Chicago, Illinois

Lepke Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Lepke Auto Transport

More Info for Lepke Auto Transport

Lepke Auto Transport is family run and has been in the auto transport business for over 30 years, guaranteeing you quality service with the personal attention you deserve. We own our own car carrier fleet which in many cases allows you to cut out the middle man and book directly with the car transporter. Book with Lepke Auto Transport, we know the car shipping business.

Lepke Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Lepke Auto Transport's Website
    Chicago, Illinois

Unusual Move
      Review by on 5/16/2019 12:23 AM

Lepke Auto Transport did great work on my Unusual Move. It was a "remote" pickup, AND a "remote" delivery. The driver, from ROCKFORD ILLINOIS, was very understanding, even when the vehicle owner (ME [More]

Professional
      Review by on 5/9/2019 1:18 PM

Lemme came when they said for pickup and the driver contacted me a day in advance for arrival. He drove the car to my home. It was a pleasant surprise. I would recommend this company they were profess [More]

Lepke Auto Transport
      Transported my cars from one place to an
      Review by on 5/6/2019 12:41 PM

Tobias was kinda rude and disrespectful with me at times, however the truck driver was an excellent person. Treated me with respect and understanding. I would definitely recommend him and use his serv [More]