MARGATE, Florida

Onassis Auto Transportation Corp. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

More Info for Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

We take the necessary time to consult each client and answer all questions to provide a service without disappointments. we also specialize in competitive yet accurate pricing which will attain our goal of transporting your vehicle to it’s destination.

Onassis Auto Transportation Corp. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.'s Website
    MARGATE, Florida

Transportation-Auto
      Review by on 1/16/2019 6:51 PM

We found Onassis to be a reliable carrier for our vehicle. This was our first experience in using a car carrier and we did a lot of research with other companies before making the decision. That decis [More]

Automobile Transport
      Review by on 1/16/2019 12:54 PM

I wanted to transport my vehicle from Denver, CO to Humble, TX in December 2018. After posting on the Internet I was contacted by numerous companies. I ended up contracting with BWT and they never sho [More]

Great Service
      Review by on 1/11/2019 5:16 PM

I couldn't be happier. Good communication. Delivered on their promises. My cars were delivered on time and on budget exactly when promised. Everything went very smooth and I couldn't be more happy [More]