Kansas City, Missouri

Nations Auto Transport LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Nations Auto Transport LLC

More Info for Nations Auto Transport LLC

Vehicle Transport
Review by jeff burger on 7/2/2018 9:29 PM

Joe was awesome to work with. He is very straight forward and honest. He took the time to explain everything in detail. This was the first time doing this. Had a vehicle transported from central Il [More]

Joe Tutera @ 816-295-6890
Review by jeff b on 7/2/2018 10:41 AM

I had a vehicle shipped from central Illinois to Portland Or. Joe was great to work with. He is honest and a straight shooter. This was new to me and Joe took the time to explain everything. Read [More]

Nations Auto Transport LLC
yes I will use them again,
Review by david triche on 4/17/2018 10:43 AM

I have saved their number for future transporting. They keep the price competitive along with friendly service, I will continue to use them. Car came in on time with friendly associates delivery team. [More]

Nations Auto Transport LLC
Best Car Shipping Experience!
Review by amanda b on 1/23/2018 2:41 PM

My husband's job requires us to ship cars frequently, and we have never had better service! Laurel was professional, knowledgable and so helpful with coordinating the shipping process. Our driver was [More]

2013 FJ Cruiser
Review by danielle on 11/28/2017 11:26 PM

We had never bought a car out of state and Daniel made obtaining the car simple. He was extremely pleasant to work with, very knowledgable and thorough. The whole process was easy and quick and cost [More]

Transport of 2013 Audi S6 Prestige from
Review by mark fudoli on 8/14/2017 6:05 PM

Quick and easy. Car was here two days after arranging for the transport (about one day in transit). Small carrier trailer with two other cars loaded up high, pulled by dually pickup, so truck access [More]

Jeep Transport
Review by cleve rogers on 6/14/2017 7:53 AM

The dealer recommended Nations. I didn't know any transport companies, so I used them. Could not be any happier. They were almost too good to be true. Kept me informed about vehicle pick up, estimated [More]

Superb and Simple Service
Review by kathy on 5/8/2017 11:53 AM

This is the second time we used this company and they are GREAT! Sue is so thorough and makes you feel like you are the only customer she has. The driver was excellent-price is fantastic! thank you [More]

Nations Auto Transport LLC
Outstanding Service and Simple!
Review by kathy on 5/8/2017 11:50 AM

Sue and the team are fantastic! Great communication, follow-up and most importantly, our daughters car arrived safely and no damage. This is the second time we have used them and will continue to do [More]

Julie Sharpe @ 913-752-9173
Review by brett blankenbiller on 2/1/2017 2:26 PM

I am truly amazed at how simple and smooth Julie made this shipment happen. The price was right, the level of communication was perfect and the vehicle was picked up and delivered exactly on time as [More]

Nations Auto Transport LLC
Customer service as it should be
Review by bubba on 12/13/2016 8:43 PM

I lost hope trying to get a car shipped by some other bogus company called entrepriseautotransport under the umbrella of uShip. In a last ditched found effort on Google, I found Nations Auto Transpor [More]

Julie Sharpe - Thank you so much for this kind review. We are glad we could help. Julie 913-752-9173

,Mike Koberstein. 503-717-5100
Review by john p on 8/22/2016 8:20 PM

Very happy with the service. Price was very fair. The car was picked up asap! I have used other carriers and had to wait 2 weeks before they picked up the car. Mark also had very good communication. [More]

Excellent Experience
Review by k.s. on 8/22/2016 9:20 AM

Great experience, Sue Wright our contact received a pickup within minutes of posting our transport job. Sue was very informative and understanding of all of our questions and handled everything with [More]

Nations Auto Transport LLC
Prompt, honest and helpful!
Review by jim olive on 8/18/2016 4:55 PM

After having some trouble getting my '66 Mustang convertible delivered to Key West, I called Sam. He picked up his phone immediately, which is a lot more than I can say for many I've dealt with in th [More]

Happy customer
Review by bob allers on 8/17/2016 5:15 PM

I had never shipped a car before and was very worried about "my vette". It arrived safe,sound and without a scratch.my contact person answered my calls and questions quickly. I would definitely use t [More]

Perfect experience
Review by laura k. on 6/25/2016 9:14 PM

I had a fantastic experience shipping my Honda from Los Angeles to NJ. Chris is incredibly responsive to questions and great at keeping you in the loop. Everything he promised was delivered. Steve, th [More]

Great Company to work with
Review by abe kuruvilla on 6/8/2016 3:32 PM

Joe was great to work with. Driver was also great, cars came in good condition and on time. Great experience overall.

