Chicago, Illinois

Lepke Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Lepke Auto Transport

More Info for Lepke Auto Transport

Lepke Auto Transport is family run and has been in the auto transport business for over 30 years, guaranteeing you quality service with the personal attention you deserve. We own our own car carrier fleet which in many cases allows you to cut out the middle man and book directly with the car transporter. Book with Lepke Auto Transport, we know the car shipping business.

Lepke Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Chicago, Illinois

Based on 13 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Lepke Auto Transport Lepke was Great
      Review by on 8/8/2017 8:35 AM

Tobias Lepke was very easy and accommodating to work with. After many calls to other carriers, his response time and follow through set him apart.Other carriers gave me timelines of 8 days out and bey [More]

Lepke Auto Transport Quoted Competively and Honored Quote
      Review by on 7/7/2017 5:32 PM

Tobias was nothing but courteous and informative of my questions. They honored their original quote and my vehicles (we shipped two at the same time) arrived on time and in perfect condition. I would [More]

Lepke Auto Transport NOT RECOMENDED
      Review by on 6/6/2017 12:00 PM

Tobias gave me the best rate so I booked with him. He assured me my car would be picked up in 3-5 days. I called him 7 days after I'd booked and he told me he was very sorry but he could not find anyo [More]