Dania beach , Florida

National Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for National Auto Shipping

More Info for National Auto Shipping

Fast reliable delivery
Review by on 6/14/2018 9:04 PM

My car arrived perfectly. I highly recommend this company for your auto shipping needs. Manny was nothing short of professional and assisted me every step of the way.

Motocross bike delivery
Review by on 6/11/2018 5:55 PM

The process was very easy and simple to arrange pickup for our bike. The driver arrived the day promised and delivered to bike the next day after picking up in the Tampa area and delivering it to Can [More]

Seamless Transport
Review by on 5/28/2018 10:02 AM

The National Auto Shipping team did a great job transporting my son's motorcycle from DC to Boston. While the pick-up was a little later than expected, the drop-off was timely and seamless. The team [More]

auto
Review by on 5/24/2018 10:11 PM

The driver was very professional and courteous. Delivery was. On time, i would use the company again. Thanks national Auto shipping.

Fast, reliable, transparent
Review by on 5/24/2018 12:53 PM

National Auto Shipping set me up with a great driver within 48 hours for a fair and transparent rate. Even got the car cross country in under 7 days! Highly suggest.

bike shipping
Review by on 5/24/2018 12:31 PM

Did a Awesome job !!1 On time and polite driver!!! Great company ... well run!!! I recommend this company for everyone thinking about shipping vehicles or bikes ,boats. Well done.

Car transport from Miami to Wayne, NJ
Review by on 5/12/2018 10:56 AM

On time delivery, great communication, and warm customer responses.

Awesome Job
Review by on 5/11/2018 9:49 PM

I was very pleased with the level of customer service received by National Auto Shipping. John arrived on the date and time discussed and dropped the car without any scrapes or scratches on the exact [More]

transport of harley davidson
Review by on 5/11/2018 4:14 PM

The company and service was well beyond the expectation that we were expecting. We Will definitly use them again if purchase something else. thank you for the great delivery service and wonderful c [More]

Review by on 4/24/2018 2:01 PM

Manny and the whole National Auto Shipping staff were exceptional in handling the weather delays and keeping me up to date about scheduling and transporting my car. They were total professionals and f [More]

Wonderful Service
Review by on 4/20/2018 7:41 AM

We have been using National Auto shipping for a number of years. As my Mother has aged it became difficult for her to drive from Florida to Michigan. We hired National to transport her car. The whole [More]

Good Delivery - Missing One Detail
Review by on 4/19/2018 10:14 AM

Pickup and delivery were good, quick, totally fine. Price was also good. One problem is that they tell you you need to pay the driver at the end, but they don't tell you the driver is with a differe [More]

Regarding my car shipment
Review by on 4/18/2018 1:13 PM

I am very much satisfied with the service provided for the shipment of car from Houston to New Jersey and the driver also called me given the updates on my car delivery time

National Auto Shipping review
Review by on 4/18/2018 12:52 PM

The customer service was friendly and efficient. The price was reasonable and way less when compared to other auto shipping companies. When delivery arrived, the motorcycle was fine and the driver was [More]

Great experience
Review by on 4/14/2018 11:07 AM

My driver was wonderful he arrived 2 hours early which allowed me to also leave early. I always had an open line of communication and was kept informed of progress and ETA. Will recommend to everyon [More]

NAS did a great job.
Review by on 4/9/2018 2:31 PM

You should understand that when you book with NAS, they are the middleman who sets you up with your independent contractor who will perform the actual services. NAS quoted me an amount, and there wer [More]

Ducati 899
Review by on 4/3/2018 10:31 AM

Bike was picked up right away and was delivered much sooner than I anticipated which is always a plus. The bike was in the same condition at the time of delivery as it was at the lot. I would recommen [More]

National Auto Shipping
Only transport company for me
Review by on 3/30/2018 1:28 AM

My standards are very strict, I'm a US Army Ranger, people in the office we're always professional and polite, Manny the sales rep made me feel like I was talking to family, Driver always returned my [More]

MD to SC transport
Review by on 3/29/2018 3:59 PM

National Shipping provided excellent customer service. The car dealer was unfamiliar with vehicle shipping. National Shipping coordinated with the dealer and me to ensure all parties were kept up to d [More]

RECOMMENDATION
Review by on 3/29/2018 10:35 AM

I have been with National Auto Shipping Co for more than 5 years and found them to be very efficient and reliable No wonder the name BEST AMERICAN AUTO SHIPPING COMPANY I will recommend this company [More]

Quick, easy, and fair.
Review by on 3/26/2018 2:04 PM

The entire experience was very up front. From the quote, to contract, pickup, delivery and payment was very easy and professional. I have never used a car shipping service but circumstances of moving [More]

Low Hassle
Review by on 3/22/2018 5:54 PM

Gave me all the information I needed and responded promptly. Did not lie about any costs and only helped me get my vehicle. Most other companies couldn't do that. These people followed through with th [More]

good job
Review by on 3/21/2018 7:26 PM

all around a good job, pickup was timely and delivery was on schedule. They used a enclosed trailer to protect the bikes. Driver was very careful to make sure bikes were strapped in correctly and s [More]

Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Review by on 3/19/2018 5:13 PM

National Auto Transport and their drivers exceeded my expectations as well as were the cheapest option of all of the transporters out there. The driver was very knowledgeable and PROPERLY documented [More]

National Auto Shipping
Stress free shipping experience!
Review by on 3/19/2018 7:57 AM

First, shipping a car is nerve-racking. Before I contacted Manny I put in several quotes for over 4 days and received no offers for pickup. I did, however, receive what seemed like 10,000 calls and qu [More]

Best shippers so far
Review by on 3/13/2018 7:52 PM

This was my third motorcycle that I purchased out of state and I must say hands down that it was the best company that I have worked with. The bike was picked up on time and delivered 2 days early wit [More]

Harley Davidson ultra tri glide
Review by on 3/8/2018 8:52 PM

Excellent fast service bike was delivered on time and in excellent condition from beginning to end all went well and smooth the bike was picked up and delivered exactly as they said the driver was kn [More]

good customer service
Review by on 3/7/2018 10:50 AM

on time . and cheap price thank you national auto shipping . i will refer friend and family . good communication on time . and cheap price thank you national auto shipping . i will refer friend and [More]

Car transport
Review by on 3/1/2018 3:53 PM

My car was towed from Virginia to New Jersey after it had been stolen. The process was prompt and easy. I received a call the morning of and they told me when the car would be arriving. The driver was [More]

National Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions