Miami, Florida

Liberty Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Liberty Auto Transport

More Info for Liberty Auto Transport

Liberty Auto Transport is responsible for the transport of over 1,000,000 vehicles every year nationwide. We are specialized in the shipping of cars and motorcycles anywhere inside the United States. Our goal as transporter is to provide an excellent service and make it a great experience to all of our customers.

Liberty Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Liberty Auto Transport's Website
    Miami, Florida

Will never use again
      Review by on 2/20/2017 1:32 PM

My quote ended up being about $300 lower than what the actual price was. The whole experience was terrible with them regularly pushing my pickup date back and then the vehicle got here a day early. Si [More]

Derek ANDERSON
      Review by on 10/5/2016 9:08 AM

Once the I had a driver, Tanya everything went smooth, she did a great job on communication. Tanya, contacted me and discussed the itinerary and she did what she said she would. She was very pleasa [More]

Never use this company
      Review by on 9/21/2016 9:46 PM

Sean Walker gave me a price to pick up my car on friday 7am, Driver never showed up, nobody answer my phone calls, 3 hours later they sent me an e-mail with a cancellation of my order, NEVER use this [More]