Home > Company > F > Freedom Auto Transport

Pompano Beach, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Freedom Auto Transport

More Info for Freedom Auto Transport

Good day Shipper, USE COUPON CODE - TR2010 - FOR UP TO 10% OFF ON MOST ROUTES. Were proud to mention Freedom Auto Transport is not only 5 out of 5 stars on Transport Reviews but holds an A rating with the BBB, Located in Sunny South Florida, our network is made up of over 1500 open/enclosed Auto Carriers all over the entire country ensuring you the lowest transport rates. All of our carriers are licensed, insured and go through an extensive pre-screening process before being eligible to haul for us. Were even servicing Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Our job is to locate you the most cost effective spot for your transport. We pride ourselves on excellence, customer service and relations is our number one goal. We're looking for customers to share us with there friends, family's and co-workers so you can be sure to get the absolute best service when dealing with Freedom. Questions? We have reps standing by ready to assist. Please call us Toll Free 888-405-1590. Let us put a smile on your face. Make it a great day.

Freedom Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Pompano Beach, Florida

Based on 37 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Freedom Auto Transport Outstanding Service
      Review by on 3/2/2017 5:16 PM

I was working with Montway Shipping and they had my order for 6 days and the car was still not picked up. I call Freedom and they picked the car up the same day. Told me it would be here Saturday morn [More]

Freedom Auto Transport Never picked up vechicle
      Review by on 2/24/2017 4:38 PM

I booked a transfer to have my vehicle picked up with this company on February 9th. I was told that the vehicle would be assigned to a driver within 24-48 hours. The shipping agent never returned [More]

Freedom Auto Transport delivery
      Review by on 2/7/2017 5:52 PM

I was pleased with the delivery of my rig. The driver kept in contact with me, which i appreciated. It was a bit tough getting started, as there were issues with the 1st truck that was scheduled to pi [More]