WILMINGTON, Delaware

MoverJet Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for MoverJet Logistics

More Info for MoverJet Logistics

MoverJet Logistics
Service was very easy to work with
Review by on 5/26/2019 1:24 PM

This service was extremely easy to work with. My agent, Adam, was very helpful on any hiccups I had and was very flexible with working with me. The car I had shipped arrived far earlier than I'd expec [More]

Transport
Review by on 5/25/2019 4:15 PM

Antony Hawks was great . He kept in contact with me and made sure the price I was quoted was the price I paid. I was pleasantly surprised with the transparency of the process and the quickness of serv [More]

Moverjet Logistics
Review by on 5/24/2019 2:32 PM

I want to especially thank Val Hillman for a job well done in moving my car from R.I.to M.I. he kept me updated throughout the process his expertise put my mind at ease as this was the first time i h [More]

Transport San Diego CA to Memphis TN
Review by on 5/23/2019 3:20 AM

Alice Jackson did a terrific job in getting my car scheduled. Jeff, our driver, did a terrific job also in getting the car to my sister! He delivered the car to her doorstep! I highly recommend both e [More]

Excellent Quality of Service and Very Re
Review by on 5/22/2019 6:45 PM

I want to especially thank Fares Williams for the constant communication throughout the process, in addition to the quick response to my questions. I always knew where my vehicle was going and they we [More]

Alice Jackson
Review by on 5/22/2019 5:10 PM

Alice did a great job in moving my vehicle. Other companies had lied to me with quotes they couldn't keep but Alice Jackson got the job done with Mover Jet! I recommend Alice and Mover Jet to transp [More]

MoverJet (Liza B) the Best !! Highly Rec
Review by on 5/22/2019 2:46 PM

First, all thanks goes to Liza B. This is the first time I shipped a car (TN to NJ) and everything in the back of my mind was all bad that could happen. Liza explained everything so clearly I felt at [More]

Finding MoverJet!
Review by on 5/21/2019 5:50 PM

I am so pleased with the professionalism and integrity exhibited by MoverJet. After waiting a month for another logistics company to locate a carrier, I found Mover Jet. Adam found a carrier, and I wa [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 5/21/2019 4:20 PM

Liza Brooks helped me with auto move from Denver to Texas. She was very knowledgeable with the process. I would use Moverjet in the future. Thank you

Fantastic Experience!!!A+++++ABSOLUTELY
Review by on 5/20/2019 7:50 PM

This company did exactly as I was told. Good rates. Excellent customer service and fast reply to every email within minutes...Honest and worked hard to fit my needs. I couldnt have asked for a better [More]

Winners through Deception
Review by on 5/20/2019 7:02 PM

I received a great quote from Moverjet logistics of $447. They were not the cheapest option, but chose them through reviews and talking with one of their employees, Roman Sharma. After a reasonable co [More]

ABSOLUTE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE
Review by on 5/17/2019 11:48 AM

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY! I was very specific when hiring MoverJet Logistics to move 3 vehicles from coast to coast. I made sure my agent was fully aware as to what condition all vehicles were in and [More]

Jacob Waits - All instructions were left to the carrier in dispatch sheet, the carrier confirmed that he got it. Our company was giving updates to the customer all the time. Unfortunately carrier broke down. We inf...

Car Transport
Review by on 5/14/2019 8:31 PM

This was my first time every getting my car transported, so it was a completely new experience for me. Val Hillman definitely made the process super simple and just told me what I needed. We mostly co [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you for your choice! - Val Hillman

Florida to Michigan Good Experience
Review by on 5/10/2019 11:49 AM

This was my first time using an Auto Transport company, Liza made sure everything went well for me. Nothing was charged to my credit card until everything was finalized. There were no unpleasant surpr [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thanks for the feedback. We are always improving the quality of our services. - Liza Brooks

MoverJet Logistics
Fares got it done for me
Review by on 5/9/2019 3:43 PM

Fares got it done for me. Last minute and at the best price i found ANYWHERE! And im cheap ;) . Car wasn't even running. He still got it worked out at the best price. Good communication and he'll hear [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Our main goal is making the shipping process easier and faster for the client. Thanks for your feedback! - Fares Williams

Auto transport
Review by on 5/4/2019 11:27 AM

Excellent job with getting my auto transported . called and delivered on the same day. Driver did great with handleing a less than perfect running or should i say stopping vehicle. Great job all aroun [More]

Elizabeth Miller - It would be a pleasure for us to work with you again!

