Miami, Florida

Initial Logistics LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Initial Logistics LLC

More Info for Initial Logistics LLC

We do not support or endorse this website. This site is a paid reviews site. Companies pay subscriptions to keep records clean. We refuse to do so, and have asked to be removed from this website. Please contact us directly.

Initial Logistics LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Initial Logistics LLC's Website
    Miami, Florida

Failed Business - Closed Down
      Review by on 1/31/2018 10:09 AM

They were good at responding at the beginning, though could never give me any confident answers. Then one day - poof - they stopped responding to emails. I called and left messages and got nothing b [More]

truck shipment
      Review by on 10/20/2017 9:29 AM

The worst experience I have ever had. My contact, Mike Smith, would never contact me - I would have to track him down. After I gave up, he wouldn't help me with my refund. Had to do it myself. BEWAR [More]

Mike Smith - This order was canceled, as a date could not be agreed upon with the customer. We attempted everything, including offering $250 of our own, to get this done and complete the job. Customer still left t...

Initial Logistics LLC
      Good work all things considered
      Review by on 8/22/2017 3:13 PM

they handled my military relocation for me. a little late on pickup, but they made up for it on delivery. they had no trouble keeping me in the loop. overall it was pretty smooth. dont have much else [More]

Mike Smith - Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your having chosen to work with us.