SEASIDE PARK, New Jersey

HJM Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for HJM Shipping

More Info for HJM Shipping

Professional and efficient
Review by on 1/10/2019 2:53 PM

This was my 2nd shipment of a car to Florida using HJM Shipping (Henry Mezzetti). Both times the truckers that he contracted with were professional, honest, and efficient. Had no issues with pick up [More]

Transport from MN to NJ-great service
Review by on 12/9/2018 3:38 PM

Excellent first time experience.. from start to finish... reliable, stress free and on-time service. Working on my 2nd transport with HJM, as we speak. Good to know we can still find this kind of serv [More]

HJM Shipping
Henry was very accommodating and easy to
Review by on 12/11/2015 8:17 PM

There were a few snags, starting with the VeriTread listing and ending with a DOT induced delay, but those things happen. My vehicle arrived safe and sound, and I really think that Henry was more ner [More]

Transporter.
Review by on 11/19/2015 5:41 PM

Very responsive transporter. Constant communication. Highly recommended.

Sterling L7500
Review by on 10/22/2015 9:37 AM

Excellent experience with this shipper, Dan with HJM was knowledgeable, and didn't hesitate to book my shipment, it was even picked up earlier than expected, Also Tim with Jorgensen Brothers Trucking [More]

1986 Blazer
Review by on 9/23/2015 5:57 PM

The Pickup Drivers Boyette One were very nice and helpful. They arrived ahead of the time stated and were even able to change the delivery site without complications. Would use again!

2000 Daihatsu
Review by on 9/17/2015 11:17 AM

Henry was great to work with. This is the first time using him. He helped me out greatly on getting this done. Called him a number of times and he was always ready to help. I rated his customer se [More]

delivery of auction vehicle
Review by on 9/3/2015 10:49 AM

the company H J M SHIPPINGi contact in information the driver roay did an excellent job of communications during delivery he was excellent in unloading very respectful nice quick to unload he did [More]

Insurance
Review by on 12/13/2014 9:42 PM

I recently posted a bid on uShip.com to ship a vehicle across Canada. Henry from HJM Transportation offered a great price with early pick-up and delivery than originally requested. I requested Henry ( [More]

stay away! !!
Review by on 10/29/2014 6:37 PM

Moved a vehicle for Henry for $4700 and never got paid for it. Told me to get it from the customer and the customer only agreed to pay $3800. Henry is a dumb ass who does know anything about moving f [More]

HJM Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions