MARGATE, Florida

Onassis Auto Transportation Corp. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

More Info for Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

We take the necessary time to consult each client and answer all questions to provide a service without disappointments. we also specialize in competitive yet accurate pricing which will attain our goal of transporting your vehicle to it’s destination.

Onassis Auto Transportation Corp. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.'s Website
    MARGATE, Florida

Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.
      Always there,every step of the way!
      Review by on 8/22/2018 5:38 PM

Team always goes the extra mile for me, Ann has my back! Thanks for everything guys.you will always get my business, also I would recommend anyone to onasis transportation.

5 Star Service
      Review by on 8/13/2018 10:23 PM

Flawlessly shipping from Vegas to San Antonio Texas. Highly recommended. Fast service. It only took 4 days from pickup to delivery. Thank a lot for the good service.

Carla Melindo - Hi Nestor, Thank you for trusting Onassis Auto Transportation in taking care of your vehicle transportation needs. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review and for recommending our se...

Auto shipping
      Review by on 7/2/2018 1:12 PM

I had a very positive experience with the company. They found a shipper in 2 days and shipped my auto as scheduled. Customer service was excellent by staying on top of my request thought out the ent [More]

Carla Melindo - Hello Rochelle, We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write us a review. We are delighted that we were able to meet your expectations and needs in transporting your vehicle...