Home > Company > F > Fidelity Auto Shipping

Miami, Florida

Fidelity Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Fidelity Auto Shipping

More Info for Fidelity Auto Shipping

Fidelity Auto Shipping has years of experience in the vehicle, and maritime service. Specializing in domestic, and international transport. We service Alaska & Hawaii as well. We transport within Canada, as well as cross border transport between Canada and the U.S.A. We offer container and RoRo shipping throughout the world. Specifically, Central and South America, the Caribbean. We also do Oceania (Australia, New Zealand) Europe, Africa, Russia, East Asia (China, Thailand, Guam, Japan, Philippines), Middle East (India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE). We are the leader in domestic and international vehicle transport.

Fidelity Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 18 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Fidelity Auto Shipping Played Bait and Switch, Then a No Show
      Review by on 7/11/2017 1:54 PM

Typical bait and switch. They tell you one thing over the phone and then have something different on the paperwork. I should have ran away when I realized that. They contacted me after inputting in [More]

Fidelity Auto Shipping Company Never Fulfilled Contract
      Review by on 6/27/2017 2:29 PM

Terrible company. Quoted a price but could never secured a driver. Had to find another transport. They charged me for their service even though they never could secure a driver. I will never recommend [More]

Fidelity Auto Shipping Over charged
      Review by on 11/20/2016 9:22 PM

I was receiving constant calls, e-mails, voice messages weekly from fidelity until I finally decided that I would use their service. However, I realized quickly the type of crook I was dealing with. M [More]

Joseph - Good morning Greg, Looking over our records you these statements you allege are not correct. If you would please reference your agreement you signed on 11/11/16 2:09 pm est, you will see the contr...