WILMINGTON, Delaware

MoverJet Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for MoverJet Logistics

More Info for MoverJet Logistics

My Maserati was safely shipped
Review by on 11/18/2019 10:14 PM

My Maserati was safely shipped in Eclosed, in 1 day. MoverJet did great work. Simon thank . the best of the best the best the best

MoverJet are the best
Review by on 11/18/2019 9:54 PM

Transportation went easy. Transportation went easy. Price was great,and Simon was the best. MoverJet logistics is awesome. .

Customer satisfaction
Review by on 11/18/2019 8:01 PM

My shipping agent Liza Brooks did an excellent job with whole experience start to finish. Liza had GIG Logistics set up to relocate my car before I even signed the contract which was just minutes afte [More]

Alice
Review by on 11/18/2019 3:27 PM

This review is specifically for Alice. She was amazing to work with. My daughter relocated from Charleston to Seattle which caused us to ship her car across country. We had no experience with this, a [More]

Very Good Move
Review by on 11/18/2019 2:51 PM

We move our car every six months. This was the smoothest move in a long time. Alice was honest, straight forward and timely in all communication. The driver was on time on both ends and the cars in t [More]

MoverJet Logistics
Taylor Dalton did amazing job!
Review by on 11/18/2019 2:22 PM

Moved car from Florida to Iowa. Tylor was very engaged in process. This is a company to use for transportation. Thank you so much! Very happy to get my car in 3 days!

Excellent Services
Review by on 11/18/2019 1:03 PM

Before I write my review, let me just state the fact that this is definitely a real review from a real human. Just stating that because if you're like me, you're probably reading the existing reviews [More]

Vehicle Transport
Review by on 11/17/2019 5:45 PM

Excellent Customer Service from start to finish! Tyler did a great job coordinating my needs! Would definitely use this company again for transport!

SIMON was amazing
Review by on 11/16/2019 4:02 PM

Simon was amazing.my car was delivered on time.Very professional. I had a wonderful experience with Simon. Everything went as expected. I would highly recommend MoverJet and Specially Simon.

Transport car
Review by on 11/14/2019 11:00 PM

Lizza was amazing. From the time she took my call to the time my car was delivered, she was on top of things. Very professional, knowledgeable and efficient. I had a wonderful experience with this [More]

MoverJet Logistics
Tyler at Moverlogistics Great!
Review by on 11/14/2019 6:46 PM

Tyler was excellent to work with, efficient, straightforward, responsive, with a fair price. He got a driver on the day requested and the delivery was perfect. The only things I would change is that [More]

MoverJet Logistics
Accurate service and vehicle got to me a
Review by on 11/14/2019 12:29 PM

They will call you and take your… They will call you and take your approval if the price changes- Only thing you have to do give a shipping window for 2 to 3 days from your request date. Accurate serv [More]

3rd party involvement
Review by on 11/14/2019 11:35 AM

I was very happy with everything at first great price, set the pick date. I get a call a 3rd party called n wanted to pick up the car 2 days ahead of schedule. ??. O.n the day I landed at my destinat [More]

Car transportation
Review by on 11/12/2019 2:06 PM

Adam found me a driver within 12 hours after another company did not come through and I was in a very time critical situation Thanks for pick up the cars and deliver them on timeI greatly appreciate [More]

Shipping my 1947 Cadillac
Review by on 11/12/2019 9:50 AM

I needed to ship my 1947 Cadillac Series 62 from NJ to FL. The driver was found very quickly and everything went smooth. Tyler was very supportive and responsive. Thanks.

Good communication
Review by on 11/11/2019 11:54 AM

Our car relocation was seamless because good communication was made throughout. Setting up the pickup was quick and simple. The car arrived on time. Thank you!

Car shipment
Review by on 11/10/2019 11:47 AM

This is the second time I used mover jet logistics to ship a vehicle. Liza Brooks was my representative throughout the entire process. She kept in contact through every step and made sure everything w [More]

Vehicle transport
Review by on 11/7/2019 6:10 PM

My cayenne Porsche was picked up and delivered the next day with no issues. Affordable for top notch service. I will be using this company to transport in the near future. Thank you!

Great communication and service
Review by on 11/7/2019 9:41 AM

Tyler was great and the communication was wonderful and quick. Service was right on time and exacty what we needed. There were no issues and would totally use again.

Great customer service
Review by on 11/7/2019 9:00 AM

I was very impressed with my agent Val Hillman who answered all my concerns in a timely manner and helped me make a decision on who to choose to take care of my moving needs.

MoverJet Logistics
Could not have received better service
Review by on 11/7/2019 8:11 AM

Everyone was great, from Jordan who set this transport, to Ogee, who transported my classic 1957 Chevy Bel Air. Not only was the service great, Ogee arrived two days earlier then originally expected. [More]

Great communication
Review by on 11/6/2019 8:33 PM

They replied to my quote request right away and gave me the best price. Liza Brooks was great. She was able to get my vehicle picked up quickly and got it delivered to me the next day. She updated me [More]

Shipping car from Princeton,NJ to San Di
Review by on 11/5/2019 5:35 PM

My overall rating would be 4.1stars. For detailed review, read further :) I recommend this company, however I suggest to call and talk to them instead of emailing. They are really helpful and try thei [More]

Fast and easy
Review by on 11/5/2019 4:59 PM

Thanks to Jordan for helping me with shipping my car Amazing experience Driver took car on 30th and deliver on 2nd From FL to CA. Super quick service

Janes Rating
Review by on 11/1/2019 11:05 AM

Jane Great and amazing help. She followed up and was very consistent on checking in with me and checked after my vehicles arrived as well. Very nice person and very friendly. Would love too work with [More]

Very good company
Review by on 11/1/2019 8:47 AM

I worked with Simon at this company. The deal was great, car picked up in a day and best of all a very good driver and truck company (Express eagle of Georgia). Overall the experience was good.

Cross Country Move
Review by on 10/31/2019 10:34 AM

MoverJet Logistics moved my 2019 GLI from East Coast to West Coast with absolutely no issues. Work with Val Hillman if you can. She was responsive and accommodating through the entire process which le [More]

Vehicle Delivered
Review by on 10/30/2019 10:22 PM

I am a repeat customer. Two years ago I entrusted the delivery of my vehicle in the hands of Jane Waits. All I could remember was the professional service and courteous treatment I received. I thought [More]

Move
Review by on 10/30/2019 12:51 PM

Jane was very helpful always following up before during and after the move. I will definitely recommend her services. Also the vehicle was delivered at the agreed date, without any damages. Thank you [More]

MoverJet Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions