MARGATE, Florida

Onassis Auto Transportation Corp. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

More Info for Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

We take the necessary time to consult each client and answer all questions to provide a service without disappointments. we also specialize in competitive yet accurate pricing which will attain our goal of transporting your vehicle to it’s destination.

Onassis Auto Transportation Corp. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.'s Website
    MARGATE, Florida

Great service
      Review by on 11/17/2018 2:12 PM

First time using Onassis and they did not disappoint. Ann was my contact who made sure they found a company who could deliver my car on the few days that I was available. Easy payment of deposit. Reas [More]

Carla Melindo - Hi M.A., We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your overall experience with the service that we have provided. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide your transportatio...

Wonderful
      Review by on 11/8/2018 2:20 PM

After contacting Onassis they found rapidly a driver who shipped my car from Jacksonville Ar to Florida. I was in contact with them during all the process. Good communication overall.

Carla Melindo - Hi Moctar, We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. We are happy that we were able to assist you in your transportation needs. Looking forward to doing business with you in the futur...

Wonderful
      Review by on 11/1/2018 2:08 PM

I had a very amazing experience with this company. Ann was the one I talked too during the whole transition And she made it smooth And simple. She called me before and after my car got delivered to me [More]

Carla Melindo - Hi Clervenante, We appreciate you taking the time to write us such a nice review. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you in your transportation needs. We are delighted to know that A...