MVS Canada Logistics

MVS Canada Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for MVS Canada Logistics

More Info for MVS Canada Logistics

MVS Canada Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit MVS Canada Logistics's Website

MVS Canada Logistics
      Don't be fooled by the lack of bad revie
      Review by on 10/8/2018 12:24 PM

I chose MVS because they had very few bad reviews but don't be fooled by that. I shipped my car from Halifax to Edmonton 2 months ago. When I got my car in Edmonton, the bug deflector was bend and bro [More]

MVS Canada Logistics Inc. - Hi, Thanks for your review. In an attempt to resolve this matter, we emailed you on Sept 11 at 10:35 AST that we require two estimates for repair in order to proceed. Also in the link we sen...

DON’T USE UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET YOUR CA
      Review by on 4/21/2018 9:11 AM

Shipped my car from manitoba to newfoundland. Upon arrival it looked like it had been driven through a mud pit to the point i couldn’t even see out of my windows. The fact that they would even deliver [More]

MVS Canada Logistics Inc. - Thank you for your review. Your vehicle was shipped in the middle of winter across Canada by open trailer transport. Your vehicle getting dirty from the road spray is unavoidable and is no differen...

MVS Canada Logistics
      Do not use - STILL waiting for our car!
      Review by on 6/27/2017 4:46 PM

We advise others to choose another option. We are now waiting 3x over our expected wait time and MVS has been unable to provide any indication of when the vehicle will arrive. MVS's website lists [More]

MVS Canada Logistics Inc. - Hi Natalie, We apologize for this shipment taking longer than expected. When we originally quoted the transit time, there was a high frequency of vehicles being shipped between Thunder Bay and T...