Coconut Grove, Florida

Nationwide Transporters Group Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Nationwide Transporters Group Inc.

More Info for Nationwide Transporters Group Inc.

Nationwide Transporters Group, Inc. is a full-service transportation provider, specializing in 8-10 car trailers, goose-neck trailers, wedge trailers and more. Transport Solutions for Vehicles (Open/Enclosed), Motorcycles, Boats, Overseas, Oversized Shipments & Heavy Hauling.

Nationwide Transporters Group Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Nationwide Transporters Group Inc.'s Website
    Coconut Grove, Florida

Non payment
      Review by on 7/11/2018 7:15 PM

Bad broker they don't pay bills to carriers. They are so liars!!! We were calling them several times about payment and they lied to us check was sent.. check was sent but we have never received nothi [More]

Overall great experience
      Review by on 3/19/2018 10:17 PM

We've shipped our cars cross-country before. This is the first time we went through a broker, and I'd do it again. Kathleen at Nationwide said that they're picky about which carriers they use, and my [More]

Nationwide Transporter Group
      Review by on 11/15/2017 11:50 AM

Thanks Leo.  You did a nice job getting me the right driver with the right equipment to transport my car safely and securely to me.  And I think your price was very fair too.  The car is here now and [More]