Hilton Auto Transport
Torrance, California

Hilton Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Hilton Auto Transport

More Info for Hilton Auto Transport

Hilton Auto Transport Great Customer Service and wonderful pri
Review by on 2/22/2017 9:51 AM

I would easily recommend Hilton Auto Transport to friends and family. Great experience working with Nichole. There was no pressure to use their service and very easy to set-up the transportation. Comm [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Auto Transport
Review by on 9/1/2015 4:18 PM

I had to ship my sons new car from California to Massachusetts.Not having done this before I was a bit apprehensive. Nicole from Hilton Auto Transport was knowledgable and efficient. She secured a tra [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Honest and accommodating
Review by on 5/21/2015 7:22 PM

We needed our car picked up rather quickly, but we were limited to a Saturday pick up. Nichole was willing to find us a carrier even though they usually only pick up on weekdays. She did not ask for [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Excellent Vehicle Transporter
Review by on 2/3/2015 2:57 PM

The entire process went well. Nichole was incredibly helpful in arranging the transport. The car was picked up the day I called. The driver was personal and professional. The vehicle he was drivin [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Amazingly simple
Review by on 11/19/2014 2:51 PM

I used Hilton Auto Transport 5.5 years ago when I transported my car from CA to MA and decided to contact Nichole again to transport my car from NY to CA. She was efficient, courteous, prompt and real [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Hilton Auto Transport scored a 10!
Review by on 9/18/2014 1:55 PM

I started the search to have my daughter's BMW shipped from NJ to California at the end of August. The process was quite grueling. The quotes I received ranged from $1100 to $1600. But the worst pa [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Excellent experience with Hilton Auto Tr
Review by on 7/29/2014 8:37 PM

The interaction with Nichole in the office was always very professional. She was honest, responsive and timely. She had indicated it could be upto 8 to 10 days after we contracted with her for a pick [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Nichole -Hilton Auto
Review by on 7/21/2014 3:38 PM

Nichole was very honest and fair. She had come recommended by a local family that recently used her to ship their daughter's car to Duke University. I was shipping my car to Orlando for my son who [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Auto transport
Review by on 7/14/2014 8:16 PM

We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of service that we were provided. Just could not be happier with Hilton Auto Transport as well as the open carrier that they assigned to transport our veh [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Trust These Folks
Review by on 7/8/2014 2:33 PM

Nichole at Hilton is an absolute pro. The transaction was simple, the driver polite and professional, and my car was ready for pickup upon arrival in Minnesota. I was even permitted to place a fairl [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Hilton transport
Review by on 4/14/2014 12:16 PM

I have the greatest respect for Hilton auto transport, especially Nicole. She was perfect in her assessment of the situation( holiday - snow birds traveling) from Florida to New York. She was honest [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Hilton Auto Transport and Brightstar Tra
Review by on 11/14/2013 12:30 PM

Hilton Auto Transport and Nichole Hilton are the very BEST !!! Nichole was right on top of her game and provided me the best possible service at the best possible price. If you're planning to move y [More]

Hilton Auto Transport best transportation company
Review by on 5/15/2013 2:38 PM

This company is just amazing wasted know time to get my car out to me, and at a good price as well. The driver also friendly and willing to help me out in meeting up with me to get my car. Only too [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Absolutely Amazing!!
Review by on 3/27/2013 12:08 AM

I was very nervous about shipping my vehicle from CA to TX. After reading horror story after horror story online from people who have had miserable experiences made me almost drive my car to Texas. [More]

Hilton Auto Transport CA to VA for 800 with a qualified shippe
Review by on 3/8/2013 11:46 PM

My parents wanted to surprise me by shipping my sisters car to my house in VA from CA. The price qouted for was 1000. I told them that I had been working with Nicole and that she would ship it for 800 [More]

Hilton Auto Transport 2 Cars Coast-Coast Real Easy with Hilton
Review by on 2/20/2013 7:40 PM

Nichole at Hilton Auto Transport was easy to communicate with and everything was exactly as promised. I shipped two cars from the Southern California to Northern Virgina and I believe I got both grea [More]

Hilton Auto Transport CROSS COUNTRY SHIPMENT
Review by on 2/14/2013 9:51 PM

I had a car shipped from Bend ,Oregon to New Jersey and I could not be more satisfied. Bend, Oregon is probably the worst location that I could have possibly picked to have a vehicle shipped from. Nic [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Perfect Service
Review by on 1/30/2013 8:50 PM

Nichole at Hilton Auto Transport was fabulous! I found Hilton through AngiesList.com and they had fantastic reviews, so I decided to use them to arrange transport of my car from CO to GA. Nichole gave [More]

Hilton Auto Transport As promised
Review by on 1/28/2013 10:43 PM

Everything went extremely smoothly and easily. I would definitely recommend them. On time. No damage. Polite.

Hilton Auto Transport Use Hilton Transport!
Review by on 1/25/2013 5:40 PM

I moved myself and my teen across country, not an easy feat.I was overwhelmed with details. I needed to have my 23 year old car shipped. I found reviews on this website and narrowed it down to Hilton [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Two moves in short time frame
Review by on 1/10/2013 11:36 AM

Moved FL to CA after house in FL sold. Within a month, deal had fallen through and had to move back to FL. Hilton Auto Transport handled move in both directions, promptly and courteously and with real [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Tight pick up time- Hilton and Road King
Review by on 12/9/2012 10:41 AM

I was under a very tight time frame for pickup and needed enclosed transport. I had used Hilton previously for a shipment from California to Florida and was happy with the service. Nichole found Roa [More]

Hilton Auto Transport review
Review by on 12/3/2012 3:26 PM

Over-all I had a positive experience. Nicole was very helpful, answered all my questions, and tried to accomodate my schedule which was complicated. I put items in my car which were valuable and they [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions