Seaside, Oregon

Patriot Transport USA is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Patriot Transport USA

More Info for Patriot Transport USA

The mission of Patriot Transport is to provide the best possible shipping experience to our customers. Throughout the transportation process you can depend on us for professional advice, accurate information and up to the minute communication. Patriot Transport LLC is licensed, bonded and insured. We ship anywhere in the lower 48 utilizing open and enclosed transports. We take pride in everything we do! To request an immediate quote: www.patriottransportusa.com

Patriot Transport USA Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Patriot Transport USA's Website
    Seaside, Oregon

1938 Chevrolet Pickup/Roditude
      Review by on 1/25/2019 3:19 PM

First off wanna say Patriot Transport was the only transport company that came through for me in a timely and cost wise manner..I had checked with three others before finding Patriot online and the o [More]

Mike Koberstein - Thanks Jon for the great review! We especially like to hear from our first time shipping customers. We take the responsibility of shipping your car very seriously and are always glad to hear that it...

1969 Corvette delivery
      Review by on 1/6/2019 9:35 AM

I've never used this type of service before, so I was pleasantly surprised at the simplicity and good communication with Mike Koberstein and the transport crew when I had my classic 1969 Corvette ship [More]

Mike Koberstein - Thanks Randy for the great feeedback! It means alot to us to know your experience was excellent. We strive to make it that way for each of our customers. Enjoy the new Vette and have a great 2019! ...

1965 Mustang Fastback transport
      Review by on 12/31/2018 10:29 PM

Dakota is awesome! Patriot Transport USA is awesome! I purchased my classic mustang from eBay in California and had Patriot Transport ship it to Virginia Beach, Va. Dakota pull off a Christmas mira [More]

Mike Koberstein - Thank you Scott! Glad we could help you start off the New Year in fine style! We appreciated the excellent review and look forward to working with you again. Thank you for sharing with others your ...