Hallandale Beach, Florida

Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC

More Info for Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC

Based out of Hallandale Beach, South Florida- Galaxy Auto Shipping is a Nationwide vehicle transporter, We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured to ship motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. With many years in the auto transport industry we know what it takes to get the job done right the 1st time. Prompt & Reliable ....Call us to book your next shipment 866-931-1070

Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Hallandale Beach, Florida

Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC Excellent Service
      Review by on 10/2/2017 3:35 PM

The motorcycle was delivered on time. I was extremely pleased with the whole process. The driver was friendly and kept me informed during his travel from NJ to Grand Island. He gave me the delivery ti [More]

Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC Great Experience
      Review by on 8/3/2017 12:48 PM

Called Jason and he was able to find a driver to pick my car up same day - I had a few difficult requirements and he was able to meet and deliver. I had contact with the driver and communication was g [More]

Jason - Thanks Matt it was a pleasure working with you as well.

Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC 1973 Firebird
      Review by on 5/18/2017 5:46 PM

had a terrible experience last time I had a car shipped with another company, so I was worried about having another car shipped. I went with this company because it had great reviews. I only had a sma [More]

Jason - Thanks Bob , we are happy to have your Firebird home safely .. Thanks again for the wonderful review..