, Florida

National Car Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for National Car Transport

More Info for National Car Transport

Outstanding service
Review by on 10/17/2019 9:33 AM

Joe Vega was very helpful in getting my car from NY to Ft. Lauderdale. He went above and beyond, always in constant contact with me regarding my vehicle. This was my first time using a car transport s [More]

Transporting Vehicle
Review by on 10/15/2019 1:26 PM

Kelly Lara at National Car Transport was perfect in helping ship my personal vehicle from Illinois to Hawaii. Kelly took away all concerns that I had regarding shipping my vehicle. I highly recommen [More]

10 estrellas para Trudy
Review by on 10/5/2019 7:54 PM

Trudy fue la mejor en este proceso de mudar mi carro de PR a los E.U.. Siempre estuvo ahi para contestar todas mis preguntas, dudas, mensajes, emails y llamadas. Encima de que habla a la perfección el [More]

Great Service!!
Review by on 10/2/2019 11:25 AM

Shipped my car from Miami to Houston. At first i was nervous due to some negative reviews, but Trudy was very helpful and always in constant contact. My car was suppose to get picked up one driver, an [More]

Transport
Review by on 9/20/2019 6:54 PM

I work for a law firm here in Phoenix. I had Joe Vega's company transport our vehicle from CA to Phoenix this week. The "customer service" I received from Joe was nothing shy of GREAT. He took care [More]

Super-Trudy
Review by on 9/17/2019 6:59 AM

Trudy was AWESOME! I Live in NE and was trying to transport a truck from VA to CO. Trudy was very accommodating with all of my location/date/time changes. I have only transported a vehicle once in my [More]

Car shipment
Review by on 9/6/2019 2:54 PM

Trudy was amazing with the ongoing communication. She was able to answer all of my questions and was also available after hours. The driver they selected was outstanding and so professional. He was ab [More]

Trudy is a DREAM!
Review by on 9/5/2019 12:34 PM

Trudy at National Car Transport was a dream to work with. She rescued us from what appeared to be a scam car transport company (last-minute schedule changes & fee hikes tipped us off!) and got a car [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 8/16/2019 8:21 AM

Trudy provided us with excellent service. She was very helpful and answered all of our questions. She was able to get our car transported ASAP at the best rate. Would highly recommend.

Biteris Will Be Back!
Review by on 8/6/2019 6:59 PM

Call Trudy she explained everything very clearly. She was great about giving me pricing options and was good on communication. She also speaks spanish so she was able to explain directly to the buyer [More]

Transporting vehicle
Review by on 3/21/2019 2:16 PM

Would definitely refer this company to anyone thinking about transporting a vehicle to another state. Everything went smooth and the vehicle arrived without no problem.

Great experience
Review by on 2/19/2019 11:12 AM

National Car transport worked with us when we had to move the dates and were quick to adjust. We appreciate the prompt response to my question. Thank you for your service

Bayside to boca
Review by on 1/5/2019 7:18 AM

Very easy process. Natl car transport was very thorough in the entire process. Follow through great with Gary cooper as well as with driver when trip started.

National Car Transport
Excellent and professional service.
Review by on 10/8/2018 12:10 PM

Diana kept me abreast of the transport of my car throughout the entire service. All was professionally done with courteous service through out the whole process. Would recommend National Car Transport [More]

National Car Transport
Excellent and professional service.
Review by on 10/3/2018 3:46 PM

Great Service!
Review by on 9/5/2018 2:06 PM

Gary went above and beyond! Great Service! We needed to transport my son's car across state from CA to east coast. Gary with National Car Transport was the only one, out of hundreds that offered the b [More]

MY SONS BIRTHDAY GIFT
Review by on 8/1/2018 12:10 AM

I am very greatful that I meet Mr. Cooper and this company. They took care of me and my problems of getting this gift to my son on time and intact. Thankyou so much to the driver and the whole team.

Good Service
Review by on 5/1/2018 1:24 PM

Everything went very well with out car transport from TN to VA. Initially there was a mechanical problem with the first driver assigned, but NCT found another driver within two days and all went well [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 1/31/2018 10:01 AM

Very happy with the service. Car arrived spotless and communication with driver was great. Pickup and drop off went very smooth. I would highly recommend National Car Transport to anyone needing a car [More]

Very satisfied
Review by on 12/28/2017 1:08 PM

Kelly , Just want to thank you for all your hard effort on helping me get my car transported . You are the best ! I felt helpless when the other company couldn’t help us . But you sure did and made [More]

auto transport
Review by on 12/12/2017 11:41 AM

i have used National Car Transport a couple of times and Diana who works there is a very pleasant and helpful person to work with. I am totally satisfied in where i got what i was told and my car deli [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 10/8/2017 8:22 PM

From beginning to end, it was a seamless experience. I was a little anxious about shipping a car because of negative reviews about other companies. Leo at National Car took the worry out of the experi [More]

Great Service!
Review by on 9/28/2017 7:53 AM

I have been using this company for years. I always work with Diana who is very professional respectful and gets it your vehicle moved in a timely fashion. I have shipped dozens of cars and motorcycles [More]

Great Experience!!
Review by on 6/11/2017 3:04 PM

This was my first car transport experience, and National Car Transport made the process simple and easy! The initial quote was given immediately, and a representative reached out to give an accurate n [More]

Ease of mind
Review by on 4/5/2017 1:22 PM

This is the first time I have ever had to have a car transported so I was a bit nervous about the entire process. I called National car transport early Monday morning (before 9am my time) and the c [More]

Outstanding Service, Friendly and Fast
Review by on 2/28/2017 10:47 PM

National Car Transport provided outstanding service. I bought a car from a dealer in North Carolina and needed it delivered to my home near Chicago. Diana Quadros was such a pleasure to work with from [More]

Superb Customer Service & Delivery
Review by on 1/25/2017 5:55 PM

I recently used National Car Transport to have my car moved from San Diego, CA back home to CT and it could not have been a better or easier experience. I got my car in only 5 days, well under the es [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 12/29/2016 12:27 PM

Jimm is a wonderful person. Very patient, knowledgeable, and most of all reliable. I am really happy to have found a transportation service that STES company can use from now on. We won't need to l [More]

Jimm Cash
Review by on 10/24/2016 10:38 AM

This was my 1st car move, so I was very nervous. Jimm was patient, and assuring that my vehicle would be fine. The truck driver called me the day before as he was supposed to do, and showed up that mo [More]

National Car Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions