Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Plymouth Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Plymouth Auto Transport

More Info for Plymouth Auto Transport

Plymouth: Honest and Stress-free
Review by on 7/31/2017 11:06 PM

Plymouth Auto Transport was honest, friendly, and good at their job. I spoke with William Morden. He took the time to answer all of my questions in detail. He was never dishonest or pushy. Afte [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 6/19/2017 4:07 PM

I have shipped my car from VA to FL using the Plymouth Auto Transport. The entire experience has been nothing but super positive. Bill handles all inquiries, calls and questions with utmost courtesy a [More]

Plymouth Auto Transport
5 Star service from beginning to end!
Review by on 6/5/2017 8:28 AM

Excellent communication with all questions answered in full detail, prior to shipping. There were no hidden charges, courteous driver, and the service was extremely prompt with both the pick-up and d [More]

Plymouth Auto Transport
Great experience for cross-country move!
Review by on 3/21/2017 6:46 AM

I found Bill and Plymouth Auto Transport after searching online for a cross-country move and I am so glad I did! I moved from California to Connecticut and needed to ship my leased vehicle. I change [More]

Amazing!
Review by on 12/8/2016 9:18 PM

I needed to move our car for our PCS move, from a state I was not in, to a state I also was not in. Bill was the contact and was helpful and knowledgeable for the entire process and answered all of my [More]

Shipping car across country
Review by on 11/25/2016 9:27 PM

Bill was amazing! He was true to his word, prompt, and honest. I did have to call him to get him to check on the driver, but he was responsive almost immediately and did the best he could. I would [More]

Transport
Review by on 6/20/2016 11:27 AM

We've been using Plymouth Auto Transport for many years now and have always had excellent communication and service. Here at Land Rover Fort Lauderdale, our customers require honesty and integrity. Pl [More]

Good service
Review by on 6/8/2016 4:17 PM

Everything was better than I expected, working with Bill and Cheryl was easy and painless. Nowadays it is hard to find somebody that you trust to ship your personal items, this was not the case whe [More]

Highly Recommend
Review by on 11/5/2014 9:55 AM

Plymouth Auto transport was reliable, friendly, efficient and I call them directly whenever I need to ship my car. Thanks Shane

great service
Review by on 10/30/2014 12:01 PM

In an industry that is fraught with bad reviews, it is nice to be able to provide a good one. Pick up and drop off were right on schedule and everything worked out fine. We had a little bit of an issu [More]

Plymouth Auto Transport
Bill Morden. Simply the best!!
Review by on 10/29/2014 8:49 PM

The service was great. Driver was honest, knowledgeable, and very professional. At first I was really nervous to have my SUV shipped from California but overall experience was GREAT. There are so many [More]

Plymouth Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions