Nationwide United Auto Transport Corp.

Nationwide United Auto Transport Corp. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Nationwide United Auto Transport Corp.

More Info for Nationwide United Auto Transport Corp.

G Wagon
Review by on 2/6/2019 4:36 PM

Great communication, courteous and professional driver, who ensured all information was accurate to provide the highest level of service for both the dealer, and the customer. Transported vehicle was [More]

dodge challenger
Review by on 1/15/2019 8:40 AM

man I cant say enough about this transport company I live in A.Z working on buying a dodge challenger out of CAL on Friday I was approved in 30 min for the car it was sitting in my drive way on Mon [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 1/7/2019 5:05 PM

Excellent door to door service. Safe and secure. Very nice staff. Very profession customer service was provided. Shipped 2 cars from CA to GA. On time service as well

Auto Transport
Review by on 1/1/2019 5:20 PM

Excellent experience. Great customer service. Would definitely use again. Excellent communication. All went as promised. Great follow up. Reasonable price.

Cross country transport
Review by on 12/24/2018 3:14 PM

We have worked with Chris to move cars from Michigan to Arizona 3 times now. The service has been excellent. There was one glitch related to timing on the last move. However, it was out of their con [More]

Great company
Review by on 12/19/2018 4:56 AM

We searched for just the right company to haul our vehicles to Montana. This was a very good choice. Chris and Mike understood the importance of the the load being delivered ina certain delivery wind [More]

Dodge Transport
Review by on 12/18/2018 11:44 AM

Very prompt. Very concerned. Nice enclosed two car trailer which is what you want. Not packed in with 6 others like the other transports use. Vehicle delivered to our residence amidst the rain & fog. [More]

Car transport
Review by on 12/18/2018 10:15 AM

When I called and spoke to A representative they where reassuring on a set time and delivery. No money upfront and no games. They came through when everyone else failed me!

Good experience
Review by on 12/17/2018 5:02 PM

I had a vehicle shipped form a Ford dealer in Texas to west Tennessee, the process was very straightforward, the kept me updated on the status and was delivered as promised. Cost was competitive, driv [More]

Came to the rescue!
Review by on 12/17/2018 4:58 PM

When my sister-in-law ran into difficulty with another transporter who offered a low price but couldn't deliver I did a quick internet search and contacted Nationwide. From initial phone contact to th [More]

Review by on 11/6/2018 4:03 PM

I recommend Nationwide United and recognize Mike N for exceptional service and support. Mike handled my logistical needs with professionalism and courtesy. He was very responsive and kept me updated [More]

Auto shipping
Review by on 9/25/2018 10:18 AM

Shipping a cannon, not an auto, Nationwide did a fine job. First quite a few phone calls to establish the best method. The the shipping was very fast -- from Illinois to Southern Cal: pisked up on S [More]

Travel Trailer Transport
Review by on 9/20/2018 9:51 PM

Chris was so responsive with a quote, with replies to my questions. His clarity and promptness was fabulous. Frank the driver was professional and efficient on both the pick up and drop off. The trai [More]

Surprisingly Easy!
Review by on 9/11/2018 9:23 PM

I didn’t plan well enough ahead when I was moving cross country and most transport carriers I contacted were slow to respond and needed a two week window. I contacted Chris at Nationwide and from the [More]

Great transport experience
Review by on 9/11/2018 10:14 AM

I highly recommend Nationwide United Auto Transport. Delivery was scheduled for a Wednesday which was really important coming all the way from California because I needed the car by Thursday. They del [More]

Great Auto Transport
Review by on 3/17/2018 4:20 PM

Nationwide United Auto Transport picked up and delivered earlier than they estimated, which was great. The driver was experienced and solely transported autos. With a hydraulic lift on his truck he [More]

Prefect
Review by on 3/4/2018 10:31 AM

Fast easy reliable. Faster by a week than anyone else at the same rates. Incredible job everything went perfect. No one could get me my car for 10 days these guys got it here in one day incredible job [More]

Nationwide United Auto Transportation Co
Review by on 2/26/2018 2:58 PM

Nationwide United Auto Transport Corp. has great pricing, Chris, the manager was very easy to work with, gave us updates through the process and delivered our car in perfect condition. I highly recomm [More]

No Pressure, No BS! Exceptional Customer
Review by on 2/26/2018 1:26 AM

Spoke with John and there was absolutely no pressure- instead, extreme understanding of all my needs, patiently answered my millions of questions, and accommodated every step of the process. Then, th [More]

1937 Cord Transport
Review by on 2/11/2018 8:54 PM

Good price. The car was picked up on time. The car was delivered early. I was kept informed every step of the way. The driver's were a husband and wife team and very personable. They used a single [More]

Greenwich Village NYC to Vancouver BC
Review by on 3/19/2017 11:36 PM

I recently used Nationwide to move my car from a very busy part of NYC to Vancouver BC. There were multiple challenges: (i) a car carrier will not fit in the busy and narrow streets of Greenwich V [More]

Chris & Nationwide United Auto Transport
Review by on 9/7/2016 9:44 PM

Chris & Nationwide United Auto Transport did a great job moving my 2004 Volvo Cross Country across the country from Missouri to Los Angeles where my USC student daughter awaited its arrival. Communica [More]

very good
Review by on 3/11/2016 6:41 PM

called nationwide Monday 10-12-15, am, i let em know I needed a enclosed trailer for a classic car, I was informed of their pick-up & delivery schedule, it was a 2-3 day pick-up & 3-5 day deli [More]

Nationwide United Auto Transport Corp. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions