Wilmington, Delaware

PortKick is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for PortKick

More Info for PortKick

PortKick Inc. is a full-service logistics, trading & freight shipping company, specializing in all forms of freight shipping. We assist and support global buyers by sourcing all of their needs and increasing their export/ import operations. Among all of the shipping companies in USA, PortKick will definitely be the right choice because of our desire to give you the best freight shipping cost. PortKick was founded to create a better way for people and businesses to ship freight. Technology alone can’t solve every problem. That’s why we also have highly trained shipping experts who are ready to answer any question and calculate your freight shipping cost, at any time. Whether it’s time-sensitive or an oversized item with a domestic or international destination, ship it with the reliability and speed of Portkick freight services.

PortKick Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit PortKick's Website
    Wilmington, Delaware

Excellent service
      Review by on 12/4/2018 6:25 AM

2017 Subaru Legacy was picked up in Florida on Friday morning and was delivered to Connecticut at 10:30 am The following Tuesday. Car was in excellent condition. I was hesitant to ship because of da [More]

I was Dispatched 2 cars to be Transporte
      Review by on 11/28/2018 6:18 PM

I wouldn't advise anyone e to use this company they have no customer service an they dont honor there contracts an they dont pay.I called them even to Transport other cars they have but once I tell th [More]

Great service
      Review by on 6/26/2018 6:30 AM

I have to ship my car overseas and this company was referred to me by a friend. I’m so glad that I got the satisfying service for the money I paid. Everything was done easily and everyone is flexible. [More]