Vernon Hills, Illinois

KVB Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for KVB Auto Transport

More Info for KVB Auto Transport

“Our ultimate goal is to excel in all aspects of the auto-shipping process to make it as easy as possible for our customers with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction.”

We are a family owned and operated company. We are a collective group from a top three Auto-Transport Company with over 10+ years of experience between us. We found a better, more efficient way to provide superior customer service. We understand that deciding who you will entrust to transport your vehicle can be stressful. Trust us to take the worry out of this for you. We have a 24 hour customer service department to handle all your questions. Let us safely transport your vehicle to where it needs to be.

KVB Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit KVB Auto Transport's Website
    Vernon Hills, Illinois

KVB AUTO TRANSPORT
      Review by on 2/3/2019 11:39 AM

I was a first time shipper.. Kevin took personal care of my account.. Kept me informed and worked to find a fair shipping price that met my timetable. The other major component were the transport comp [More]

Honest and Reliable! Avoid the scammers
      Review by on 1/14/2019 1:02 PM

I had never shipped a car before so I used a website to get shipping quotes. Unfortunately, I got entangled with Auto Transport 123 which I quickly found out was a scamming company. Kevin, talked me t [More]

Moving Car from IL to CA
      Review by on 1/6/2019 12:27 PM

This was my first time. Brad was great both price and explaining details! Easily reachable. Highly recommend and would use him again anytime. Thanks Brad!