Hicksville, New York

Millennium Transport Corp is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Millennium Transport Corp

More Info for Millennium Transport Corp

Millennium Transport Corp. provides quality automobile & freight shipping solutions for consumers and corporations all throughout the United States & Canada. Go on, Discover the Millennium Difference for Yourself.

Millennium Transport Corp. is a leading provider of reliable door-to-door auto and freight shipping services throughout the United States and Canada. With a history of reliability, innovation and thorough solutions, we are one of the most reliable transportation companies in the industry. Our dedicated team of shipping experts will arrange and transport your freight or automobile with love and care from start to finish. We offer fully insured shipping solutions to and from anywhere in the United States and Canada. We serve individuals and corporations and move thousands of vehicles on a monthly basis. We take pride in treating our customers with expert care and quality customer service. Our philosophy is to provide you with the best experience and price every time. Millennium Transport Corp. guarantees to provide you with an accurate shipping quote. Unlike the other guys who give you Instant Shipping Quotes which are likely to change at the time of booking. With Millennium, the price you are quoted is the price you will pay and not a penny more. Every situation is different and we understand the importance of making sure your needs are met. This can only be achieved by an experienced professional and not just some little internet bot. We Believe In Transparency. Go on, Discover the Millennium Difference for Yourself and Call (800) 790-5325 or go to www.millenniumtransports.com and request a quote online today!

Millennium Transport Corp Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Millennium Transport Corp's Website
    Hicksville, New York

Good first experience
      Review by on 5/23/2019 10:50 AM

My wife and I had our cars transported through Millenium. We bought a house in Julian, NC and were searching for a company that could deliver not too long after the closing date. Millenium had our car [More]

Millennium Transport Corp
      I would use this service again
      Review by on 5/22/2019 8:21 AM

they moved a car I bought out of state for me pretty fast. The dealer I bought it from recommended I use them. My only complaint is the tracker is a little outdated but anytime I would call they would [More]

Expensive
      Review by on 5/20/2019 10:42 AM

The customer service & communication was outstanding but the price was higher than other quotes I was receiving. I was in communication with another company and they just stopped answering my calls an [More]