Miami, Florida

Fidelity Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Fidelity Auto Shipping

More Info for Fidelity Auto Shipping

Fidelity Auto Shipping has years of experience in the vehicle, and maritime service. Specializing in domestic, and international transport. We service Alaska & Hawaii as well. We transport within Canada, as well as cross border transport between Canada and the U.S.A. We offer container and RoRo shipping throughout the world. Specifically, Central and South America, the Caribbean. We also do Oceania (Australia, New Zealand) Europe, Africa, Russia, East Asia (China, Thailand, Guam, Japan, Philippines), Middle East (India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE). We are the leader in domestic and international vehicle transport.

Fidelity Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Fidelity Auto Shipping's Website
    Miami, Florida

Fidelity Auto Shipping
      transport of my car from florida to ny
      Review by on 3/6/2019 8:08 PM

Odalys at Fidelity scheduled Ukos Autotrans USA LLC to transport my car from Florida to NY. The car was delivered on time. Luba and her brother. They took meticulous car of the car and delivered it in [More]

Excellent service!
      Review by on 3/4/2019 4:25 PM

Sherry was able to schedule my car to be shipped across the country within hours of me reaching out, and for a fair price! My previous shipment plans fell through and Fidelity saved the day in no time [More]

Sherry
      Review by on 3/2/2019 8:07 AM

As expected with moving, I had a few hiccups here and there in the process but overall I wanted to say that it was a GREAT experience. In fact, one of my cars actually arrived a few days early (I ship [More]