Clayton, North Carolina

Gold Star Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Gold Star Transport

More Info for Gold Star Transport

*** There is another Gold Star Transport listed - It is not affiliated with us***

Gold Star Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Gold Star Transport's Website
    Clayton, North Carolina

Worst Communication and Experience Ever
      Review by on 7/5/2018 5:36 PM

I would make sure you ask all the right questions. I had never shipped a car before and went down the line of quotes I received. I found Ellen to be kind and I got a good vibe. I explained I needed [More]

Ellen Kealey - I absolutely hate that I am again responding to a negative review based on a clients frustration with this industry. I do my utmost absolute best to be as informative about how the process works, ofte...

Great Transport
      Review by on 6/11/2018 1:35 PM

Ellen from Gold Star Transport did an excellent job in arranging for transport of my new to me car. She was responsive to my original request, provided a good value and had my car delivered perfectly [More]

Excellent transport
      Review by on 6/4/2018 8:41 AM

After bad experience with previous companies, Ellen was phenomenal!!! Transport was done for a fair price and everything was exactly as she explained. Ellen was kind and patient with every contact (de [More]