Miami, Florida

Liberty Transportation and Logistics, Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Liberty Transportation and Logistics, Inc.

More Info for Liberty Transportation and Logistics, Inc.

Liberty Transportation and Logistics, Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Liberty Transportation and Logistics, Inc.'s Website
    Miami, Florida

Pick up and Drop My Nissan
      Review by on 10/31/2017 7:32 AM

Everything just went Perfect..Got Car Back a day earlier Driver was nice as can be one of the Smoothest Transactions Possible..Driver called to schedule pick up when he said he would ..Bradley went b [More]

Vehicle transport
      Review by on 10/28/2017 6:30 PM

It is scary entrusting someone with your personal possessions especially a high-priced vehicle. From the very beginning Bradley was understanding and answered all my questions without hesitation. My v [More]

Do not use!
      Review by on 6/6/2017 4:07 PM

Edwin from Liberty Transportation was very friendly and helpful UNTIL he got paid, and then he never picked up his phone and responded to my texts hours after they had been sent. He gave me a pick up [More]

Kenneth Thornton - We like to come from the place that the customer is always right. If something goes wrong, we do everything we possibly can to solve the problem in house. This is why there are no negative reviews abo...