Home > Company > J > J&S Transportation

Billings, Montana

Currently No FMCSA Info for J&S Transportation

More Info for J&S Transportation

J&S Transportation delivers vehicles for auto auctions, car dealerships and private individuals across the United States. We are primarily a transporter with our own fleet of trucks, but we are also a licensed broker, which gives us the flexibility to meet your unique auto transport needs. Our mission is to provide phenomenal customer service, safe and quick delivery, and open and honest communication at a fair price to everybody. By doing so we also hope to gain your repeat business.

J&S Transportation Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Billings, Montana

Based on 32 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      J&S Transportation Perfect!
      Review by on 2/17/2017 10:04 AM

I recently had to arrange shipment of 5 3500 Sprinters from PA to IN. J&S was outstanding. Joe was very helpful, the delivery drivers were great. The Sprinters arrived on time, the whole transactio [More]

J&S Transportation Ford Model A shipping across the country
      Review by on 2/9/2017 7:46 AM

The first car J&S shipped for me was a breeze compared to this one. My Model A was not operable and I asked it to be shipped mid winter. They kept me informed on the progress across the country and it [More]

J&S Transportation Car transport Abilene, Tx to Dallas, Tx.
      Review by on 1/19/2017 10:56 AM

Excellent service! This is the second time we have used J&S and both experiences were great. Our driver kept me constant contact about his schedule, pick-up, and delivery and, despite some very poor w [More]