Home > Company > L > Lepke Auto Transport

Chicago, Illinois

Lepke Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Lepke Auto Transport

More Info for Lepke Auto Transport

Lepke Auto Transport is family run and has been in the auto transport business for over 30 years, guaranteeing you quality service with the personal attention you deserve. We own our own car carrier fleet which in many cases allows you to cut out the middle man and book directly with the car transporter. Book with Lepke Auto Transport, we know the car shipping business.

Lepke Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Chicago, Illinois

Based on 12 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Lepke Auto Transport NOT RECOMENDED
      Review by on 6/6/2017 12:00 PM

Tobias gave me the best rate so I booked with him. He assured me my car would be picked up in 3-5 days. I called him 7 days after I'd booked and he told me he was very sorry but he could not find anyo [More]

Lepke Auto Transport Lepke Auto Transport
      Review by on 6/3/2017 10:43 AM

Excellent friendly service. Transporter was on time for pickup and early for delivery. Transporter equipment was very good and the driver was very professional. Lepke kept us informed at all stages [More]

Lepke Auto Transport Unreliable transport
      Review by on 4/26/2017 9:05 PM

I think these reviews are filtered while other reviews are more representative of Lepke business practices, I have never experienced the worst customer service in my life, He markets on fear mongering [More]