Boynton Beach, Florida

Fast Track Auto Carriers is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Fast Track Auto Carriers

More Info for Fast Track Auto Carriers

Scammers
Review by on 8/1/2019 5:23 PM

I have transported my car through this company. And I had a terrible experience. The damaged my car and refused to pay for it. When I tried calling to resolve the issue they just told they'll call bac [More]

Scam alert!
Review by on 7/8/2018 9:06 AM

I was quoted $450 total to transport a car from North Alabama to South Florida. Sounds too good to be true, right? It was. $150 of that is the broker fee and the rest goes to the driver. When the driv [More]

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!
Review by on 5/8/2017 4:48 PM

I wish I'd have found this site before attempting to book with these people. I called and was guaranteed by phone, that I would have a shipper assigned within 24 hours, so I authorized the $150 depos [More]

Fast Track Auto Carriers
Be careful - quotes low prices then can'
Review by on 8/12/2016 5:35 PM

Very smooth sales process to get me to sign the deal. Said no refunds of the deposit, but you just trust folks to do what they say they are going to do sometimes. Lesson learned! I was quoted $810 to [More]

Fast Track Auto Carriers
Does not do what is quoted or promises
Review by on 6/29/2016 1:54 PM

Was quoted one price. And later told in order to receive car I need to pay more. Even though my contract has the original price. Company won't deliver car unless I pay more. Very dishonest. When I cal [More]

SCAMMERS! BEAWARE!
Review by on 4/29/2016 1:04 PM

These people are scammers! Do not trust this company! Everything they promise is a lie. If you deal with them , they will turn your life into a nightmare. All the bad reviews about these crooks are tr [More]

Never Use Fast Track Auto Carriers dba A
Review by on 2/10/2016 3:45 PM

TOTAL SCAM !!! CUSTOMERS BEWARE !!! These scammers are out to steal your money. They promise pickup and delivery by a set date for a set price and require a $100 deposit. Once you pay the deposit, [More]

The worst company, Fast Track Auto Carri
Review by on 2/1/2016 7:31 PM

I had a really hard time since my car was not picked up for more than a week. I called this company many times but was mostly put on their auto machine. According to the contract, this company is not [More]

WAS QUOTED ONE PRICE, CHARGED ANOTHER
Review by on 10/16/2015 7:21 PM

I was quoted $210 to ship my car, I gave a deposit of $100 to Fast Track and was told that I needed to pay the driver $110 when the car showed up. Andy told me the car would ship within a few days, th [More]

Will use again!
Review by on 10/15/2015 1:59 PM

These guys are literally half the price of any competition out there, they were quick and professional. Beware other companies try to scare you out of using them. I got several calls telling me how my [More]

Car delivery
Review by on 10/12/2015 9:45 AM

Donna was very prompt and easy to work with. Driver was very friendly and communicated all the way through the process. Price was right and service was excellent. Would use again.

Fast Track Auto Carriers
Make sure it is in the contract...
Review by on 10/10/2015 9:23 AM

Under-the-gun to ship a car, I submitted my telephone number to a car-carrier website and soon received calls from several transport companies. Terry from FastTrack called to educate me on how the ca [More]

Not honest about charges
Review by on 10/7/2015 3:30 PM

Was not honest with his charges were set up...out of the $810.00 the "deposit" was not conveyed as a BROKER FEE although it was in the paperwork that followed.....therefore there was a highe [More]

Fast Track Auto Carriers
Potentially a scam. Recommend you avoid.
Review by on 10/5/2015 3:03 PM

I want to share my costly education in the world of auto shipping so YOU don't have to pay for an experience like this. TL:DR - don't ever pay a deposit prior to a transporter being assigned - there [More]

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Review by on 9/29/2015 9:30 AM

I worked with Harrison at Fast Track Auto to have my motorcycle shipped for NH to GA. The motorcycle was picked up 4 days after the promise date of pick up and there was a period of about 5 days where [More]

Fast Track Auto Carriers
Never shipped a car before.
Review by on 9/18/2015 7:59 PM

I've never shipped a car before and my kid was headed off to college half a continent away. I did my homework and after reading all of the "Horror Story" reviews on line I was as confused as [More]

97 CHEVY
Review by on 9/11/2015 9:51 AM

MY VEHICLE WAS PICKED UP AND DELIVERED ON TIME WITH NO HEADACHES. I HAD COMPLETE COMMUNICATION WITH THE CARRIER. ANDREW AND DOUG WERE VERY HELPFUL. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM AND DEFINITELY USE THEM AGAIN [More]

Fast Track Auto Carriers
Faster than expected, and enclosed.
Review by on 9/6/2015 9:46 AM

My son was home on leave and bought a Motorcycle, so we started looking as to how we would move it. We received tons of calls, and even more promises. Worst part was being told how horrible all of &qu [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 8/24/2015 9:18 AM

I would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of transporting a vehicle. From the onset, Donna was very professional and helpful. I was provided with exact information relating to the transp [More]

Seamless and Professional
Review by on 8/24/2015 8:24 AM

Terri and Donna did the paperwork, Derek was the dispatcher and Orlando was the driver. It was the best experience ever. I would definitely use this company again. Pick up was within a three days w [More]

Do not use!!!!!!!
Review by on 8/19/2015 10:35 AM

Worst experience of my life , 3 weeks down the drain . After paying my deposit,I was given the run around for 3 weeks and insulted or lied to every time I spoke with them . Finally THEY OFFERED TO REF [More]

Fast Track Auto Carriers
Rip off don't respond to customers unpro
Review by on 8/13/2015 3:24 PM

****updating my complaint. This company has now even refused to respond to my bank and MasterCard in regards to my complaint. People be aware if you use this and give a deposit they know it is for ser [More]

Great job guys!!
Review by on 8/13/2015 11:53 AM

hello my name is Ryan, a few months ago i started trading vehicles over the internet and needed a reliable transport broker. At first i had a tough time, a lot of the brokers were to aggressive and we [More]

DEALERSHIP TRANSPORT
Review by on 8/13/2015 10:45 AM

I WORK FOR A SUBARU DEALERSHIP IN SOUTH FLORIDA I HAVE USED THIS COMPANY NUMEROUS TIMES EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS A+++ I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. MY VEHICLES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CLEAN UPON DELIVERY.

OVERALL EXPERIENCE
Review by on 8/12/2015 3:10 PM

This entire process was outstanding and seamless from point of sale to delivery. The driver/carrier was in phone contact from start to finish . He was polite thorough and very skilled. I would use [More]

Vehicle shipment
Review by on 8/12/2015 1:33 PM

Harrison went above and beyond! Provided update! Kept in touch and followed up to make sure everything went smoothly! Would definitely recommend fast track!!!

They play no games!!💯
Review by on 8/12/2015 1:19 PM

I was dealing with several different company's who were not giving me valid information and continued to lie to me. I spoke with Aron and he assured me he would get me on the first thing smoking!! And [More]

del '68 roadrunner
Review by on 8/4/2015 6:30 PM

I have to say Harrison was honest and forward about everything. Everything was dealt in a professional way and the service was great. The quote was for $500 nobody touched it for a couple of days and [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 8/4/2015 1:31 PM

The person I dealt with, Harrison, turned out to be truthful and honest. Car picked up on time and delivered one day earlier than promised. Driver kept me informed. Best transport experience I've ever [More]

Fast Track Auto Carriers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions