National Auto Shipping
Dania beach , Florida

National Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for National Auto Shipping

More Info for National Auto Shipping

National Auto Shipping Transport shipping of Toyota Camry
Review by on 9/9/2017 3:14 PM

The shipping was good, but there was delay as the truck broke down on the way. I was expecting delivery in 3 days but it took almost 14 days. Customer service was good, but they didn't offer me rental [More]

National Auto Shipping Great Service!
Review by on 9/1/2017 6:46 AM

Moving states is stressful, but shipping my car ended up being easier than I thought it would. These guys were very friendly on the phone.They gave my the lowest rate out of four quotes. The driver th [More]

National Auto Shipping Happy with service
Review by on 8/29/2017 4:31 PM

Staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely use them again. Item was picked up in a timely manner and delivered earlier than expected driver was courteous and friendly. I was well inf [More]

National Auto Shipping Vehicle Shipment
Review by on 8/27/2017 6:42 PM

National Auto Shipping did an outstanding job setting up my vehicle shipment. They had the most competitive prices and there were no hidden fees or calls to ask for more for the shipment. I was very f [More]

National Auto Shipping Worst Business I have ever dealt with
Review by on 8/25/2017 5:07 PM

Unfortunately it has not ended yet. Have been given delivery dates 4 times now, including another one today, and I still don't have my motorcycle. These people picked my bike up on the 14th of Augu [More]

National Auto Shipping Great communication service
Review by on 8/23/2017 6:52 PM

Great service and communication!!! I am a very Satisfied Customer. Driver was on time, respectable and provided timely updates as requested for set delivery as I was flying cross country with daugh [More]

National Auto Shipping Great experience
Review by on 8/23/2017 12:54 PM

They came right away and got my car to its destination right away, almost too fast since I wasn't there to receive it. Be sure to have arrangements for drop off made. Up front visual inspection was th [More]

National Auto Shipping Car transport
Review by on 8/20/2017 5:55 PM

National delivered our daughter's car from Illinois to California. In California, Isaac was in constant contact with us for the last 3 days of the transport. He delivered the car as promised during th [More]

National Auto Shipping Would use again
Review by on 8/18/2017 11:44 AM

Was very happy with the people, he treated my motorcycle like his own , he did a very good inspection of the motorcycle before he took it , and made sure I inspected when it was delivered , he needed [More]

National Auto Shipping Great service
Review by on 8/15/2017 12:28 PM

Timely, prompt, reliable, affordable. The car transport has been the easiest, stress-free part of my move and I am grateful for it. I'd highly recommend these folks. They arrived with the car before I [More]

National Auto Shipping Great service! Details could have been m
Review by on 8/7/2017 7:47 PM

Manny at National Auto Shipping was respectful and good-natured. He followed-up right away with a quote. Manny was willing to compete for my business. There was a mix-up with an assistant regarding wh [More]

National Auto Shipping Car Shipping
Review by on 8/5/2017 12:39 PM

These guys were great... after a bit of a rocky beginning. It was frustrating because I could not reach anyone over the weekend, but they were all over it on Monday and got the shipping organized and [More]

National Auto Shipping Straightforward and Reliable
Review by on 8/4/2017 8:58 AM

I had a great experience with this shipping company. I received a fair and competitive price. The driver was prompt and efficient. And my car was delivered on time and in one piece. No complaints. Dri [More]

National Auto Shipping Motorcycle transport
Review by on 8/2/2017 9:48 AM

All together I have no complaints . Office person was respectful as well as helpful . The actual transport wasn't exactly on time but just next morning , no big deal , they got it to the destination s [More]

National Auto Shipping A HUGE THANK YOU!
Review by on 7/11/2017 7:24 AM

I had scheduled the transport of my Father-in-Law's vehicle with another company who failed to pick it up and basically left us in a a lurch. NAS stepped in at the last minute and not only came throu [More]

Manny - Thanks for the business on relocating your vehicle with us. For any automobile or motorcycle transport needs call us direct at 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thank you ag...

National Auto Shipping Motorcycle Transport
Review by on 7/3/2017 9:28 AM

Manny was very helpful. I had spoken with 2 other companies regarding my shipment. They gave me many promises regarding shipment that did not pan out. Manny was very truthful and shipment was successf [More]

National Auto Shipping Best auto transporter
Review by on 6/28/2017 6:48 PM

I had bad experience years ago after the broker charged my deposit and the driver no call no show . I had ran out of time and ended up drove 1500 miles to the destination . This time , Manny was the r [More]

National Auto Shipping Awful customer service
Review by on 6/22/2017 12:36 PM

I have had 7 different vehicles shipped, and I have never been treated worse as a paying customer than with National Auto Shippers when I recently shipped a motorcycle I had bought used. Find a diffe [More]

National Auto Shipping Best Company to work with!
Review by on 6/21/2017 12:42 PM

Nice company to work with, and we highly recommend it.

Manny - Thanks for the business on relocating your vehicle with...

National Auto Shipping By far the best value
Review by on 5/5/2017 1:44 PM

National Auto Shipping was by far the least expensive option to ship my motorcycle. They were on time, professional, and extremely easy to work with. It took less than a week to have my bike delivered [More]

National Auto Shipping Thank you, National Auto Shipping Inc!
Review by on 4/13/2017 2:15 PM

A great company i worked with to ship my car to Georgia, thank you for your service. It was on time to picking my car up and on time delivering. i will offer your service to anybody who needs transpor [More]

National Auto Shipping took the hassle out of moving
Review by on 4/7/2017 2:43 PM

mI was bombared by phone calls when I inquired about shipping my car. one caller was different then others Brian Cooper was professional and took the time to walk me through the entire process. I felt [More]

National Auto Shipping NAS Shipping California to Florda
Review by on 4/6/2017 1:32 PM

This is the 3rd time I have used NAS. Twice before I had them ship from Florida to California, and now this time I shipped from California back to Florida. since 2009. This time I went from San Diego [More]

National Auto Shipping Great Service
Review by on 4/4/2017 8:09 AM

Excellent service was given during every portion of the process. The communication was professional and vert detailed. All my questions were answered. Very prompt and courteous. Communication was gre [More]

National Auto Shipping Very Speedy Delivery
Review by on 4/3/2017 1:08 PM

I was in a car accident in Colorado Springs on Friday March 17th and had to be back in Minneapolis Minnesota by Monday March 20th. My car was undriveable and I could not get it repaired in Colorado in [More]

National Auto Shipping Transport of car
Review by on 3/4/2017 5:32 AM

Original truck broke down. Little misunderstanding over not being notified and being left hanging with no info. Jose got involved & understood dilemma & got things taken care of. Driver's English v [More]

National Auto Shipping Great Service
Review by on 3/4/2017 3:40 AM

The pickup was a little uncertain, but the notice I gave for the request was pretty short as well. Over all the guys dropped my motorcycle early and less than 48 hours from the time it was picked up, [More]

National Auto Shipping Outstanding Overall Service
Review by on 3/3/2017 2:18 PM

After spending more than a month waiting on another carrier telling me they couldn’t find transportation, Manny did not only find one quicker but cheaper too. Customer Service was outstanding, I will [More]

National Auto Shipping WORST SHIPPER EVER!!!!!
Review by on 2/28/2017 12:03 AM

What a total joke, I paid them in full right away and after two and a half weeks when they were three days late to pick up, I called and they were like " as a courtesy we can give you a refund, HA! I [More]

National Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions