truck
Chicago, Illinois

Lepke Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Lepke Auto Transport

More Info for Lepke Auto Transport

Lepke Auto Transport is family run and has been in the auto transport business for over 30 years, guaranteeing you quality service with the personal attention you deserve. We own our own car carrier fleet which in many cases allows you to cut out the middle man and book directly with the car transporter. Book with Lepke Auto Transport, we know the car shipping business.

Lepke Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Lepke Auto Transport's Website
    Chicago, Illinois

Auto Transport
      Review by on 10/6/2017 6:43 AM

Tobias is great! He met my tight schedule for pick-up and his price beat the competition by several hundred dollars. It was picked up and delivered exactly on time with a very courteous transporter. I [More]

Lepke was Great
      Review by on 8/8/2017 8:35 AM

Tobias Lepke was very easy and accommodating to work with. After many calls to other carriers, his response time and follow through set him apart.Other carriers gave me timelines of 8 days out and bey [More]

Quoted Competively and Honored Quote
      Review by on 7/7/2017 5:32 PM

Tobias was nothing but courteous and informative of my questions. They honored their original quote and my vehicles (we shipped two at the same time) arrived on time and in perfect condition. I would [More]