Chicago, Illinois

Lepke Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Lepke Auto Transport

More Info for Lepke Auto Transport

Lepke Auto Transport is family run and has been in the auto transport business for over 30 years, guaranteeing you quality service with the personal attention you deserve. We own our own car carrier fleet which in many cases allows you to cut out the middle man and book directly with the car transporter. Book with Lepke Auto Transport, we know the car shipping business.

Lepke Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Lepke Auto Transport's Website
    Chicago, Illinois

Transport
      Review by on 11/13/2018 1:31 AM

Inexpensive. Timely. Need to have better follow up during the booking process. Better communication with customers. Otherwise would use the service again.

Bad Attitude
      Review by on 10/30/2018 6:32 PM

I spoke with Tabias Lepke about transporting my car from WI to GA. He took my credit card over the phone. When i called the next day to see the status he was a little rude. I have the voice recording [More]

Most professional transport
      Review by on 10/18/2018 7:17 PM

My husband and I have made the move cross country 4 times now and to this date Lepke was the BEST service we have booked. Was given a quote upfront - no hidden fees, fair pricing! Our driver was extre [More]