Homestead, Florida

Garcia's Auto Transport and Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Garcia's Auto Transport and Logistics

More Info for Garcia's Auto Transport and Logistics

73 blazer from Cali to texas
Review by on 10/15/2019 12:24 PM

Quick and very responsive. Had NO issues and would recommend them to anyone. Driver kept in contact of when he would be at my house for drop off . Excellent service!

Antique car transport from VA to NJ
Review by on 10/9/2019 8:32 PM

Alex was able to find transport for our car in 1 day, after our prior plans fell through. Very professional and attentive. I would use him again for transportation needs.

2012 Honda Odyssey
Review by on 10/7/2019 4:52 PM

Fast & reliable !! Excellent service!!! Will recommend to anyone!!! God bless you for your service!!! Great communication!!! I’m glad I chose Garcia Auto Transport ??????????

Great and reliable
Review by on 10/1/2019 9:19 AM

Had a great experience with Garcia’s auto transportation. Picked up my car on a late Saturday when every one is close. Got my car back home already. They communicated thought the whole process. Thank [More]

Cross State Car Transport
Review by on 9/27/2019 5:04 PM

Jay was great to work with and very helpful getting a car towed across the state. Unfortunately, the tow company that took the job was a bit flaky and kept saying the car would be delivered the next d [More]

Car delivery
Review by on 9/23/2019 10:01 PM

David Garcia was great! He communicated with me throughout the whole process. No money down until pick is scheduled and rest due at delivery. On time!

Transportation to Chicago from Ohio
Review by on 9/23/2019 2:27 PM

Best service with good rates. David as well as the driver was very professional, respectful and polite. Appreciate their services. Definitely, they will be my first priority for all transportation.

Transport of truck
Review by on 9/18/2019 5:45 PM

I talked to Simon and that very day he had my truck scheduled for pick up. If fact they picked it up a day early. Great service . I would refer this company to anyoine needing transport of a vehicle. [More]

Review by on 9/17/2019 10:22 AM

Super efficient and reasonable pricing. My car was picked up on a Sunday and I was expecting arrival the following Friday (transporting vehicle from coast to coast). The shipment arrived Wednesday at [More]

Car transport
Review by on 9/16/2019 10:54 AM

Do not recommend this company I contact them on 9/9/2019 to get a non operable vehicle with no keys transported they said yes no problem I told them I needed out by 9/13/2019 they said yes so I wen [More]

Interstate transport
Review by on 9/12/2019 6:20 PM

Was able to set up a same day pick up and next day delivery. Frank Garcia was great and patient while working with me throughout the process. Zero issues.

Do not waste your time
Review by on 9/11/2019 8:44 PM

Andrea Gargia will ruin any chance this company has. She unrealistically will give you a low quote to lock you in then promises a driver. In my case I booked months in advance and consistently called [More]

John Garcia - This customer wanted to take the vehicle to a school campus and the closest main city was (Amarillo, Texas) SHE was looking to spend only $500 dollars which we told her it was impossible but since she...

From good to average
Review by on 9/9/2019 10:55 PM

Looking to transport vehicle from MN to AZ, decided to try the broker to route. Received over 25 quotes probably using the same few truckers with a bunch of broker - so I threw out the low ballers and [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 9/9/2019 8:55 PM

I was very pleased with Garcia. They honored their quote, picked up the vehicle in the stated timeframe and delivered it. Would use them again. The price was reasonable.

Review by on 9/9/2019 5:29 PM

Car transporting
Review by on 9/9/2019 5:28 PM

I used Garcia's Auto transport. to move my vehicle from Dallas to Ga. They did just as we agreed. I would definitely use them again. The drive was super helpful.

Good Turn around time
Review by on 9/9/2019 5:14 PM

It took a little longer for pick up than expected but after that it was fast and smooth transaction. Price was competitive and overall on target for what I was looking for

Smooth Service
Review by on 9/9/2019 4:13 PM

I have only good things to say. This was my first time shipping and I was very concerned but everyone involved acted very professionally which eased my worries. Thank you for a great service.

Jay Garcia/Garcia's Auto Transport
Review by on 9/9/2019 3:38 PM

Great Experience! Jay Garcia was very helpful and responsive from my first call all the way to delivery. I had a non running vehicle in a remote location and he managed to get it shipped to me at a gr [More]

Fast Service!
Review by on 9/6/2019 7:43 AM

Wanted to thank Alex Garcia and his team for the fast and excellent service. Car was bought from IAA on Thursday and needed it to be picked up by the following week before storage Fees in North Caroli [More]

Garcia's Auto Transport and Logistics
Car arrived early, safe and sound!
Review by on 9/3/2019 9:53 PM

I called looking last minute for a car shipment from LA to NC, because another company had quoted me a price previously and then at the last minute tried to jack up the price on me. David found me a t [More]

Overall great experience
Review by on 9/3/2019 4:12 PM

I was a little skeptical at first but when I learned how the process actually works I was relieved. All the “brokers” or car transportation companies put your info into a Central Dispatch system. When [More]

Absolutely satisfied
Review by on 8/31/2019 9:17 AM

David G took exceptional care of me and my vehicle it was a really affordable delivery In a excelent time frame of delivery, also the truck driver made a video call to inspect the vehicle with me at t [More]

Transport from DC to LA
Review by on 8/29/2019 11:38 AM

Great experience, Garcia was very professional and very responsive. Prices were very competitive with other carriers. Only improvement I would recommend is clarifying the payment method when the vehic [More]

Alex
Review by on 8/28/2019 6:14 PM

He was a great help, I’m glad there’s still great customer service being offered to this day when someone is actually happy to help you and not sell you anything, thank you Alex

Garcia's Auto Transport and Logistics
They service is really good
Review by on 8/28/2019 12:13 PM

I did a ground transport for Toyota sienna xle 2007 and they really did help out to do a great job especially as it took 2days for it to be delivered (MO st Louis to Jacksonville Florida) . overall I [More]

True Professionals
Review by on 8/19/2019 9:48 PM

Where should I start, Since the first day i called i was treated with respect and true professionalism. All my expectations have been met or exceeded. Mr. Garcia took time and did the due diligence to [More]

Excellent Auto Transport Service
Review by on 8/16/2019 9:26 PM

I would highly recommend David Garcia and his transport company. They did an excellent job and showed a lot of care at every step of the process. Thank you!

Call back successful
Review by on 8/14/2019 9:51 AM

Simon Garcia called me back and is settling things up to have the vehicle transported. Thanks for smoothing over this situation. I would use this service again.

Garcia's Auto Transport and Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Homestead, Florida