Home > Company > L > Lepke Auto Transport

Chicago, Illinois

Currently No FMCSA Info for Lepke Auto Transport

More Info for Lepke Auto Transport

Lepke Auto Transport is family run and has been in the auto transport business for over 30 years, guaranteeing you quality service with the personal attention you deserve. We own our own car carrier fleet which in many cases allows you to cut out the middle man and book directly with the car transporter. Book with Lepke Auto Transport, we know the car shipping business.

Lepke Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Chicago, Illinois

Based on 9 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Lepke Auto Transport Jeep shipment
      Review by on 4/11/2017 11:01 AM

Everything went smoothly. No problems at all. Up front and price reasonable and didn't change once it was quoted. Easy to reach everyone for updates. Car was delivered in good shape and early. No [More]

Lepke Auto Transport review
      Review by on 3/14/2017 4:08 AM

I had a very good experience transporting my car from Ma to CA. I checked out several transporting co and found that Lepke Auto Transport had the best price and a very good rating with the BBB. I woul [More]

Lepke Auto Transport Happy
      Review by on 6/21/2016 3:53 PM

Great customer service. Everything in the agreement as well as all my needs were met! Drivers communication was great. The process made the transporting of my vehicle very easy. I would recommend this [More]