Two Thumbs Up!
Review by on 5/3/2019 10:01 PM

This is my first time to use a transporting service and I am happy I chose MoverJet Logistics. Val was very helpful, fast and very efficient with the transaction. Vehicle arrived the next day! Two thu [More]

Elizabeth Miller - I am delighted that you are happy with my service. Hoping to work with you again. - Val Hillman

MoverJet Logistics
Worked out great!! - Thanks Liza!
Review by on 5/3/2019 10:58 AM

Contacted quite a few to transport vehicle from Las Vegas to Chicago and wound up going with Mover Jet Logistics based on reviews and price. Glad I did. Worked out great!. Liza was very thorough wi [More]

Elizabeth Miller - It's great to hear that from you! Please do let me know if you need our services again! -Liza Brooks

Cobra
Review by on 4/30/2019 1:14 PM

Had a great experience with Liza from mover jet.. got my vehicle here in California from Mississippi perfectly sound n safe and at a great rate... would recommend to anyone

Elizabeth Miller - It's great to hear that from you! Please do let me know if you need our services again! - Liza Brooks

Great job Fares!
Review by on 4/30/2019 8:43 AM

Great job. Very well explained. Car is in the way and the driver met me at the house and will drop wherever I am in the city it’s being moved to. Very satisfied

Elizabeth Miller - It is a pleasure for me to work with you. And thank you for your kind words! - Fares Williams

Car Transportation from LA to NC
Review by on 4/29/2019 7:16 PM

I would like to thank Antony Hawks for the help & support he provided to transport my car without any issues - Antony you rock!! From pick up to delivery, everything was very smooth.

Elizabeth Miller - I'm glad that we were able to meet all your requirements and will be very happy to work with you again! - Antony Hawks

Good Experience
Review by on 4/29/2019 11:25 AM

It was a great experience to work with her and she really cares about clients and tries the best! I did not know how to ship my car, but she set up everything and told me what we need.

Elizabeth Miller - We are happy to know that your experience was positive!

From Texas to California
Review by on 4/27/2019 3:36 PM

Anthony helped me with my transactions. I had my car picked up and delivered to me within 3 days. Good company. My rate was also very good . I only paid 600. No hidden fees.

Elizabeth Miller - We tend to provide our customers with fair and honest service. Thank you for your words! -Antony Hawks

1970 cuda delivered
Review by on 4/26/2019 7:39 PM

I needed car move from Pa to Ne. Jane waits got me lined up and car picked up the same day. Super service, very happy with her extra effort. Received car two days later and everything was just as prom [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you for your attention to our services! -Jane Waits

MoverJet Logistics
Had a great experience. Car was delivere
Review by on 4/26/2019 7:26 PM

Reading through multiple reviews, I was skeptical of using any movers to ship the car and almost considered driving it myself coast to coast. But due to time constraint, had to ship it with someone. E [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you for your choice! - Antony Hawks

Quick and great service!
Review by on 4/26/2019 4:11 PM

This is the first time I have had to use a trucking brokerage firm to move my vehicle. Fares made this process simple and in less than a week my car was being delivered to my driveway. The price was [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Your feedback helps other customers to make the right choice! Thank you! -Fares Williams

Easy Peasy
Review by on 4/24/2019 8:27 AM

MoverJet was great. They were accommodating and easy to deal with. they did what they said they were going do. Car got here in one day! Val was my contact and he was very easy to deal with.

Elizabeth Miller - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again! - Val Hillman

Great Experience
Review by on 4/23/2019 8:07 AM

Liza at MoverJet was amazing to work with ! She was the first person to explain the auto transport process and be completely transparent. She accomplished in 2 days what others could not in weeks. I c [More]

val hilman was great
Review by on 4/22/2019 6:45 AM

Val Hillman was great at keeping me updated and was able to find a driver for me on short notice if I had to ship a vehicle again I would use motorjet

Elizabeth Miller - We tend to provide our customers with fair and honest service. Thank you for your words! - Val Hillman

MoverJet Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions