicative and stayed in touch throughout the entire process. The delivery te [More]

Auto Transport
Review by annette spendel on 12/7/2018 12:18 PM

I chose Priority Auto Relocations because of their great reviews and rating on BBB. I was not disappointed at all. Our car was transported quickly at a great price and arrived as promised! It was ve [More]

Great Service
Review by rob r on 11/27/2018 5:11 PM

Great customer service and at a great price. This is my second time using Priority Auto Relocations and I will use them again next time. Pick up and delivery was timely. Easy to work with.

Car transport
Review by hector on 11/14/2018 2:32 PM

Scott was great. It was a smooth transition he Walked me through the whole thing I got a decent quote that's why I went with them. I will definitely use them again if I need it.

Outstanding Experience
Review by carl on 11/13/2018 12:00 PM

If you're looking to ship your car, DON'T get caught up in the price. Scott wasn't the lowest quote we received, but we were confident the price we received was truly inclusive and fair. Once we verba [More]

Motorcycle transport
Review by bob on 11/11/2018 7:48 AM

Scott was the best. I've had motorcycles shipped before. Usually they are all friendly just to get you to commit. Then they totally forget you. This is a small family two brother operation. My bike wa [More]

Outstanding service
Review by dinesh on 11/5/2018 11:07 PM

Recently got a chance to get service from Priority auto. I did not had much time as needed service on short notice of less than 7 days... Got quote from Scott via message. After checking few more quot [More]

2 cars from Virginia to Los Angeles
Review by joyce wang on 10/14/2018 2:40 PM

Michael was very helpful to set up the auto transportation and he replied email in a very speedy way. The driver he found was very friendly and we got our cars on time and maybe one day earlier. Highl [More]

vehicle transferred from Kansas to Illin
Review by robert on 10/10/2018 7:30 PM

Great job by Priority Auto Relocations Inc. On time, good communications and great price. Pleasure doing business with Scott and everybody at Priority Auto.

Priority Auto Relocations Inc.
Yes I would use this service again and a
Review by clifford graham on 9/25/2018 3:00 PM

Excellent customer service. did most of my communication electronically and I really didn't have anything to worry about because I was kept in the loop through the entire process..

1967 mustang gt fastback
Review by louis pollina on 9/24/2018 8:02 PM

The transport of my 1967 Mustang was great! They were on time , great communication with the driver. Kept me informed the whole way of the delivery. Very professional. Would use them again.

Great service
Review by raxita shah on 9/20/2018 12:26 PM

Scott was very helpful with making my car transportation process easy from New Jersey to Oklahoma. The broker was nice person, trustworthy and gave us great service. Overall had good experience with [More]

Great Service
Review by sam d on 9/15/2018 4:03 PM

Micheal was extremely responsive and was able to help with my request. I would highly reccomend him and will definetly be using him again in the future.

Shipping
Review by megan dicamillo on 9/13/2018 2:30 PM

First time shipping my car; I am so glad I went with Priority Auto Relocations. Customer service was great; Scott was there to answer my questions/concerns every step of the way. The price was lower [More]

Priority Auto Relocations Inc.
Priority Auto Relocations Rocks!
Review by tonya sherrell-bond on 9/11/2018 10:14 PM

We could not have chosen a more professional, personable, dependable and affordable Co. After reading other great reviews about them, we chose PAL to transport our vehicle from CA to TN. Scott was v [More]

Excellent Transport
Review by robert horton on 9/6/2018 4:20 PM

I needed to transport a Lotus from WA to TX and these were the best. Very professional and easy to deal with. The driver was great and Michael was very prompt with the communications and let me know w [More]

Auto Transport
Review by alyssa on 9/4/2018 9:57 AM

Working with Michael was a complete pleasure! It was my first time moving close to 600 miles and many states away. I was extremely worried about the cost to ship and if my car would be in a good condi [More]

Vehicle Transport
Review by c wheeler on 9/1/2018 2:39 PM

We needed to move a car from Florida to New York. Not knowing much about car transports, we started getting quotes and read a lot of online reviews. We decided to use Priority Auto Relocations out o [More]

priority auto relocations
Review by jacqueline pereira on 8/31/2018 4:35 PM

My experience with Priority Auto was just great! They were kind, expedient and knowledgeable! Thank you! so much I received my car faster than expected!

Excellent Service
Review by warren cramer on 8/31/2018 11:33 AM

First time I've had to use a vehicle transport service and honestly wasn't sure what to expect. We had to ship our car from the East Coast to the West Coast and back again 3 mos later. Michael DiBen [More]

Great communication
Review by scott on 8/25/2018 10:31 AM

Scott helped me transport a vehicle from Houston to Raleigh NC. He gave a fair price (not the lowest, certainly not the highest). I was surprising my wife for our anniversary and Scott and his team we [More]

Auto transport from TX to CA
Review by hp on 8/22/2018 9:56 PM

We live in Texas and my son was attending school in California and needed his car. He and I were planning to drive the car and I would fly back home. Decided to cost compare shipping the car vs drivi [More]

Transport of car from Miami to Boston
Review by allison stuart on 8/20/2018 6:08 AM

Michael made the transportation of my sons car easy. He was prompt with a quote, his price was fair and the driver was courteous.They picked up the car and deliver on time. Thank you Michael for you [More]

Transporting Vehicle
Review by madan rao on 8/16/2018 8:40 PM

Thank you for your communication throughout the process of shipping a car I purchased from Vegas. You got the vehicle to Texas in perfect condition and in just 2 days, which was impressive. Thank yo [More]

2007 Pontiac G6
Review by nick t. on 8/14/2018 1:08 AM

After getting very poor response and service from the first company I contacted to move my wife's 2007 Pontiac G6 from NY to Florida Scott was a breath of fresh air. We were getting down to the deadli [More]

Good prompt service
Review by cosme on 8/5/2018 9:30 AM

Quick delivery and excellent state of car

Great Experience with Priority Auto Relo
Review by priyal agrawal on 7/31/2018 7:41 AM

I had never shipped my car before and I definitely had my fears about trusting someone with such a valuable possession. I worked with Michael DiBenedetto and he made my whole experience so comfortable [More]

Vehicle Transport
Review by vincent g on 7/15/2018 7:23 AM

I contacted Priority Auto Relocations to transport a vehicle from NJ to TX. The vehicle was picked up and delivered as requested. Excellent service.

Excellent Service
Review by shashikanth on 7/12/2018 8:20 PM

Excellent service has been provided by priority auto relocations for my Car Transportation in a given very short time. Michael is Very Genuine and went out of the way in helping me.

Priority Auto Relocations Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions