Home > Company > P > Premium Auto Movers

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Premium Auto Movers

More Info for Premium Auto Movers

Premium Auto Movers is a 5 star rated company for the simple fact that our customers come first. We are one of the only companies that truly charges NO MONEY UP FRONT. You pay nothing until the vehicle is delivered. Unlike many other companies that ask you for a deposit before a service is provided. All of our carriers we choose are reliable they have a 98% rating or higher. Here at Premium Auto Movers you will be assigned a representative to assist you throughout the entire trip. Feel free to give us a call at 800-524-0236 we would be glad to assist you.

Premium Auto Movers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 222 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Premium Auto Movers Great and reliable shippers
      Review by on 2/17/2017 12:17 PM

Max and the rest of the team kept me well informed and took care of exactly what I needed, while also providing me with the most inexpensive rate! I Will recommend to anyone in need of transportation. [More]

Premium Auto Movers Great experience
      Review by on 2/14/2017 3:17 PM

Fast friendly and painless. Picked up on time and delivered early. They delivered it in one day which I thought was really fast. I couldn't be happier with the service. Car was shipped in an enclose [More]

Premium Auto Movers Auto Transport
      Review by on 2/9/2017 9:35 PM

Premium Auto movers did an excellent job! Will Rodriguez did an excellent job delivering my vehicle right to my door! I was very happy with his service. He was very polite and professional. I would de [More]