MARGATE, Florida

Onassis Auto Transportation Corp. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

More Info for Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

We take the necessary time to consult each client and answer all questions to provide a service without disappointments. we also specialize in competitive yet accurate pricing which will attain our goal of transporting your vehicle to it’s destination.

Onassis Auto Transportation Corp. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.'s Website
    MARGATE, Florida

Review by on 6/13/2018 4:56 PM

Company was responsive to my needs trucking company that hauled my vehicle could not have been more accommodating and courteous excellent service

Awesome Team
      Review by on 6/12/2018 2:00 PM

These folks are awesome. We had some trouble initially securing a date, but they came through and got my vehicle shipped across the country with no issues. It only took 6 days from coast to coast. Pri [More]

Great Service
      Review by on 6/6/2018 12:09 PM

Thanks for your help Mrs. Johana... hope I wrote it right! The Service was not quite perfect, but I will say that it deserve a 4.5 ?? service. Again Thanks

Carla Melindo - Hi Herve, We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review regarding your experience with us. And we would like to thank you as well for trusting us and allowing us to serve you as we assiste...