Margate, Florida

King of the Road Transport Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for King of the Road Transport Inc.

More Info for King of the Road Transport Inc.

5-STARS | BBB ACCREDITED & A+ RATED | NO MONEY DOWN | LICENSED BONDED & INSURED Ship any vehicle, anytime, anywhere worldwide. We proudly offer door-to-door, fully licensed, bonded and insured services. PAY NOTHING UNTIL YOUR VEHICLE IS PICKED UP!!! Nothing will be charged until your vehicle is on the truck and on its way. No upfront deposits, no money down, no hidden fees. Ever. Visit our website at www.kingoftheroadtransport.com to learn more about our services, reputation, discounts and much more. Because a higher standard is possible. Because you deserve it. Because we care. 1800 955 0644 | info@kingoftheroadtransport.com | www.kingoftheroadtransport.com

King of the Road Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit King of the Road Transport Inc.'s Website
    Margate, Florida

Dishonest and Disappointing
      Review by on 11/10/2019 3:47 PM

Please email me for full story, happy to give anyone the facts - they knew they messed up, so the owner Jay Batista offered me a full refund. Haven’t heard from him for the last 6 months after he offe [More]

Top notch service
      Review by on 11/4/2019 5:57 PM

I contacted Mary with King of the Road Transport and few other transport companies for a quote and time estimate to get my Food truck shipped from Virginia to Texas. Mary provided me with the only acc [More]

Motorcycle Transport
      Review by on 9/24/2019 7:08 PM

I contacted King of the Road and they set up an initial transport to pick up my motorcycle in Plainfield , Illinois, The 1st shipper turned out to be a joke and was not prepared to render the services [More]