Delivery of 1978 Ford Pickup Truck
Review by don alwood on 4/21/2016 6:26 PM

The truck was delivered on time and appeared to be in the same condition as when picked up. The driver was courteous and seemed professional.

Car hauler
Review by kelley on 4/21/2016 9:57 AM

MIke Koberstein in Vancouver WA was very helpful in arranging a pickup of the car. The carrier delivered the car in an enclosed trailer in record time and in good condition. The driver had inspected [More]

Nations Auto Transport LLC
First auto shipping experience and it wa
Review by j s on 4/20/2016 10:23 PM

I won a vehicle on Ebay from a car dealer in Pennsylvania. I needed to ship it to Oregon. I used the car transport service the seller suggested: Nations. Mike was really friendly and helpful. I would [More]

Very honest & reliable
Review by craig on 4/20/2016 1:20 PM

Julie was great to deal with, very responsive and had my transport scheduled and picked up the same day it was available. Definitely would use again for all my vehicle transport needs. Thank you for e [More]

First time shipping a car - Mark was fan
Review by paul sheedy on 4/20/2016 9:31 AM

Recently I purchased a vehicle online from a dealer in Texas. Living in Illinois I didn't want to pick-up so was referred to Mark and Nations Auto Transport. Mark was outstanding. He understood my [More]

Transporting my 1928 Roadster
Review by bob cherot on 10/14/2015 9:39 AM

Having never shipped a car across country before, I was concerned about the entire process from who to call to was the company and driver trustworthy, what was condition of the transport truck and tr [More]

Mike Koberstein @ 503-717-5100
Review by gladys edward on 9/23/2015 3:38 PM

Honest and dependable! Great communication! I am a very satisfied customer! Mike Korberstein was very honest and professional. He gave me a quote on hauling our 1957 Chev Pickup from Utah to Baton Rou [More]

Julie Sharpe - Great! Thank you Gladys for the excellent feedback. I am very happy that we were able to meet and exceed all of your expectations as is our goal on every transport! Please keep us in mind in the f...

Commendation for Mike Koberstein, agent
Review by larry williams on 9/23/2015 12:25 PM

I have been sales most of my life and read people very well. Mike Koberstein is very perfessional and canbe counted on to get the job done. Thanks again Mike.

Julie Sharpe - Thank you Larry for allowing me to be of service. Please keep me in mind in the future! Mike Koberstein 503 717 5100

Nations Auto Transport LLC
Used car was transported from car dealer
Review by robert cook on 9/2/2015 10:41 AM

Sue helped me feel very comfortable and I enjoyed making arrangements with her to have the car transported to me. Receiving a good price to have the car transported was also a good incentive to use Na [More]

Julie Sharpe - Thank you Robert for commenting on your experience while using our company. And Thank you for allowing us to serve your transportations needs. Sue Wright.

Use these Company - Great Service
Review by cindy on 7/31/2015 1:48 PM

Julie at Nations was wonderful to work with. Calls were returned within a few hours every time. My car was sent from Florida to California. I researched several brokers and Nations pricing was very [More]

Sue Wright @ 954-905-7916
Review by linda cook on 7/26/2015 9:02 PM

The transport truck arrived for pickup as expected and the car was delivered within the time promised. Sue was very knowledgeable and helpful and the price was fair for the service.

Great service by Sue
Review by phil on 7/19/2015 11:49 AM

I called sue based on a recommendation from the dealership I was buying a car through. Sue took me through the process and explain the costs and other necessary items. All in all a great experience! [More]

Nations Auto Transport LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions