Coconut Creek, Florida

Priced Rite Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Priced Rite Auto Transport

More Info for Priced Rite Auto Transport

Review by on 7/2/2019 8:51 AM

Priced Rite informed me when carrier became available. The car was transported from Florida to Indiana. The offered a great price, Don was great to work with. Highly recommended...Jeff in Indiana

car transport
Review by on 6/11/2019 6:31 PM

I found the company friendly and, basically, on time. The transporter contacted me several times to make sure my experience was a good one. I would recommend this company to anyone

Order #13310
Review by on 5/23/2019 12:57 PM

As an Auto broker I have been using these guys for years and can always count on them to get the job done as quickly as possible. This is by far the most painful part of my transaction and after handi [More]

Columbus Ohio to Carlsbad California
Review by on 5/23/2019 7:16 AM

This is the second time I've used Priced Rite because their service is great, and their price is very competitive. They were quick at answering my texts and calls, and everything went well and smoothl [More]

Excellent transport company
Review by on 5/22/2019 9:55 AM

I have been using Priced Rite Auto for almost one year now. Don and his staff are amongst the best in the business: hard-working, professional, reliable, modest charges.

Great Company
Review by on 5/14/2019 1:29 PM

I had Priced Rite ship my Mother's car for me and all went well. Don explained everything to me and I will use the company again if I have transport needs. Jack

Priced Rite Auto Transport
transported a car from kensas to st paul
Review by on 2/22/2019 9:48 AM

delivered very fast on time as usual and the price was the best among most transporters i dealt with i highly recommend pricedrite is always right $$$

Priced Rite Auto Transport
Fast and on time delivery
Review by on 2/13/2019 9:48 PM

Price right is right. I was sort of money but price right gave me the best price among all the auto transport company that contacted me. I was very excited to see my car delivered to me on time. Thank [More]

Transport
Review by on 2/12/2019 4:18 PM

Always quick to respond and find a good reasonable transport for my company's needs.

Review by on 12/27/2018 6:57 PM

Don of priced rite did a good job . He told me to sit back and relax . He was right my car arrived earlier than time expected and in great condition. I highly recommend this company ??

The best auto transporter
Review by on 12/24/2018 11:46 AM

I have used several car shippers and Don at PricedRite is the best by far. They have the lowest rates, with the best communications and the best service so far.

Auto Transport NY to FLA
Review by on 12/22/2018 4:42 PM

Don and co. are excellent transporters ... no issues ... smooth transaction ... used them twice ... highly recommend !

Easy and reasonably priced
Review by on 12/14/2018 7:27 PM

Don was friendly and very knowledgeable. He was not pushy or overbearing. His explanation of the whole process was comprehensive and eased my mind. I decided to go with Don on the spot and his service [More]

Priced Rite Auto Transport
This company is unprofessional and rude
Review by on 12/11/2018 4:40 PM

I contacted Jason Weaver at Priced Rite Auto Transport about a quote. He was generous with his time and explained the process. I thanked him, and informed him I would get back to him with my final d [More]

donald e weaver - Mr. Oakes contacted me asking to help with the transport of his vehicle. This was the 2nd or 3rd time we spoke on the matter and after explaining that i wouldn't be able to find a driver unless we lis...

Priced Right Was a Lifesaver-Immediately
Review by on 10/25/2018 7:43 PM

After dealing with a different auto shipper (Nexus), who did nothing but call me a couple times a day every day, while stringing me along for a full week's time. I gave Nexus a full week to find a dr [More]

Honest and Transparent
Review by on 10/20/2018 6:37 PM

I am so grateful that a friend referred me to Jason Moore of Priced Rite Auto Transport. He fully explained the process and went out of his way to make sure everything worked for me (I had limited ava [More]

best auto transport
Review by on 10/17/2018 1:42 PM

Jason at priced rite auto transport was amazing! straight to the point and easy to understand, Jason explained how this process works and was honest about pricing. Received our car in less than a week [More]

Great Service
Review by on 9/8/2018 7:36 PM

This was the first time I used a transportation company like this to deliver a vehicle for me. Very pleased with their professionalism and the way they made me feel comfortable with the process. Wil [More]

Great company!
Review by on 8/23/2018 9:37 AM

Great company! Arrived right Earlier than expected. The price was good and the customer service was excellent, definitely recommend this company to everyone

overall good experience
Review by on 8/2/2018 12:01 PM

Don as been very helpful. Great communication. The cost is as estimated. No surprise charges. I would definitely use the company again. The pick up driver called the day before to set up a time for p [More]

Great first experience!
Review by on 7/31/2018 12:30 PM

This was my first time transporting a vehicle and Don made it very easy! He was very responsive and friendly. I got my car shipped at a very good price and had no issues with the delivery. Highly reco [More]

vehicle transport
Review by on 7/17/2018 3:46 PM

Great Service. Fair Price and on time delivery. I asked for a specific delivery time and driver was able to do it. very friendly and answered my messages

Order 12010 - Honda Beat
Review by on 6/11/2018 6:43 PM

Jason's a rockstar. Not only was the car delivered to my door faster than I could have possibly expected, it was done cheaper than anything I had been able to find on my own, and I searched! Super eas [More]

re van delivery
Review by on 6/3/2018 10:19 AM

hey jason just wanted to thank you for the quick delivery of my van from illinois to st paul the driver was helpful and polite would recommend him anytime

Review by on 5/21/2018 10:56 AM

Jason, Hey just wanted to drop a line and let you know we received the car last night from Matthew I geus it is called All American Freight or something like that. I can tell you he provided exempla [More]

Treated like Family!
Review by on 4/21/2018 8:00 AM

I always believed that you grow your business by treating your customers with respect and courtesy. Well let me tell you, Don at Pricedrite auto transport made my brother and I feel like his "Family". [More]

Priced Rite Auto Transport
The right company to broker your auto tr
Review by on 4/17/2018 11:21 AM

I have used Pricedrite to broker the transport of my vehicle from New Jersey to SW Florida and back several times. Jason has always worked hard to insure my vehicle was selected by a trucker who was [More]

Job Well Done
Review by on 3/27/2018 3:20 PM

I am very pleased with the way the car was shipped. I was informed throughout the process and the follow-up was outstanding. I would certainly recommend the company to friends. They did a very prof [More]

5 Stars and above
Review by on 1/15/2018 9:30 PM

I have done multiple business with company and I highly recommend them for competitive price, excellent customer service and above all very professional! Jason has always been honest, straight forward [More]

Priced Rite Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions