National Auto Shipping
Dania beach , Florida

National Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for National Auto Shipping

More Info for National Auto Shipping

National Auto Shipping Promises and lies
Review by on 11/22/2017 8:07 PM

They weren’t honest. Slick talking sales and then reality- maximum pickup/drops as possible BEFORE delivering your car, and lies, blaming traffic and customers. They are brokers. Run. Get an owner op [More]

National Auto Shipping Hassle-free and easy to work with
Review by on 11/15/2017 9:15 PM

The transport company delivered me hassle free service. They were easy to work with and customer service and follow up was good. Picked up on-time and delivered on-time. No issues faced. The driver wa [More]

National Auto Shipping Vehicle transport
Review by on 11/14/2017 10:54 AM

NAS was great! No hidden fees or charges! Everyone was very knowledgeable and helpful! I highly recommend NAS transport was on time and I received updates by the transport driver enroute so I knew exa [More]

National Auto Shipping Time condition
Review by on 11/11/2017 6:43 PM

They delivered my bike in two days witch is exceptionally good timing , my street is very hard to get down, I figured i would to meet them some ware but they made it . The bike was tied down perfecti [More]

National Auto Shipping Car Transport
Review by on 11/11/2017 8:03 AM

We were very happy with the service National Auto Shipping provided us. Another company had promised to pick up our car and never showed up or called. At the last minute we contacted National Auto an [More]

National Auto Shipping Motorcycle shipping
Review by on 11/7/2017 1:15 AM

These guys were least expensive of half a dozen I looked at. Surprised at how fast a cross country delivery was. Driver was great, I felt like he took a personal interest in seeing that my bike got he [More]

National Auto Shipping Best Auto Transport Experience
Review by on 11/3/2017 12:10 PM

The driver arrived on time to pickup my car, the company says the transport takes 5-8 days but my car was delivered within 3 days after pickup. There were no scratches or dents when my car was deliver [More]

National Auto Shipping GREAT!!!
Review by on 11/3/2017 7:20 AM

They were able to get our delivery to its destination early than scheduled. Made for an easy shipment and experience! Will be using again in the future and we were very happy with the service that was [More]

National Auto Shipping Excellent Transport
Review by on 11/2/2017 10:59 AM

Had a non-functional car with lots of extra parts. Delivered well and on time. Had a non-functional car with lots of extra parts. Delivered well and on time. Had a non-functional car with lots of ex [More]

National Auto Shipping Pathfinder from Ohio to California
Review by on 11/1/2017 5:08 PM

It was a easy schedule for pick up and lot more easy drop off at the destination. No delays and no damages to the vehicle. Driver who picked up my car very friendly and made me feel that my car will r [More]

National Auto Shipping great service
Review by on 11/1/2017 3:43 PM

Second time i've used national auto shipping, and my family has used them also! Prompt, courteous service, hassle free! Highly recommended! Driver is in touch with you, in order to plan your delivery [More]

National Auto Shipping Excellent
Review by on 10/31/2017 12:01 PM

This was my second move and I was taken care in the best possible way and so was my car. Timely pickup and delivery. No damage. No word to describe the service apart from "Excellent".. . . . . . . . . [More]

National Auto Shipping Fantastic Service & Delivery
Review by on 10/27/2017 11:03 AM

National Auto Shipping did a fantastic job shipping my Datsun 280 Z. The drivers were polite and went above and beyond by driving straight through the night. I highly recommend National Auto Shipping [More]

National Auto Shipping Car transportation experience
Review by on 10/19/2017 11:35 AM

I had never utilized a car hauling company in the past, this process was incredibly easy and transparent throughout. The price was exactly what I was quoted and the car hauler was professional and fo [More]

National Auto Shipping National Auto Shipping
Review by on 10/18/2017 10:54 AM

This company has moved vehicles for me several times. Always reliable and professional, unlike some of their competitors who quote a lower price and then fail to provide timely service. In one case [More]

National Auto Shipping transport
Review by on 10/13/2017 10:25 AM

very professional and easy to work with. We will definitely use them in the future for our transport needs. They went above and beyond to take care of us, we are looking forward to future business w [More]

National Auto Shipping Overall satisfied, no hidden charge, and
Review by on 10/12/2017 3:32 PM

Got referred to them from my moving company. Overall I am happy, pickup and delivery were on time, no hidden charge, total paid as quoted. Get a call before both pickup and delivery a few hours ahead. [More]

National Auto Shipping Awesome company and best prices
Review by on 9/26/2017 9:37 AM

After shopping around for transportation company's national auto was the cheapest and best reviews. They picked up my vehicle within a day of placing my order and then had it delivered across the coun [More]

National Auto Shipping Transport shipping of Toyota Camry
Review by on 9/9/2017 3:14 PM

The shipping was good, but there was delay as the truck broke down on the way. I was expecting delivery in 3 days but it took almost 14 days. Customer service was good, but they didn't offer me rental [More]

National Auto Shipping Great Service!
Review by on 9/1/2017 6:46 AM

Moving states is stressful, but shipping my car ended up being easier than I thought it would. These guys were very friendly on the phone.They gave my the lowest rate out of four quotes. The driver th [More]

National Auto Shipping Happy with service
Review by on 8/29/2017 4:31 PM

Staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely use them again. Item was picked up in a timely manner and delivered earlier than expected driver was courteous and friendly. I was well inf [More]

National Auto Shipping Vehicle Shipment
Review by on 8/27/2017 6:42 PM

National Auto Shipping did an outstanding job setting up my vehicle shipment. They had the most competitive prices and there were no hidden fees or calls to ask for more for the shipment. I was very f [More]

National Auto Shipping Worst Business I have ever dealt with
Review by on 8/25/2017 5:07 PM

Unfortunately it has not ended yet. Have been given delivery dates 4 times now, including another one today, and I still don't have my motorcycle. These people picked my bike up on the 14th of Augu [More]

National Auto Shipping Great communication service
Review by on 8/23/2017 6:52 PM

Great service and communication!!! I am a very Satisfied Customer. Driver was on time, respectable and provided timely updates as requested for set delivery as I was flying cross country with daugh [More]

National Auto Shipping Great experience
Review by on 8/23/2017 12:54 PM

They came right away and got my car to its destination right away, almost too fast since I wasn't there to receive it. Be sure to have arrangements for drop off made. Up front visual inspection was th [More]

National Auto Shipping Car transport
Review by on 8/20/2017 5:55 PM

National delivered our daughter's car from Illinois to California. In California, Isaac was in constant contact with us for the last 3 days of the transport. He delivered the car as promised during th [More]

National Auto Shipping Would use again
Review by on 8/18/2017 11:44 AM

Was very happy with the people, he treated my motorcycle like his own , he did a very good inspection of the motorcycle before he took it , and made sure I inspected when it was delivered , he needed [More]

National Auto Shipping Great service
Review by on 8/15/2017 12:28 PM

Timely, prompt, reliable, affordable. The car transport has been the easiest, stress-free part of my move and I am grateful for it. I'd highly recommend these folks. They arrived with the car before I [More]

National Auto Shipping Great service! Details could have been m
Review by on 8/7/2017 7:47 PM

Manny at National Auto Shipping was respectful and good-natured. He followed-up right away with a quote. Manny was willing to compete for my business. There was a mix-up with an assistant regarding wh [More]

Manny - Thanks for the business on relocating your vehicle with us. For any automobile or motorcycle transport needs call us direct at 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny. www.nationalautoshipping.com

National Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions