miami, Florida

Interamerican Auto Transport Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Interamerican Auto Transport Inc.

More Info for Interamerican Auto Transport Inc.

The Interamerican team is your one-stop shop for international and domestic shipping and logistic needs. At competitive rates, our friendly staff will provide you with reliable, transparent, and personalized service. With over 8 years of experience as a freight forwarder, and 10 years of experienced staff members in the Auto Transport industry, Interamerican's main focus is your peace of mind.

Interamerican Auto Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Interamerican Auto Transport Inc.'s Website
    miami, Florida

Great Service
      Review by on 8/17/2018 12:47 PM

Great service. I’ve been using this company for a while and I’ve never had a problem. All of the cars I’ve had transported arrive just how they left. I have no complaints.

Interamerican Auto Transport Inc.
      Theft from auto and doubled the quote
      Review by on 8/17/2018 10:21 AM

InterAmerican's driver refused to let my auto down off the rack until I paid him twice the quoted price. When I looked in my trunk $700 worth of my personal property was stolen.

Interamerican Auto Transport Inc.
      Good
      Review by on 8/15/2018 8:54 AM

I had a really good experience with Interamerican transport. Their service was great. They were on top of my order the whole time until I received my car. The car didn’t even have a scratch on it. Dou [More]