Nationwide United Auto Transport Corp.

Nationwide United Auto Transport Corp. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Nationwide United Auto Transport Corp.

More Info for Nationwide United Auto Transport Corp.

Wonderful Transport Experience!
Review by on 10/8/2019 12:15 PM

I worked with Chris to transport our vintage 1942 Chevy Pickup in New Mexico and wanted to thank him for a wonderful experience! Chris was very easy to work with and very attentive during the entire p [More]

Nationwide United Auto Transport is a fa
Review by on 9/20/2019 1:35 PM

Nationwide United Auto Transport is a fantastic company!! I had my RV transported from Oregon all the way to Colorado and the shipping was fast and easy. The price was lower than all of the other quot [More]

4 Star LQ Horse Trailer
Review by on 8/28/2019 1:39 AM

I found a 2002 4 Star LQ 3H trailer in Olympia, Washington and needed it delivered to Yuma, AZ. I bought the trailer sight unseen (just pictures) so I was really nervous/worried about buying somethin [More]

Trailer move
Review by on 8/26/2019 4:01 PM

Our experience with Nationwide United was excellent. Ron, our driver, was there on time, did a great job getting ready to roll, and was on his way. Unfortunately we were delayed by circumstances from [More]

Nationwide United Auto Transport Corp.
Excellent follow through and customer se
Review by on 8/5/2019 8:33 AM

The team at Nationwide United Auto Transport quickly found me a carrier, communicated with me each step of the process, and ensured the carrier was meeting obligations. It was a very good experience [More]

Best Customer Service
Review by on 7/15/2019 5:20 PM

We’ve moved cross-country 3 separate times and have shipped 7 cars. This was the best service we’ve ever received! Would use them again - hands down - from drop off to delivery - it was a breeze and t [More]

Towing our 36' fifth wheel
Review by on 6/29/2019 7:25 PM

Jose did an excellent job. Picked up one afternoon and delivered 600+ miles away the next AM. He is a professional, hardworking, and very pleasant man.

Impressed!
Review by on 6/19/2019 6:54 PM

We had a sudden death in the family and had to get our camper moved from Texas to Iowa. The service was prompt, professional and the gentlemen that hauled it was so kind and understanding. We couldn’ [More]

Reliable and efficient
Review by on 6/18/2019 10:55 PM

We had a great experience with Nationwide united Auto transport. Chris was very reliable, efficient, and easy to work with. Would highly recommend. Will be using them again in the future.

Great experience
Review by on 6/18/2019 10:09 PM

Easy, friendly and my car arrived safely and well taken care of. They got my car from Washington DC to San Diego in less than a week! These guys are awesome, 5 stars!

Perfect move
Review by on 6/2/2019 8:15 PM

I relocated half across the US and working with Nationwide Untided was the easiest part of it. I booked a car transport in April and May. Both transports were very easy to schedule. Here are some nice [More]

On time updates.
Review by on 5/15/2019 11:41 AM

Chris kept me informed all the way through. Paperwork was easy to fill out. The shippers were on time and very careful. I had them transport a 1967 Cord from Ohio to California.First time for me doin [More]

EVERY TIME
Review by on 5/8/2019 5:57 AM

I contacted 6 or 7 different transport companies with quite a big request...get my vehicle from CA to FL. Pick up the next day, and be in FL in 5 days. The Nationwide United Auto Transport team in Los [More]

Surprisingly fast
Review by on 5/3/2019 11:37 AM

My wife went through a large number of websites to finally choose this company. They were not the cheapest, but most of the websites were merely aggregators for the same set of companies. We were co [More]

Excellent Service!
Review by on 4/1/2019 11:11 PM

We live in California and purchased a car in Virginia. Then came the challenge of how to get it to California. I have never had to transport a car across country before. We found Nationwide United [More]

Quick and easy
Review by on 4/1/2019 4:26 PM

They turned a stressful situation into an inconvenience, great communication and customer service. I will use this company again when the time to move my vehicle comes again.

Good service
Review by on 3/6/2019 9:07 PM

The reservation process was very easy. The booking was perfectly timed for our arrival. The driver was very professional. I would truest thrm with my car anytime.

RV Transport
Review by on 3/6/2019 8:04 PM

Fast response. Courteous driver. All arrive safely. Although he was not knowledgeable about set down of a big 5th wheel. I should have asked. Bit good overall.

Car Delivery from CA to Boston, MA
Review by on 3/5/2019 8:14 PM

From the beginning to the end they were honest and upfront about what it will cost and how long my car would take to get there. Worth the price because it got there in a short time and will surely use [More]

G Wagon
Review by on 2/6/2019 4:36 PM

Great communication, courteous and professional driver, who ensured all information was accurate to provide the highest level of service for both the dealer, and the customer. Transported vehicle was [More]

dodge challenger
Review by on 1/15/2019 8:40 AM

man I cant say enough about this transport company I live in A.Z working on buying a dodge challenger out of CAL on Friday I was approved in 30 min for the car it was sitting in my drive way on Mon [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 1/7/2019 5:05 PM

Excellent door to door service. Safe and secure. Very nice staff. Very profession customer service was provided. Shipped 2 cars from CA to GA. On time service as well

Auto Transport
Review by on 1/1/2019 5:20 PM

Excellent experience. Great customer service. Would definitely use again. Excellent communication. All went as promised. Great follow up. Reasonable price.

Cross country transport
Review by on 12/24/2018 3:14 PM

We have worked with Chris to move cars from Michigan to Arizona 3 times now. The service has been excellent. There was one glitch related to timing on the last move. However, it was out of their con [More]

Great company
Review by on 12/19/2018 4:56 AM

We searched for just the right company to haul our vehicles to Montana. This was a very good choice. Chris and Mike understood the importance of the the load being delivered ina certain delivery wind [More]

Dodge Transport
Review by on 12/18/2018 11:44 AM

Very prompt. Very concerned. Nice enclosed two car trailer which is what you want. Not packed in with 6 others like the other transports use. Vehicle delivered to our residence amidst the rain & fog. [More]

Car transport
Review by on 12/18/2018 10:15 AM

When I called and spoke to A representative they where reassuring on a set time and delivery. No money upfront and no games. They came through when everyone else failed me!

Good experience
Review by on 12/17/2018 5:02 PM

I had a vehicle shipped form a Ford dealer in Texas to west Tennessee, the process was very straightforward, the kept me updated on the status and was delivered as promised. Cost was competitive, driv [More]

Came to the rescue!
Review by on 12/17/2018 4:58 PM

When my sister-in-law ran into difficulty with another transporter who offered a low price but couldn't deliver I did a quick internet search and contacted Nationwide. From initial phone contact to th [More]

Nationwide United Auto Transport Corp. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions