N-Motion Auto Transport

N-Motion Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for N-Motion Auto Transport

More Info for N-Motion Auto Transport

Delivered my car with dent and used 1/2
Review by on 1/16/2019 8:58 PM

When my Jeep arrived it clearly had a dent in the driver's side rear door. Also, upon further inspection we noticed that although the dealership had provided a full tank of gas, it arrived with 1/2 t [More]

transport of Vehicle
Review by on 12/17/2018 6:47 PM

I have received quotes from three transport companies and N-Motion came in the cheapest by at least $200. I bought a vehicle on-line in Michigan and needed it transported to my home in New Mexico. A [More]

Meagan is a Rock Star! Professionalism
Review by on 9/20/2018 7:48 AM

From the very moment Meagan answered my phone call I knew this was the company that was going to transport my new vehicle. She followed up promptly to every voicemail and e-mail and even followed up [More]

Seamless transaction
Review by on 7/7/2018 4:18 PM

Meagan was incredible! The whole experience was perfect. The car was picked up early....delivered to the recipient early and the quote was comparatively low. Thank you N-Motion and Meagan. I will [More]

Excellent experience
Review by on 6/14/2017 11:58 AM

From my initial call to Meagan to the delivery of our vehicle, the whole experience was easy and professional. Second time we have used this company for cross country auto transport and both experien [More]

N-Motion Transport Excellent!
Review by on 1/20/2017 12:45 PM

Excellent, Professional Company. I had my car transported across the country. Joshua sent me the form, and by the next day had a truck lined up to pick up my car. Driver Borse contacted me day befo [More]

Great experience
Review by on 11/15/2016 10:52 AM

Meagan at N-Motion was great! She made what can be a serious pain in to an easy process to get our show vehicles to the SEMA Show. Definitely recommended if you have a high priority shipment of vehi [More]

Shipped our Denali from Miami to upstate
Review by on 10/4/2016 6:29 PM

Hi Meagan, Our Yukon Denali arrived in NY safe and sound! Please put a note in your file - Ivan Sosa, the driver, was wonderful. I give him 2 thumbs up! [and I'd give you and nmotiontransport t [More]

Transport
Review by on 8/25/2016 4:43 PM

Great work all around, very pleased with their customer service. Easy to reach, and knowledgeable. If anyone is interested in transporting their car with the peace of mind one should have, call N-moti [More]

Project car transport
Review by on 8/13/2016 9:13 AM

Got the golden rule service - very rare and very satisfying. AND, communication was excellent. I couldn't be more satisfied. Meagan the broker is a gem. Andre, the driver, and his son Paul, from Ev [More]

First time customer!
Review by on 2/24/2016 6:23 PM

The driver Alex was very nice and very accommodating. I felt safe transporting my car close to 2000 miles away from home. Ryan and Meagan was very helpful and answered all my questions. Thank you!! [More]

N-Motion is the WORST
Review by on 1/27/2016 8:19 PM

N-Motion was hired to transport my Mom's Lexus from FL up to my sister in CT. They used a company called Future Car Express LLC. The car arrived with grease all over the seats and a long scratch on th [More]

Car Transportation
Review by on 12/21/2015 4:05 PM

My Prius sent from Pittsburgh, PA to Seaside, CA, arrived in Seaside on the 20th at noon. Considering that the transport company, did not pick our car up until 12:30 am, Thursday morning, December, 1 [More]

Great transport company
Review by on 12/11/2015 3:43 PM

Driver Andy was very great would use your services any time

My Experience with N-Motion Auto Transpo
Review by on 10/31/2015 4:58 PM

My son, who is in the military and was ready to deploy overseas, needed his vehicle quickly transferred from Alabama to our home in California. I called several auto transportation companies. Meagan [More]

Nmotion
Review by on 10/1/2015 8:56 PM

Excellent service from quote to pickup to delivery. Good pricing. Recommend Nmotion to anyone who is moving a vehicle. Moved a full size van. Will use them again.

Auto Shipping
Review by on 9/15/2015 5:18 AM

I have shipped 3 vehicles across the US. This was the best experience ever. Highly recommend N-motion. The staff was professional and able to answer all questions. The driver who picked up the vehi [More]

Excellent Customer Service/Timeliness
Review by on 8/17/2015 12:56 PM

I will definitely use N-Motion again if I need to ship cars across the country. From the start, Maegan was very helpful and responsive. I definitely felt taken care of. The day before the planned pick [More]

Transport of Online Motorcycle purchase
Review by on 6/17/2015 7:56 PM

Brian at N-Motion was great to work with. Always friendly and very professional. He kept me informed of the status of my shipment, and answered all of my questions honestly. From Houston, Texas to Sou [More]

BMW Motorcycle Transport
Review by on 4/9/2015 6:18 PM

Excellent experience with this Shipper !!! Positive impression regarding the company, the driver, his equipment, the careful and professional handling and securing of the bike during pick-up. shipmen [More]

Great experience
Review by on 4/6/2015 9:36 PM

Great experience with this company! I had to ship my girlfriends car from NJ to NC on very short notice. Megan Mock did her best to get me not only a driver to do so but a very competitive quote. I va [More]

Perfect
Review by on 4/2/2015 11:09 AM

Great service the first contact I had, Very Honest and got back to me quickly.Highly Recomend this company

Great job!!
Review by on 1/21/2015 1:14 PM

This was my first time transporting a car and N-Motion made it stress free. California to New Jersey in a week. Thanks so much for the great service!!

N-Motion Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions