Dania beach , Florida

National Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for National Auto Shipping

More Info for National Auto Shipping

Great service
Review by on 2/16/2018 11:12 AM

Was very easy to set up. Driver was super nice and helpful loading and unloading. It was on time and in perfect condition. No issues what so ever. I was nervous because this motorcycle was my father's [More]

National Auto Shipping
Would definitely use again !
Review by on 2/15/2018 4:41 PM

This company was amazing ! I never had a vehicle shipped because but once I called you guys i felt like an expert ! The customer service was amazing and answered all questions and the delivery was rig [More]

Transportation of 650i BMW
Review by on 2/8/2018 6:10 PM

I could not be more pleased with my experience with National Auto Shipping! From start to finish they did exactly as promised and exceeded my expectations! I will recommend them to anyone I know in [More]

National Auto Shipping
Great company, fast shipping.
Review by on 2/7/2018 8:26 AM

I put in an order for shipment. Being in the transportation industry myself, with realistic expectations, I was expecting it to be one to three weeks before my motorcycle would ship.its almost an art [More]

Transport of Dodge Demon
Review by on 2/6/2018 5:50 PM

Driver called and kept me updated on delivery time and road conditions. Delivery was smooth and professional. Driver had an assistant that helped with offloading as clearances were very small.Happy!!! [More]

Raiting
Review by on 2/3/2018 12:33 PM

I like the service because they are on time and my truck arrives perfect without any damage. I really recommend this company the people explain very well all the indications and is easy made the paym [More]

Shipping Car from Ohio to California
Review by on 2/1/2018 4:26 PM

Good service, fast delivery and overall a good experience. Could contact the driver and he was responsive to texts as well. Car was not damaged or harmed in any way and everything looked great. Overal [More]

Transport Mercedes E 350
Review by on 2/1/2018 3:18 PM

Reasonable price. Great service. I highly recommend. The driver was very professional and was very thorough and careful. I watched him carefully review the condition of my vehicle. Note any issues [More]

Good Customer Service
Review by on 1/29/2018 12:31 PM

Delivery and pickup was on time. Good follow up and communication in terms of delivery and pickup. [More]

Good service
Review by on 1/25/2018 3:24 PM

Very pleased with NAS, the pick up was smooth and on time. The delivery was early and the driver communicated well with me. The bike arrived in excellent condition and will definitley use NAS again an [More]

Transport of a vehicle
Review by on 1/23/2018 3:33 PM

The service was great start to finish. Delivery was promised on Wednesday after being picked up Monday, truck arrived Tuesday late afternoon! The driver was prompt and stayed in contact through out [More]

Great job
Review by on 1/20/2018 12:10 AM

I will recommend it always on time the take care my Lexus from point A to point B 100% respectful and loyal to me and my family I will come back to u guys give them a opportunity to take care of you T [More]

Motorcycle transportation
Review by on 1/14/2018 1:04 PM

Witnessed their service for the second time. Both the times I found them very professional and the motorcycle was transported very carefully and in a timely fashion. Motorcycle was properly restrained [More]

Great
Review by on 1/5/2018 1:28 PM

This company was awesome !! Delivered my car earlier than expected and always kept in contact with me ! Great customer service . Would definitely use again ! Easy service , order set up was convenient [More]

Motorcycle Transport
Review by on 1/4/2018 12:40 PM

5 Stars. National Auto Shipping was fantastic. Quick, communicative, and great follow-up. My motorcycle showed up in an enclosed trailer and was well strapped down to ensure no breakage or scratche [More]

Motorcycle transport
Review by on 12/29/2017 6:42 PM

Overall very quick with the pick up and also delivery timeframe. Was properly secured and covered while in transit. Would recommend them to others to use as well is would use again for the next purcha [More]

Very good company
Review by on 12/21/2017 6:36 PM

A very good and professional company, from start to finish. The rep. Informed me of driver and gave me his number, the driver called ahead of time, informed me of who he was and gave a eta for pickup [More]

2004 Victory Touring Cruiser Ohio to Mis
Review by on 12/19/2017 10:55 PM

Hello All, This has been a positive experience for me and my possession new to me. Let me start by saying I have had a transport experience that was far from acceptable prior to this experience. So [More]

Transport of 2 cars
Review by on 12/18/2017 1:44 PM

Mike was very helpful and friendly. All worked really smooth. Cars came on the estimated date. We appreciate the good service. Cars came to California as they left our home in Texas. Thanks for that. [More]

Great Service
Review by on 12/12/2017 3:41 PM

Really Great service provided by Manny and was quickly responsive and communication was great Appreciate all efforts to deliver my Car very early to my destination I will recommend to my friends [More]

Would use again
Review by on 12/9/2017 11:47 AM

Would use again. They were on time , and communication was great. I had 2 other carriers lie to me and took my deposit. These guys had my car delivered super fast and in great condition. Highly recomm [More]

NAS
Review by on 12/9/2017 10:28 AM

I had a good experience using NAS. They were very responsive, and clearly answered any questions I had. The drivers they had were clear with communication, and made pick up/delivery an easy experie [More]

Great Company
Review by on 12/6/2017 3:06 PM

They picked up my new motorcycle in Colorado on Wed and we unloaded it Friday afternoon at my house in Tennessee. It came in an enclosed trailer and arrived in perfect condition. I was hoping to get i [More]

Motorcycle shipping
Review by on 12/6/2017 1:10 PM

This was a perfect experience for me. The first company I contacted had their truck break down and they never contacted me about that or a rescheduling date. NAS immediately provided me with a quote [More]

Review by on 12/1/2017 5:32 PM

Everything was great. From my first initial request to the quick response and same week service. The tow guy was very kind and knowledgeable. Such quick service. Will definitely be using them again. T [More]

VFR 800
Review by on 11/28/2017 5:22 PM

I Had A Good Experience With This Company. The Bike Was Delivered On Time In The Condition It Was Shipped Out. The Driver Called Me A Couple Of Days Prior To Arrival And Then Again A Couple Of Hours P [More]

Transport
Review by on 11/28/2017 2:30 PM

Reliable company! The pick up and drop off of my car were right on schedule! Hanna was very helpful during the transportation. She updated me prior to pick up and delivery. I will definitely use them [More]

CAR SHIPPING
Review by on 11/26/2017 1:37 PM

This company is reliable and trustable for car shipping. Delivery is early than promised with no damages, customer service responds to all you queries immediately. i would refer this company to anyone [More]

Reliable service, would recommend
Review by on 11/25/2017 9:36 AM

We were stuck on vacation in Georgia with a vehicle that couldn't drive us north through the mountains and NAS helped us all get home safely. One quick request for a quote was returned by a prompt pho [More]

National Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions