Vancouver, Washington

Iron Horse Transporters is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Iron Horse Transporters

More Info for Iron Horse Transporters

Iron Horse Transporters Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Iron Horse Transporters's Website
    Vancouver, Washington

Stolen Vehicle- Nissan Altima
      Review by on 3/13/2017 2:05 PM

Tammy was nice and very responsive in the beginning. She arranged for my vehicle to be picked up on 1/16/17 from New York. It was to arrive in California by 1/23/17. Tammy subcontracted the transporta [More]

Tammy Stewart - Dear Mr. Baird, I have tried reaching out to you and I have also returned the call I received from the NY Police Dept. and have not got any return calls. I did send you all the info on the carrier ...

Dodge Ram 1500
      Review by on 1/13/2017 8:07 PM

Tammy was great @ making this first time shipping my truck hassle free, Highly recommend Tammy @ Iron Horse Transporters. She was in contact with me from Start to finish. Thank You and I'll give you 1 [More]

Tammy Stewart - Hi Harvey, It was great working with you on shipping your truck. Thank You for the giving us the opportunity on making this move easy on you. Tammy

1987 Nisson 300z
      Review by on 12/8/2016 4:14 PM

I was not going to go with Iron Horse Transporters because I couldn't find any reviews on them. But after talking with Tammy she explained everything and then some that all the other companies where n [More]

Tammy Stewart - Thank you Nancy for the review. It was my pleasure to work with you and look forward to shipping your vehicle back when that time comes. Have a great Holiday. Sincerely, Tammy @ Iron Horse Transporter...