Coral Springs, Florida

Plaza Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Plaza Auto Transport

More Info for Plaza Auto Transport

Awful and stressful experience
Review by on 5/9/2016 2:52 PM

Charged me the broker fee of $149.99...and never heard back. Tried getting my sons car shipped home from College in Colorado to NJ and schedule flights. Plaza ignored my numerous phone calls and email [More]

Car transport
Review by on 1/21/2016 1:05 AM

Great service ! Friendly and informative all through out the transport ! Ask for Rodger !

Excellent Customer Service and Great to
Review by on 10/4/2015 11:34 AM

I read some of the negative reviews about these guys on here and wanted to leave a positive one because I had a great experience with these guys and don't want others to be turned away unnecessarily. [More]

Plaza stressed me out
Review by on 9/21/2015 10:53 PM

First, these chumps take their $175 fee quickly. They are supposed to do this after finding a driver. But a driver never called so I called Points about 4 days before pickup. Here are the highlights. [More]

Plaza Auto Transport
A waste of time and money
Review by on 8/18/2015 1:47 PM

Do not use this company!! You might as well just throw $150-$200 out your window right now and save yourself some headache. They do a great job at selling you on the company in the beginning, but on [More]

Hawaii Move
Review by on 8/4/2015 2:15 PM

Robert and his team at Plaza Auto Transport were fantastic throughout the entire shipping process. It only took 3 weeks to get our vehicles from pickup in Texas to delivery in Hawaii. Robert was gre [More]

Plaza Auto Transport
Highly inaccurate and deceiving company
Review by on 8/4/2015 10:38 AM

I have been fascinated by the quote of $980 given by Mr.Robert and i have been informated that includes everything and no hidden costs. And they charged $185 as the broker fee and i have informa [More]

Plaza review
Review by on 7/24/2015 6:22 PM

We had an excellent experience with Plaza transportation. The knowledge that Roger had was excellent. Roger took cares of us in an expedite time. We are grateful for him and the patience that he showe [More]

Good Company
Review by on 7/11/2015 6:33 PM

Plaza Auto Transport was very professional and straight to the point. The primary contact I worked with was Roger Castro, straight forward honest man. He help me understand the transporting business a [More]

One of the Best Industry Services
Review by on 7/3/2015 11:27 AM

I've been personally observing this company's operations for the last almost 3 years. Above reproach and going for the second mile. I've also listened to past customer's experiences, and those o [More]

Filthy Car - Poor Customer Orientation
Review by on 6/17/2015 1:39 PM

Had to dispute charges, spoke several times to the Plaza contact, explained the over charge for delivery. Ended up contacting and disputing with credit card company in order to receive a resolution. [More]

Plaza Auto Transport
Failed to pick up vehicle and charged cr
Review by on 4/21/2015 1:14 PM

The so-called Operations manager is fraudulent and I would advise people to be wary of this company. Robert promised to pick my vehicle up on an agreed specific date and he indicated they need my cre [More]

Robert Points - Keith, First off I would like to begin by apologizing on behalf of Plaza for the misunderstanding during the time of this booking. I will now address each one of the complaints you have, Never was t...

Best Transport Company on TR
Review by on 3/23/2015 9:41 PM

Robert at Plaza talked to me on the phone for almost an hour to ease whatever fears i had with shipping companies. He was well mannered and extremely polite. I called him the night before and he arran [More]

Arizona-Florida
Review by on 3/23/2015 4:18 PM

This is the 2nd time I used Plaza Auto Transport to ship my New Murano Cross Cabriolet and they didn't disappoint. They set me up with a great carrier on a short notice and my car was delivered as pro [More]

Boxster arrives on time
Review by on 3/23/2015 11:59 AM

The car arrived on time as scheduled. The driver expertly unloaded the car in front of my house. Excellent door to door service!

I30 to ATL - Plaza Auto Transport
Review by on 3/20/2015 5:45 AM

Ok, here's the my review and advice. Get several quotes, but try to avoid a search for quote via search engine. Hope that makes sense. This will avoid a barrage of quotes, opinions and sales pitches. [More]

Review by on 3/4/2015 10:45 PM

My experience with Plaza Auto Transport was excellent. Every went according to what was previously arranged and the price was very reasonable. They have a very knowledgeable staff and perfect customer [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 2/23/2015 9:11 AM

This is my second time using Plaza Auto Transport and just like the first time I was truly satisfied with my experience with the company. I do plan on using them again because we do have another vehi [More]

Great Customer Service
Review by on 2/19/2015 9:50 PM

Roger was knowledgeable, helpful and very accessible to answer any questions. He checked in with me to make sure everything was going as planned and to ensure I didn't have additional questions. Made [More]

Satisfied Customer
Review by on 2/4/2015 5:21 AM

I dealt with Robert Points and he got me the best deal with the driver and the shipping company possible He kept in constant contact with me from our initial conversation all the way up to my car bei [More]

Car
Review by on 2/1/2015 6:02 PM

Had my daughter's car transported from NY to Montana. Roger was very helpful and explained the whole process in detail. Excellent communication.

Washington to California
Review by on 1/31/2015 1:35 AM

Roger at Plaza Auto Transport really came through with the preparation and delivery of my 2000 Chevy S10 from Sammamish WA to Milpitas CA. Although the pick up time was late Roger calmed me down with [More]

scammer
Review by on 1/27/2015 4:07 PM

we ve advised him the car is inop, he agreed to pick up for 900.00, he went there and charged $100.00, but his driver didn't pick up the car, he said the $100.00 is for show up. he knew the car is in [More]

Robert Points - Sam, We greatly apologize for the difficulty of this shipment but please understand that my company did everything in which you hired us to do. Unfortunately on your end you failed to advise us tha...

Plaza Auto Transport
Very fast, very good shipping
Review by on 1/25/2015 9:37 AM

I am pleased with the pick up from COPART Utah 1 day before scheduled pickup to my residence in Florida Roger was with me every step of the way and answered my every call and explained to me the whole [More]

Great Company
Review by on 1/9/2015 3:39 PM

I am extremely pleased about my experience! He gave me an excellent driver and I was treated with respect. It was a very friendly experience and I will refer any car transportation services to Plaza [More]

Customer Service
Review by on 12/28/2014 4:14 PM

I would highly recommend the services of Plaza Auto Transport. Roger was very thorough and understanding throughout the process and the van driver, Walter, was extremely helpful to me when the car wa [More]

Exceptional Service from Roger
Review by on 12/23/2014 11:28 PM

Roger was a pleasure to work with! He stayed in constant communication with me throughout the entire process. Unfortunately, the actual carrier we ended up using delivered less than desirable service; [More]

Couldn't be better!
Review by on 11/25/2014 2:05 PM

I worked with Roger. Excellent communication throughout the entire process. My experience could not have been any better. I would definitely recommend Plaza Auto Transport based on my experience.

Great Service
Review by on 11/12/2014 5:17 PM

Roger was great. He explained the shipping process, which was most shippers do not. He was truthful and made me feel at ease about shipping my vehicle across country. I would definitely ship with Pla [More]

Plaza Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions