Miami, Florida

Fidelity Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Fidelity Auto Shipping

More Info for Fidelity Auto Shipping

Fidelity Auto Shipping has years of experience in the vehicle, and maritime service. Specializing in domestic, and international transport. We service Alaska & Hawaii as well. We transport within Canada, as well as cross border transport between Canada and the U.S.A. We offer container and RoRo shipping throughout the world. Specifically, Central and South America, the Caribbean. We also do Oceania (Australia, New Zealand) Europe, Africa, Russia, East Asia (China, Thailand, Guam, Japan, Philippines), Middle East (India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE). We are the leader in domestic and international vehicle transport.

Fidelity Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Fidelity Auto Shipping's Website
    Miami, Florida

Review by on 6/2/2018 12:33 AM

Great service. I hired another company who left me stranded without any options. I called back Fidelity and they got it done, thank you again for your help!!

Fidelity Auto Shipping
      Amazing customer service and prompt deli
      Review by on 10/12/2017 8:54 AM

Great customer service and I got my car from California to Tennessee in 3 days and in perfect condition. I never expected to get the car that fast. Odalys and Fidelity was the only company that stayed [More]

Played Bait and Switch, Then a No Show
      Review by on 7/11/2017 1:54 PM

Typical bait and switch. They tell you one thing over the phone and then have something different on the paperwork. I should have ran away when I realized that. They contacted me after inputting in [More]