Home > Company > N > Nice Car Auto Transport

Boca Raton , Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Nice Car Auto Transport

More Info for Nice Car Auto Transport

We are in Business over 5 years providing Professional Service to Our Client's! We Provide a Drop off and Pick up Service at our Location to make in convenient for clients to leave their vehicle's so the Carrier can load and unload at our safe location and customer doesn't have to wait or waste time waiting for carrier! Please Visit Yelp.com to See our OFFICE and Client's Auto's!!!

Nice Car Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Boca Raton , Florida

Based on 10 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Nice Car Auto Transport Constant No Shows Beware
      Review by on 4/29/2017 7:35 PM

signed contract on 24 Jan 2017 to have car shipped out on 25 April, for $845. 3 weeks out I emailed Kevin to verify everything OK, and he responded quickly stating driver would be assigned 1 week out [More]

Nice Car Auto Transport BEWARE WORST COMPANY EVER TO USE
      Review by on 10/27/2016 7:02 PM

When the owner of this terrible company wanted my business, he was some what polite, But that changed as soon as I signed a contract with him [Kevin Bergman]. he told me my car would be picked up in t [More]

Nice Car Auto Transport as i said his response was more lies
      Review by on 10/27/2016 4:27 PM

The car was running fine zero rust 45000 original miles. please call tom tom towing too confirm I'm correct. and see what a lying sack of you know what kevin [the liar ] bergman is.And I'm sorry you t [More]