Vernon Hills, Illinois

KVB Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for KVB Auto Transport

More Info for KVB Auto Transport

“Our ultimate goal is to excel in all aspects of the auto-shipping process to make it as easy as possible for our customers with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction.”

We are a family owned and operated company. We are a collective group from a top three Auto-Transport Company with over 10+ years of experience between us. We found a better, more efficient way to provide superior customer service. We understand that deciding who you will entrust to transport your vehicle can be stressful. Trust us to take the worry out of this for you. We have a 24 hour customer service department to handle all your questions. Let us safely transport your vehicle to where it needs to be.

KVB Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit KVB Auto Transport's Website
    Vernon Hills, Illinois

Shipped car
      Review by on 10/25/2019 4:58 PM

I would recommend them above all!! I received excellent, personal and professional service. Brad worked with me to receive the best possible price and in only 2 days my vehicle was being shipped fro [More]

KVB Auto Transport
      Would definitely use again!!
      Review by on 10/19/2019 11:28 PM

Brad was SOOOOO helpful!!! He literally worked with my budget and provided an amazing deal that nobody else could beat. So much so, that other auto transport brokers tried to tell me that the deal I r [More]

Great Job
      Review by on 10/9/2019 7:25 PM

KVB Auto Transport did great job getting our vehicle to us in a timely fashion. They were very professional and I would recommend them to others as well. Our SUV was here within a week to Green Bay, [More]