Miami, Florida

Fleet Express Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Fleet Express Auto Transport

More Info for Fleet Express Auto Transport

Fleet Express Auto Transport can assist you with shipping your car anywhere including Alaska and Hawaii, and abroad. We offer car transport in both open and enclosed trailers and our experience in the auto shipping industry has given us a reputation for a trustworthy and dependable service. for a free quote call us at 305-972-8937

Fleet Express Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Fleet Express Auto Transport's Website
    Miami, Florida

HAPPY WITH FLEET EXPRESS
      Review by on 9/5/2018 10:13 PM

REALLY GOOD SERVICE BY FLEET EXPRESS AND I WILL RECOMMEND RICHARD KELLY AND FLEET EXPRESS TO ALL MY FRIENDS VERY HAPPY WITH SERVICE . DRIVER WAS GREAT..

EXPRESS SHIPPING QUICK
      Review by on 8/19/2018 11:22 PM

I moved my Land rover with Richard and fleet express and they picked it up same day as i set up shipping, and they delivered, and the driver was nice and very fast and polite

FLEET EXPRESS THE BEST
      Review by on 8/4/2018 6:27 PM

My wife needed her Prius moved and I had to do my research and I came to fleet express and they made it easy and great for me. My wife was happy and told me I better leave a review for the great servi [More]