Home > Company > P > Premium Auto Movers

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Premium Auto Movers

More Info for Premium Auto Movers

Premium Auto Movers is a 5 star rated company for the simple fact that our customers come first. We are one of the only companies that truly charges NO MONEY UP FRONT. You pay nothing until the vehicle is delivered. Unlike many other companies that ask you for a deposit before a service is provided. All of our carriers we choose are reliable they have a 98% rating or higher. Here at Premium Auto Movers you will be assigned a representative to assist you throughout the entire trip. Feel free to give us a call at 800-524-0236 we would be glad to assist you.

Premium Auto Movers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 232 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Premium Auto Movers Car shell shipped
      Review by on 3/9/2017 12:17 PM

I had a very very smooth process with these guys, lots of communication, checking in and promptness. Will definitely use again

Premium Auto Movers Excellent Service
      Review by on 3/6/2017 3:42 PM

Mauricio was very helpful, informative and always updating me on my vehicle's pick-up and transport. If i ever need to transport another car i would definitely call him again. Thank you for all your [More]

Premium Auto Movers Vehicle was never picked up and $100 adv
      Review by on 3/6/2017 1:35 PM

these guys were supposed to pickup my vehicle on Feb 18th but guess what it was never picked up.. And then these guys stopped answering my calls. I had to book shipment through another transporter [More]