Home > Company > P > Premium Auto Movers

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Premium Auto Movers

More Info for Premium Auto Movers

Premium Auto Movers is a 5 star rated company for the simple fact that our customers come first. We are one of the only companies that truly charges NO MONEY UP FRONT. You pay nothing until the vehicle is delivered. Unlike many other companies that ask you for a deposit before a service is provided. All of our carriers we choose are reliable they have a 98% rating or higher. Here at Premium Auto Movers you will be assigned a representative to assist you throughout the entire trip. Feel free to give us a call at 800-524-0236 we would be glad to assist you.

Premium Auto Movers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 225 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Premium Auto Movers Totally satisfied
      Review by on 2/24/2017 3:36 AM

I was very satisfied with their customer service, pick up and delivery was very timely. They offered the best price for transport and were very specific concerning financial transactions. I would us [More]

Premium Auto Movers Don't work with them.
      Review by on 2/23/2017 1:32 PM

The driver did not show up when scheduled. When I tried to reach Thomas, I never heard back from him. The driver also didn't speak English so it was hard to communicate with him at pickup and delivery [More]

Premium Auto Movers Moving an automobile
      Review by on 2/21/2017 5:15 PM

I went on line and requested quotes from several sources, read review and visited the company websites. I was inundated with calls and emails which eliminated many of the agents from the start. Dere [More]