MARGATE, Florida

Onassis Auto Transportation Corp. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

More Info for Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

We take the necessary time to consult each client and answer all questions to provide a service without disappointments. we also specialize in competitive yet accurate pricing which will attain our goal of transporting your vehicle to it’s destination.

Onassis Auto Transportation Corp. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.'s Website
    MARGATE, Florida

Excellent Service
      Review by on 3/15/2019 11:02 AM

The automobile transport business is difficult, at best, to navigate. Numerous carriers and brokers. Ann at Onassis did a great job for me in making sure that my experience was a good one. I highly [More]

Carla Melindo - Hi Michael, Thank you for trusting and choosing Onassis Auto Transportation to transport your vehicle. Ann is one of our best employee and we are delighted to know that she was able to provide you ...

Excellent Service, Highly Recommend
      Review by on 3/6/2019 10:36 AM

My car arrived on time without any problems. I'd use Onassis again without any hesitation. I had a few questions that were answered promptly by phone and email.

Carla Melindo - Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write us a review. We are glad to know that we were able to meet your expectations and that we have provided a great service to your t...

Transport from Colorado to Texas
      Review by on 2/27/2019 9:40 PM

I just had a vehicle transported from Colorado to Texas by Onassis Transport. I would highly recommend this company for any auto transport. I paid the exact amount quoted and everything the company do [More]

Carla Melindo - Hi Rick, We appreciate you taking the time to write us such a nice review. We are glad that we were able to give you a great experience on your first vehicle transportation. Here at Onassis Auto Tr...