HOMESTEAD, Florida

Interamerican Auto Transport Inc is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Interamerican Auto Transport Inc

More Info for Interamerican Auto Transport Inc

The Interamerican team is your one-stop shop for international and domestic shipping and logistic needs. At competitive rates, our friendly staff will provide you with reliable, transparent, and personalized service. With over 8 years of experience as a freight forwarder, and 10 years of experienced staff members in the Auto Transport industry, Interamerican's main focus is your peace of mind.

Interamerican Auto Transport Inc Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

HOMESTEAD, Florida

Interamerican Auto Transport Inc I will use Carlos again.
      Review by on 12/12/2017 2:05 PM

Everything went as promised. I will use Carlos again and refer him whenever I hear of someone needing auto transport. Prices were competitive and service was superior. Car was in great shape and Ca [More]

Interamerican Auto Transport Inc Outstanding Service
      Review by on 12/6/2017 9:56 AM

We had never transported a vehicle before, so we went online and got many reply's and different prices. One of those quotes came in an email from Carlos , it was a fair price. Carlos explained that dr [More]

Carlos Orihuela - Thank you so much for your review Ray. Pleasure doing business with you guys. Keep me in mind for future business bud... 786-655-4004!!

Interamerican Auto Transport Inc The best
      Review by on 12/4/2017 10:06 AM

One of the best brokers i have done business with i have been transporting cars for over 10year. this by far is the best ones they have all my business from now on thanks Evelyn she kept me updated on [More]

Carlos Orihuela - From Evelyn: 786-655-4019!! Thank You Ted for the great review. It was my pleasure to assist you with the transport of your vehicle. Our dedicated team was able to get it picked up as soon as it was r...