miami, Florida

Interamerican Auto Transport Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Interamerican Auto Transport Inc.

More Info for Interamerican Auto Transport Inc.

The Interamerican team is your one-stop shop for international and domestic shipping and logistic needs. At competitive rates, our friendly staff will provide you with reliable, transparent, and personalized service. With over 8 years of experience as a freight forwarder, and 10 years of experienced staff members in the Auto Transport industry, Interamerican's main focus is your peace of mind.

Interamerican Auto Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Interamerican Auto Transport Inc.'s Website
    miami, Florida

Held Hostage
      Review by on 7/11/2018 12:33 PM

Interamerican Auto Transport is a less than company. I called and scheduled a car pick up with Doug Jenkins. My vehicle was to be picked up July 5, but it never happened. Every time I attempted to [More]

Great Company
      Review by on 6/6/2018 10:41 AM

Great service, I got my car shipped from University Place, WA 98466 to Chicago, IL 60608 . Carlos Beltran was so nice and helpful, he was always there when I had questions or needed information on [More]

Sorry Pete but I cannot... "Please leave
      Review by on 5/31/2018 2:10 PM

I signed with Interamerican Auto Transport with what I was told was a guaranteed pickup and delivery. Pete said he had a driver waiting and if I wanted the spot I need to hurry. I cancelled the pick [More]