truck
MARGATE, Florida

Onassis Auto Transportation Corp. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

More Info for Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

We take the necessary time to consult each client and answer all questions to provide a service without disappointments. we also specialize in competitive yet accurate pricing which will attain our goal of transporting your vehicle to it’s destination.

Onassis Auto Transportation Corp. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.'s Website
    MARGATE, Florida

Excellent Service & Reliable
      Review by on 1/4/2018 7:00 PM

This was my first experience using a transportation broker and Onassis came through with flying colors! I connected with Onassis originally online and in minutes I had an economical quote and a call [More]

Great communication
      Review by on 12/25/2017 8:31 AM

This was the second time I'm shipping a car. The 1st time I had a very bad brokerage company, so I was anxious about transporting my vehicle. They made it a pleasant experience. I would definitely rec [More]

1958 Buick Roadmaster
      Review by on 12/20/2017 7:04 PM

I was pleased with the customer service and professionalism of Onassis. They gave me a good initial quote and I decided to give them a try instead of going with some of the more expensive big name co [More]