Miami, Florida

Premium Auto Movers is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Premium Auto Movers

More Info for Premium Auto Movers

Premium Auto Movers is a 5 star rated company for the simple fact that our customers come first. We are one of the only companies that truly charges NO MONEY UP FRONT. You pay nothing until the vehicle is delivered. Unlike many other companies that ask you for a deposit before a service is provided. All of our carriers we choose are reliable they have a 98% rating or higher. Here at Premium Auto Movers you will be assigned a representative to assist you throughout the entire trip. Feel free to give us a call at 800-524-0236 we would be glad to assist you.

Premium Auto Movers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Premium Auto Movers Florida delivery
      Review by on 4/10/2017 3:13 PM

Premium Auto Movers did a great job on a difficult delivery. Competitors promised timely pick up and delivery but not only failed to deliver but didn't notify me until after they missed the deadline [More]

Premium Auto Movers Good service
      Review by on 4/9/2017 2:26 PM

Chris Paneda gave me the lowest rate quote among several brokers. He was available late night on weekends to help with the move. Though my car was picked up a day late, it was delivered ahead of time [More]

Premium Auto Movers Don't believe the "5 star" reviews
      Review by on 4/6/2017 9:24 AM

If I could give a rating lower than zero, I would. This was the single worst experience I have ever had with any company in my lifetime. I made the mistake of trusting the "5 star" reviews and booke [More]