WILMINGTON, Delaware

MoverJet Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for MoverJet Logistics

More Info for MoverJet Logistics

Enclosed transport
Review by on 1/17/2020 4:18 PM

I recently shipped a vehicle from Michigan to Maine, and had a great experience. Lisa was on top of everything. Though they are a broker, they have stringent vetting process carriers, and don't let ju [More]

Moverjet Logistics
Review by on 1/17/2020 4:04 PM

Alice Jackson of Moverjet Logistics contacted me regarding my request for quote to transport my car from California to Montana. She was polite, responsive, and provided a fully inclusive quote that w [More]

Moving Vehicle
Review by on 1/17/2020 3:28 PM

Checked several brokers to have a vehicle moved from California to Maryland. One of the Brokers was Tyler from Mover Jet. I asked all the Brokers questions and Tyler always responded in a timely man [More]

Sedan moved from MI to CA
Review by on 1/17/2020 3:14 PM

Alice was incredibly helpful with moving my car from Michigan to California. This was by far the most reasonably priced company and so easy to work with

MoverJet Logistics
Car delivered ahead of schedule
Review by on 1/17/2020 2:02 PM

I received a quote for enclosed shipping that was way lower than other brokers and decided to take a chance. I was pleasantly surprised with the service Alice Jackson provided. She kept informed on th [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 1/17/2020 12:52 PM

Val kept me informed at all times. The car arrived sooner than expected. Had no issues. Things went smooth and better than expected. If I need to transport again I will not hesitate to contact Val. Th [More]

Audi move
Review by on 1/17/2020 11:31 AM

Overall, very happy with the service provided by Alice and her promptness in replying and communicating with me throughout ther process, even when my original mover cancelled on new year's eve.The cos [More]

They’re great!
Review by on 1/17/2020 12:10 AM

Thank you Tyler for all your help! I’m so glad that I was able to find the lowest price to ship my car because of you! Thank you! Definitely recommending to everyone.

Excellent and fast service
Review by on 1/16/2020 11:15 AM

Excellent and fast service. Great communication and great price . Will mostly definitely use this service again as well as recommended it to others. Great job!!

Review by on 1/15/2020 10:55 PM

Alice Jackson, Was punctual and professional keeping me inform of the shipment of my vehicle. Alice Jackson did a great job on the process of shipping my vehicle from the beginning to the end. I wo [More]

MoverJet Logistics
Glad I picked MoverJet Logistics!
Review by on 1/15/2020 2:45 PM

I was having trouble finding a car transport to ship my car back home to Atlanta from New York. But when I try to give MoverJet Logistics a call they solved my problem. I had Alice Jackson to help me [More]

Shipping truck
Review by on 1/15/2020 11:04 AM

I had a good experience working with Val Hillman to get my truck shipped. Although it was complicated moving it to a rural area around the holidays, Val continued to keep an eye out and was able to he [More]

Rush move from GA to NY
Review by on 1/14/2020 5:19 PM

Liza was very helpful in arranging transport for my Hyundai Santa Fe from GA to upstate NY. The window for delivery was very tight. I confirmed on a Monday that the car was ready and needed to be av [More]

transport company review
Review by on 1/14/2020 10:29 AM

I was contacted about a price and time frame to transport a truck to FL from CT. It took a couple weeks but the truck got here with no issues and a great driver.

Amazed??
Review by on 1/14/2020 9:47 AM

I was worried at first reading some of the bad reviews but I also read some really excellent reviews and decided to call and book. Simon R. Customer Service was great and he made me feel comfortable [More]

MoverJet Logistics
Good experience moving across country
Review by on 1/14/2020 8:18 AM

i Moved across country and needed to research the right company making sure there aren’t any scams and I went with Moverjet logistics because of the reviews to be honest. David was the main person who [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 1/13/2020 12:53 PM

I booked my car from Seattle to Santa Monica thru MoverJet. Mr. Tyler from MoverJet responded with a very reasonable quote. He was very responsive, attentive, knowledgeable and answered all my questi [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 1/12/2020 1:03 PM

Liza brooks was really quick to find me a transport that worked perfectly with my time for scheduled delivery. Amazing client care and service. A++ Will definitely contact her again if need to ship an [More]

Outstanding service
Review by on 1/9/2020 7:34 PM

OUTSTANDING service!!! Liza, was very honest I am so pleased that they brought me my car. IT was here 24 hours before i expected it. I am applaud!! Thank you Liza And Anthony!!

Good communication
Review by on 1/7/2020 4:34 PM

Adam is very nice and responsive to messages. He checked in for every step and always kept me informed. In general, it has been relatively easy and I had a good experience.

MoverJet Logistics
Signed Contract and price changes and ne
Review by on 1/5/2020 6:29 PM

My contract expires tomorrow and I will be looking for a new transport company as this one will answer your calls until you have a signed agreement then they ignore you. Said the pickup would be Frida [More]

MoverJet Logistics
Got my car cross country in a week
Review by on 1/2/2020 12:49 PM

Val Hillman was a great help. He was able to get a company to pick up my car from NYC and have it transported to San Jose, CA in a week! Super responsive!

Great customer service!
Review by on 1/2/2020 11:19 AM

MoverJet was fast to reach out to me when I started shopping around for quotes. And they’ve always responded quickly! I worked with Sam and he went above and beyond on communicating with the dealershi [More]

Offer the lowest price
Review by on 12/31/2019 8:02 PM

I have contacted numerous companies to ship my car from Pennsylvania to Texas, and this is the only company that has offered the lowest price ever compared to the rest of the companies. So I chose thi [More]

Scam
Review by on 12/30/2019 9:16 PM

Tyler Dalton connected me with a horrible carrier to ship my car across the country. He stopped returning my calls when I couldn’t get ahold of the carrier for days and had no idea where my car was. T [More]

Magicians
Review by on 12/30/2019 11:38 AM

My original transport company failed epically. I scrambled to find new transport on a Monday, Xmas week. No one could help. ADAM called me back, said he could move car that same day. Uh huh, okay. I w [More]

Great service
Review by on 12/29/2019 8:47 PM

I was very happy with the service I received. Quick turn around, constant communication and very friendly staff! I would definitely recommend and use this company again.

Caroline was outstanding
Review by on 12/28/2019 4:15 PM

10 stars for Caroline! I would like to thank you so much for your honesty, professionalism and efficiency. All transactions and quote was as promised. No surprises! I was skeptical, I had never shipp [More]

Cross country transport
Review by on 12/27/2019 1:25 PM

I was very skeptic about shipping my jeep from VA to OR but I really had no problems at all. I worked with Antony and he got me a really great rate. Overall, I am pleased with the experience and would [More]

MoverJet Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions