Millennium Transport Corp

Millennium Transport Corp is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Millennium Transport Corp

More Info for Millennium Transport Corp

Millennium Transport Corp. provides quality automobile & freight shipping solutions for consumers and corporations all throughout the United States & Canada. Go on, Discover the Millennium Difference for Yourself.
Millennium Transport Corp. is a leading provider of reliable door-to-door auto and freight shipping services throughout the United States and Canada. With a history of reliability, innovation and thorough solutions, we are one of the most reliable transportation companies in the industry. Our dedicated team of shipping experts will arrange and transport your freight or automobile with love and care from start to finish. We offer fully insured shipping solutions to and from anywhere in the United States and Canada. We serve individuals and corporations and move thousands of vehicles on a monthly basis. We take pride in treating our customers with expert care and quality customer service. Our philosophy is to provide you with the best experience and price every time. Millennium Transport Corp. guarantees to provide you with an accurate shipping quote. Unlike the other guys who give you Instant Shipping Quotes which are likely to change at the time of booking. With Millennium, the price you are quoted is the price you will pay and not a penny more. Every situation is different and we understand the importance of making sure your needs are met. This can only be achieved by an experienced professional and not just some little internet bot. We Believe In Transparency. Go on, Discover the Millennium Difference for Yourself and Call (800) 385-6973 or go to www.millenniumtransports.com and request a quote online today!

Millennium Transport Corp Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Millennium Transport Corp's Website

nasty driver
      Review by on 5/19/2019 8:17 AM

This people shipped my STI for me. The staffs were nice people and helped me out a lot. The driver was a real d**k. When he delivered my car he was kept making comments about my clothes and my accent. [More]

Amazing first experience
      Review by on 5/18/2019 10:13 AM

I recently got promoted at my job and relocated to the Texas branch. I worked really hard and was excited to get the promotion, but a little anxious because I had 21 days to literally move my whole ap [More]

Millennium Transport Corp
      Fast service and fair price.
      Review by on 5/18/2019 9:31 AM

They shipped my 63 Chevy Nova SS from Farmer City Illinois to Savannah Georgia. Fast service and fair price. I highly recommend this company. Thank you.