Port St. Lucie, Florida

Priced Rite Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Priced Rite Auto Transport

More Info for Priced Rite Auto Transport

Priced Rite Auto Transport
This company not pay to transporters.
Review by on 11/13/2019 2:41 PM

We have a very bad experience moving cars for Priced Rite Auto Transport Inc, USDOT 2366476. For more than two month they don't pay a invoice of only $380. Don Weaver is permanently lying.

donald e weaver - YOU WERE TO PUT THE VEHICLE AT THE BACK OF LOT AND YET YOU DROPPED OFF IN FRONT OF GATE AND IT COST ME $300 TO HAVE TOW TRUCK COME AND MOVE THE VEHICLE. BECAUSE i HAD 3 OTHER DRIVERS COMING TO UNLOAD....

Great Service - Easy and Quick
Review by on 11/11/2019 11:27 AM

Priced Rite Auto Transport order #13772 - they found a carrier for me to transport my car from Florida to California. They were very easy to work with and got me the info quickly. Pricing was good. On [More]

Great Service
Review by on 11/6/2019 10:47 AM

Don of Priced Rite Auto Transport was easy to work with and found a carrier for me to transport my car from Florida to California. Everything was as promised, and I had no issues. My coworker recommen [More]

Lifesaver!
Review by on 10/14/2019 7:46 AM

I was so glad that I went with Priced Rite. I had to move my car from California to Georgia and Don handled everything. He always looked for the best price but turned down a few companies with poor re [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 10/10/2019 11:20 AM

Don was able to get my car picked up when I needed it and at the original price he gave me at the beginning. will definitely use him again in the spring!

Very pleased
Review by on 10/9/2019 1:43 PM

Don arranged for our car to be transported in a timely fashion. We were pleased that the car arrived before the target DATE. Based on our experience we would recommend Don of PRICE RITE Auto Transpor [More]

Transport #13546
Review by on 9/3/2019 1:17 PM

I shipped my daughter a car in college through Don and after she graduated I had him ship it back. Great service and no issues so I am happy and would certainly recommend him and his company.

A++
Review by on 7/22/2019 10:05 AM

It was second time i used Priced Rite. Dan found best price on market , driver called me number of items to let know me on his progress , Great customer service from beginning to end of transaction.. [More]

Car transport
Review by on 7/2/2019 8:51 AM

Priced Rite informed me when carrier became available. The car was transported from Florida to Indiana. The offered a great price, Don was great to work with. Highly recommended...Jeff in Indiana

car transport
Review by on 6/11/2019 6:31 PM

I found the company friendly and, basically, on time. The transporter contacted me several times to make sure my experience was a good one. I would recommend this company to anyone

Order #13310
Review by on 5/23/2019 12:57 PM

As an Auto broker I have been using these guys for years and can always count on them to get the job done as quickly as possible. This is by far the most painful part of my transaction and after handi [More]

Columbus Ohio to Carlsbad California
Review by on 5/23/2019 7:16 AM

This is the second time I've used Priced Rite because their service is great, and their price is very competitive. They were quick at answering my texts and calls, and everything went well and smoothl [More]

Excellent transport company
Review by on 5/22/2019 9:55 AM

I have been using Priced Rite Auto for almost one year now. Don and his staff are amongst the best in the business: hard-working, professional, reliable, modest charges.

Priced Rite Auto Transport
transported a car from kensas to st paul
Review by on 2/22/2019 9:48 AM

delivered very fast on time as usual and the price was the best among most transporters i dealt with i highly recommend pricedrite is always right $$$

Priced Rite Auto Transport
Fast and on time delivery
Review by on 2/13/2019 9:48 PM

Price right is right. I was sort of money but price right gave me the best price among all the auto transport company that contacted me. I was very excited to see my car delivered to me on time. Thank [More]

Transport
Review by on 2/12/2019 4:18 PM

Always quick to respond and find a good reasonable transport for my company's needs.

Car transport
Review by on 12/27/2018 6:57 PM

Don of priced rite did a good job . He told me to sit back and relax . He was right my car arrived earlier than time expected and in great condition. I highly recommend this company ??

The best auto transporter
Review by on 12/24/2018 11:46 AM

I have used several car shippers and Don at PricedRite is the best by far. They have the lowest rates, with the best communications and the best service so far.

Auto Transport NY to FLA
Review by on 12/22/2018 4:42 PM

Don and co. are excellent transporters ... no issues ... smooth transaction ... used them twice ... highly recommend !

Easy and reasonably priced
Review by on 12/14/2018 7:27 PM

Don was friendly and very knowledgeable. He was not pushy or overbearing. His explanation of the whole process was comprehensive and eased my mind. I decided to go with Don on the spot and his service [More]

Priced Rite Auto Transport
This company is unprofessional and rude
Review by on 12/11/2018 4:40 PM

I contacted Jason Weaver at Priced Rite Auto Transport about a quote. He was generous with his time and explained the process. I thanked him, and informed him I would get back to him with my final d [More]

donald e weaver - Mr. Oakes contacted me asking to help with the transport of his vehicle. This was the 2nd or 3rd time we spoke on the matter and after explaining that i wouldn't be able to find a driver unless we lis...

Priced Right Was a Lifesaver-Immediately
Review by on 10/25/2018 7:43 PM

After dealing with a different auto shipper (Nexus), who did nothing but call me a couple times a day every day, while stringing me along for a full week's time. I gave Nexus a full week to find a dr [More]

Honest and Transparent
Review by on 10/20/2018 6:37 PM

I am so grateful that a friend referred me to Jason Moore of Priced Rite Auto Transport. He fully explained the process and went out of his way to make sure everything worked for me (I had limited ava [More]

best auto transport
Review by on 10/17/2018 1:42 PM

Jason at priced rite auto transport was amazing! straight to the point and easy to understand, Jason explained how this process works and was honest about pricing. Received our car in less than a week [More]

Great Service
Review by on 9/8/2018 7:36 PM

This was the first time I used a transportation company like this to deliver a vehicle for me. Very pleased with their professionalism and the way they made me feel comfortable with the process. Wil [More]

Great company!
Review by on 8/23/2018 9:37 AM

Great company! Arrived right Earlier than expected. The price was good and the customer service was excellent, definitely recommend this company to everyone

overall good experience
Review by on 8/2/2018 12:01 PM

Don as been very helpful. Great communication. The cost is as estimated. No surprise charges. I would definitely use the company again. The pick up driver called the day before to set up a time for p [More]

Great first experience!
Review by on 7/31/2018 12:30 PM

This was my first time transporting a vehicle and Don made it very easy! He was very responsive and friendly. I got my car shipped at a very good price and had no issues with the delivery. Highly reco [More]

vehicle transport
Review by on 7/17/2018 3:46 PM

Great Service. Fair Price and on time delivery. I asked for a specific delivery time and driver was able to do it. very friendly and answered my messages

Priced Rite Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions