Chicago, Illinois

Lepke Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Lepke Auto Transport

More Info for Lepke Auto Transport

Lepke Auto Transport is family run and has been in the auto transport business for over 30 years, guaranteeing you quality service with the personal attention you deserve. We own our own car carrier fleet which in many cases allows you to cut out the middle man and book directly with the car transporter. Book with Lepke Auto Transport, we know the car shipping business.

Lepke Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Lepke Auto Transport's Website
    Chicago, Illinois

Easy car shipment
      Review by on 5/7/2018 10:02 PM

The entire process, from my first email to when the car was delivered was efficient, handled well, and timely. I price quoted was the price I paid. The people on the phone were pleasant and helpful. [More]

Very Happy
      Review by on 5/7/2018 1:56 PM

eThat was a great experience for me to send a car with a flatbed because I'm not living in the US. Everything has been order by email for the payment and the transportation to the final destination. I [More]

LIAR & HORRIBLE Customer Service
      Review by on 3/14/2018 9:54 PM

So, from the beginning Tobias has been trying to squeeze the most out of me and hasn't been the most friendliest guy. I'm going to try and make this short. The first we did business he tried to sca [More]

Tobias Lepke - This customer was very rude. After I repeatedly told her I could not go any lower on the rate she kept insisting. She asked to talk to a manager. When I told her that I am the manager she got even mor...