Miami, Florida

New Way Moving Services is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for New Way Moving Services

More Info for New Way Moving Services

We at New way moving services, take every measure to protect you and your car. We offer door to door service, Either open or Enclosed carrier. We serve the entire United states. We can be anywhere and at any time. At New Way Moving Services Inc., a family run business, we are well aware of the differences that each and every move has from the other through our diverse experiences in handling myriad of clients. With us you will get high quality moving services that are tailored to present our customers with ultimate satisfaction. Registered and fully licensed under the U.S. Department of Transportation, we provide you with a reliable relocation that you can cherish later. Our references alone speak volumes of the high standard that we strive to maintain in each and every move. You will get with us: So, all you need now to translate your dream into a moving reality is just to contact us and our professional staffs will get in touch with you to make this relocation a memorable event in your life. Here at New Way Moving Services Inc. we wish you a safe and happy relocation in advance.

New Way Moving Services Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit New Way Moving Services's Website
    Miami, Florida

One HAPPY customer!
      Review by on 1/30/2019 3:16 PM

I had an excellent experience with New Way Moving Services. Michael was my advisor and walked me through all the " nuts and bolts" of shipping a car. My car was picked up when agreed upon and delivere [More]

Outstanding Service
      Review by on 1/30/2019 2:45 PM

The service was outstanding. Debra explained all the details concerning the vehicle transport to me. She was an excellent teacher. Very concerned about her business and clients. She is also concerned [More]

Affordable Rates
      Review by on 1/23/2019 4:45 AM

I needed a vintage vehicle shipped from Florida to Kansas City and they got it to me in 2 days. There was great communication from the driver and he actually arrived a day early, I met him and took de [More]