Freightrunner Logistics Inc.

Freightrunner Logistics Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Freightrunner Logistics Inc.

More Info for Freightrunner Logistics Inc.

Freightrunner Logistics Inc. This is a bad company
Review by on 10/26/2014 8:49 PM

Contacted then to move a Cadillac cts from R.I. to Wi. After car wasn't picked up, and no answers to E-mails and phone calls, I finally got ahold of Ron Greaves owner. He told me that my car had bee [More]

Freightrunner Logistics Inc. FRAUD
Review by on 6/28/2014 3:45 PM

TOTAL SCAM!! ... BEWARE ...... I sent them a $200 deposit to pick up my car 2 weeks ago. i have not heard from them since. They have disconnected their phones and emails. There is no way to contact t [More]

Freightrunner Logistics Inc. SCAM Company - Dont give them your Dime
Review by on 5/16/2014 11:46 AM

Contracted Frieghtrunner logistics inc to transport my Infiniti JX35 from OH to AZ for me in early march. I made a down payment of $200.00 which is fully refundable even if I change my mind about the [More]

Freightrunner Logistics Inc. 2009 Nissan Altima
Review by on 3/22/2014 9:27 AM

Great company to deal with.I got several offers from other companies and Freightrunner was honest,professional,and made moving my car very easy for me.I will use this company again in the fall. Great [More]

Freightrunner Logistics Inc. Satisfied Customer
Review by on 3/21/2014 9:18 PM

Freight Runner was very professional, offered the best pricing available, and provided exceptionally timely services. Once we placed our order we received timely email correspondence with detaile [More]

Freightrunner Logistics Inc. Good job
Review by on 3/13/2014 8:06 PM

Would use Freightrunner again was not sure in using a new company but they where very knowledgeable as well as professional. Thanks again.

Freightrunner Logistics Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions