WILMINGTON, Delaware

MoverJet Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for MoverJet Logistics

More Info for MoverJet Logistics

Review by on 3/26/2019 6:14 AM

I want to thank Alice for the prompt service I received. She helped me out of a tight spot and for that, I am grateful. I would certainly use MoverJet again.

Car Transport form Florida to Seattle
Review by on 3/25/2019 4:44 PM

This was a very smooth and stress free experience. I had heard of companies that would charge more that the original estimate and perhaps other problematic actions. This was clearly not the case with [More]

Great service! Highly recommend
Review by on 3/22/2019 1:50 PM

Antony was great, assisted every step of the way and was very professional! Moved car from LOS ANGELES to houston, seamlessly, with a great driver. Highly recommend!

MoverJet Logistics
Alice helped me move my car from east to
Review by on 3/22/2019 1:15 PM

I was in a rush to move my car across the country. She quoted me a price that beat everyone else. The truck driver was awesome and very professional. He let me know his schedule throughout the process [More]

Quick, Efficient, Adfordable!
Review by on 3/22/2019 12:54 PM

Had a car shipped from Albuquerque to Dallas in a last minute deal. They handled it fast, efficiently, and accurately. Agent was helpful in finding the best price at the price point I was looking for. [More]

Car transport
Review by on 3/20/2019 11:02 PM

Had my daughters car shipped from Jackson MS to Southern California. Val did an excellent job arranging the pick up and delivery. The car arrived earlier then expected. Thanks for the excellent servic [More]

Worst Experience Ever
Review by on 3/19/2019 2:21 PM

I was quoted one price and ended up having to pay an additional $215 for the actual transport. The car was delivered at night when I was unable to properly inspect the vehicle. There was a very deep s [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We highly appreciate your feedback. You had very complicated pick up location and you had a possibility to cancel our services for free by the time we offered you this carrier. You still wanted us to ...

TRANSPORT OF MY C7 CORVETTE
Review by on 3/19/2019 11:13 AM

Like many, at first I was skeptical about this shipping/transport company. Well after talking with Alice and doing a bit of research, I decided to give them a shot. Alice remained in constant communic [More]

Timely delivery
Review by on 3/18/2019 8:43 AM

The whole transaction went smooth, in timely manner. Jane waits was excellent at scheduling a pick up for me with in a short interval. Thank you for services, recommended and my goto service.

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you so much! It was great to deal with you as a customer! Looking forward to doing more business with you! -Jane Waits

Excellent Service
Review by on 3/17/2019 4:39 PM

Russell kept in contact with me through out the process. He explained the process in detailed and was very easy to work with. The driver was friendly, knowledgeable and always available when I called [More]

Elizabeth Miller - The team here at MoverJet Logistics is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we are proud it's easy to work with us. -Russell Bloom

Vehicle transport
Review by on 3/16/2019 7:10 AM

Russell and MoverJet logistics did exactly what they promised to do and accomplished what I needed in a timely fashion. I was always in the loop during the process and I will go to him first for futur [More]

Elizabeth Miller - It would be a pleasure for us to work with you again! -Russell Bloom

Flawless Service!!!!!!
Review by on 3/15/2019 3:42 PM

Impeccable service. Rapid, economic and efficient response!!! With Val Hillman as my agent, fluid information at each step of the process was permanet.

Elizabeth Miller - We are happy to know that your experience was positive! -Val Hillman

MoverJet Logistics
This company service is the best
Review by on 3/15/2019 1:33 PM

Recently I used their service, Simply it awesome 1. They charged less (50-100$)compare to others. 2. They shipped before the expected delivery. 3. No damages 4. The Driver is a nice guy, I couldn [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thanks for your feedback! It inspires us to work better!

Moverjet is the best!
Review by on 3/15/2019 12:29 PM

Simply just the best! On time, careful, curtious, and clean equipment. Jane Waits stayed in contact everyday, and gave us the confidence we needed for the transport of our prized 51’ Jaguar XK 120. Am [More]

Elizabeth Miller - I am delighted that you are happy with my service. Hoping to work with you again. -Jane Waits

Great service
Review by on 3/13/2019 9:31 PM

Simply put just awesome service from the first phone call to delivery this company stay in contact with me and my daughter in law ,God bless you guys great service 5 star hands down!

