Oceanside, New York

First Class Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for First Class Auto Transport

More Info for First Class Auto Transport

First Class Auto Transport is the undisputed name that boasts experience and knowledge in the proper management of your vehicle and car transport. For years, our car carrier company has been delivering ultimate auto transportation throughout the cities of Florida, CA, NY, and TX. As our name suggests, we provide secure and friendly car transport services that guarantee your satisfaction. Our auto car movers treat your car as their own and address each problem encountered with keen attention to details. Whether it’s moving to another state or a long vacation, even if you’re off to college, First Class Auto Transport makes sure your car will be available on time. We know how important your car is that’s why we pamper it before delivering it safely to you. Let Fist Class Auto Transport be your choice. Call today and we will provide you with a free quote! GUARANTEED door–to-door on time shipping at the best prices just for you.

First Class Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit First Class Auto Transport's Website
    Oceanside, New York

Worst. Company. Ever.
      Review by on 5/31/2018 3:47 PM

My car was scheduled to be picked up from Mckinney Texas, 05/22/18(Tuesday)-05/23/18 (Wednesday) and be delivered to Jersey within 3-4 days. It wasn’t picked up neither days. They told me that It woul [More]

Dishonest & Poor Service
      Review by on 11/14/2017 7:48 PM

Allen and Jacob are dishonest and rude! They promised my vehicle would be picked up on 11/13/2017 and took my $75 deposit. On the day of the pickup, Allen called me and said the earliest my vehicle co [More]

Placing (4) additional charges on my cre
      Review by on 11/6/2017 12:58 PM

On 7-15-2017, I authorized and received Order# 10230-VK to transport my truck from ME to MA. First Class sub contracted my service request to a 2nd carrier. Truck was delivered on time with no issues. [More]