Torrance, California

Hilton Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Hilton Auto Transport

More Info for Hilton Auto Transport

Auto transport
Review by on 6/9/2018 5:56 PM

Absolutely seamless transport of my Jeep from LA to Minneapolis. Picked vehicle upon the day requested and delivered it in 6 days as promised. Nicole is friendly and answered questions quickly.

Great Customer Service and wonderful pri
Review by on 2/22/2017 9:51 AM

I would easily recommend Hilton Auto Transport to friends and family. Great experience working with Nichole. There was no pressure to use their service and very easy to set-up the transportation. Comm [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 9/1/2015 4:18 PM

I had to ship my sons new car from California to Massachusetts.Not having done this before I was a bit apprehensive. Nicole from Hilton Auto Transport was knowledgable and efficient. She secured a tra [More]

Honest and accommodating
Review by on 5/21/2015 7:22 PM

We needed our car picked up rather quickly, but we were limited to a Saturday pick up. Nichole was willing to find us a carrier even though they usually only pick up on weekdays. She did not ask for [More]

Excellent Vehicle Transporter
Review by on 2/3/2015 2:57 PM

The entire process went well. Nichole was incredibly helpful in arranging the transport. The car was picked up the day I called. The driver was personal and professional. The vehicle he was drivin [More]

Amazingly simple
Review by on 11/19/2014 2:51 PM

I used Hilton Auto Transport 5.5 years ago when I transported my car from CA to MA and decided to contact Nichole again to transport my car from NY to CA. She was efficient, courteous, prompt and real [More]

Hilton Auto Transport
Hilton Auto Transport scored a 10!
Review by on 9/18/2014 1:55 PM

I started the search to have my daughter's BMW shipped from NJ to California at the end of August. The process was quite grueling. The quotes I received ranged from $1100 to $1600. But the worst pa [More]

Excellent experience with Hilton Auto Tr
Review by on 7/29/2014 8:37 PM

The interaction with Nichole in the office was always very professional. She was honest, responsive and timely. She had indicated it could be upto 8 to 10 days after we contracted with her for a pick [More]

Nichole -Hilton Auto
Review by on 7/21/2014 3:38 PM

Nichole was very honest and fair. She had come recommended by a local family that recently used her to ship their daughter's car to Duke University. I was shipping my car to Orlando for my son who [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 7/14/2014 8:16 PM

We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of service that we were provided. Just could not be happier with Hilton Auto Transport as well as the open carrier that they assigned to transport our veh [More]

Trust These Folks
Review by on 7/8/2014 2:33 PM

Nichole at Hilton is an absolute pro. The transaction was simple, the driver polite and professional, and my car was ready for pickup upon arrival in Minnesota. I was even permitted to place a fairl [More]

Hilton transport
Review by on 4/14/2014 12:16 PM

I have the greatest respect for Hilton auto transport, especially Nicole. She was perfect in her assessment of the situation( holiday - snow birds traveling) from Florida to New York. She was honest [More]

Hilton Auto Transport and Brightstar Tra
Review by on 11/14/2013 12:30 PM

Hilton Auto Transport and Nichole Hilton are the very BEST !!! Nichole was right on top of her game and provided me the best possible service at the best possible price. If you're planning to move y [More]

Hilton Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions