Miami, Florida

Fidelity Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Fidelity Auto Shipping

More Info for Fidelity Auto Shipping

Fidelity Auto Shipping has years of experience in the vehicle, and maritime service. Specializing in domestic, and international transport. We service Alaska & Hawaii as well. We transport within Canada, as well as cross border transport between Canada and the U.S.A. We offer container and RoRo shipping throughout the world. Specifically, Central and South America, the Caribbean. We also do Oceania (Australia, New Zealand) Europe, Africa, Russia, East Asia (China, Thailand, Guam, Japan, Philippines), Middle East (India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE). We are the leader in domestic and international vehicle transport.

Fidelity Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Fidelity Auto Shipping's Website
    Miami, Florida

On time and friendly
      Review by gerardo suare on 8/3/2018 8:09 PM

Thank you for the help and service. Everyone was really helpful. I will definitely be recommending you to my friends and family. Driver was very friendly and delivery was on time.

Car shipping
      Review by andrew on 7/22/2018 2:38 PM

I looked up this company to have my car shipped, I am glad to say I had a good experience and will definately used them again. I could drive my vehicle and fudelity arrange the pick up with in a few d [More]

Auto shipping service
      Review by vanna on 7/20/2018 7:50 PM

My experience with this company satisfactory. I was able to get my car transported from Nevada to Florida safely. The whole process was easy and the price was fair. Thanks fidelity for all your help!