Elizabeth Miller - I'm glad that we were able to meet all your requirements and will be very happy to work with you again! - Russell Bloom

Bogus cheating company
Review by on 3/13/2019 7:50 PM

MoverJet Logistics LLC - This company is a fraud. I got an initial quote of 543$ for my car shipment from Iowa to Dallas. They never provided drivers information. I kept calling every day to find out [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We highly appreciate all feedbacks, but your vehicle was shipped for $725. From the beginning, you were notified by shipping agent that the quote is a bit low and you should have better offered a high...

Car transportation across country
Review by on 3/13/2019 7:17 PM

Russell Bloom helped me get out of a bad situation. Long story short, I ended up on the east coast while my car was on the west coast. He helped me get a reliable carrier in days. Had my car earlier t [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We tend to provide our customers with fair and honest service. Thank you for your words! - Russell Bloom

Car Shipping
Review by on 3/13/2019 1:38 PM

It was a pleasure to work with moverjet and russel bloom specifically. My car was shipped professionally and quickly! They beat their estimate by a day!

Elizabeth Miller - Your feedback helps other customers to make the right choice! Thank you! - Russell Bloom

Car Transport
Review by on 3/13/2019 1:38 PM

Russell Bloom and Mover Jet did a great job of moving my car and a great price. I contacted Russell on a Wednesday he found a highly reputable carrier at a great price and my car was transported from [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you so much! It was great to deal with you as a customer! Looking forward to doing more business with you! - Russell Bloom

car transport
Review by on 3/13/2019 1:14 PM

Russell was spot on with communication and kept the original quote he gave me . Car was loaded on time and delivered on time with no issues.I would not only recommend them I would use them again in th [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Your opinion is very important to us! Thank you for your feedback! - Russell Bloom and Elizabeth Miller

Florida car transport
Review by on 3/13/2019 6:01 AM

I had a car transported from NH to FL this week. I dealt with Jane from Mover Jet Logistic. She was extremely professional and informative at all times. If I had a question she would e-mail or text [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again! - Jane Waits

Highly recommended
Review by on 3/12/2019 1:15 PM

I had a great experience with MoverJet and Russell did a great job and was so nice and helpful! I’ll definitely use their company again and recommend them to friends. Thank you Russell!

Elizabeth Miller - Our main goal is making the shipping process easier and faster for the client. Thanks for your feedback! - Russell Bloom

Two thumbs up!
Review by on 3/11/2019 3:16 PM

Val took care of the transportation of my Van, from California to Florida perfectly, even thought the dealership didn’t help very much at first. Couldn’t have ask for anything better. Thanks, Val!

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you for your attention to our services! - Val Hillman

Great service
Review by on 3/7/2019 11:54 AM

Jane was very helpful in sorting out the relocation of my car. She was always there to answer any questions I had.

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you for your choice! - Jane Waits

Mover jet
Review by on 3/6/2019 1:36 PM

Fast service and flexible about pickups and dropping off the car. They had to jump the car off when the picked up the car and when the dropped the car off.

Elizabeth Miller - Will be more than glad to work with you again!

Great Coordination
Review by on 3/5/2019 1:02 PM

Jane was instrumental in coordinating the pickup within a short time window with the hauler, seller and myself (receiver). Without her guidance the pickup would had taken 3 to 5 more days to happen. [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thanks for the feedback. We are always improving the quality of our services. - Jane Waits

MoverJet Logistics
Great Service - Job well done!
Review by on 3/4/2019 11:04 PM

It is hard to deal with someone that you never heard about. I needed to bring a Van from California to Florida and was being contacted with so many companies, but Val Hillman was the one that inspired [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We are happy to know that your experience was positive! - Val Hillman

MoverJet Logistics
Great customer service for vehicle deliv
Review by on 3/4/2019 12:00 PM

I contacted Mover jet for my vehicle delivery. They could arrange a driver for me within a day. Great pricing and great costumer service. Jane waits kept in touch with me over phone message and email. [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you for your attention to our services! - Jane Waits

Finally a good company
Review by on 3/1/2019 10:50 AM

I had a bad experience with another company that damaged a prior car and nothing could really be done about it. When it came to my next car I was very hesitant to use another car shipping company and [More]

Elizabeth Miller - I am delighted that you are happy with my service! Hoping to work with you again soon! -Jane Waits

MoverJet Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions