Miami, Florida

Fidelity Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Fidelity Auto Shipping

More Info for Fidelity Auto Shipping

Fidelity Auto Shipping has years of experience in the vehicle, and maritime service. Specializing in domestic, and international transport. We service Alaska & Hawaii as well. We transport within Canada, as well as cross border transport between Canada and the U.S.A. We offer container and RoRo shipping throughout the world. Specifically, Central and South America, the Caribbean. We also do Oceania (Australia, New Zealand) Europe, Africa, Russia, East Asia (China, Thailand, Guam, Japan, Philippines), Middle East (India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE). We are the leader in domestic and international vehicle transport.

Fidelity Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Fidelity Auto Shipping Amazing customer service and prompt deli
      Review by on 10/12/2017 8:54 AM

Great customer service and I got my car from California to Tennessee in 3 days and in perfect condition. I never expected to get the car that fast. Odalys and Fidelity was the only company that stayed [More]

Fidelity Auto Shipping Played Bait and Switch, Then a No Show
      Review by on 7/11/2017 1:54 PM

Typical bait and switch. They tell you one thing over the phone and then have something different on the paperwork. I should have ran away when I realized that. They contacted me after inputting in [More]

Fidelity Auto Shipping Company Never Fulfilled Contract
      Review by on 6/27/2017 2:29 PM

Terrible company. Quoted a price but could never secured a driver. Had to find another transport. They charged me for their service even though they never could secure a driver. I will never recommend [More]