hollywood, Florida

Fast Auto Movers Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Fast Auto Movers Inc.

More Info for Fast Auto Movers Inc.

At Fast Auto Movers, as consultants, we are here to advise and to educate the new and/or frequent customer about our Industry and what really needs to happens in order to contract Trucking companies to move cars. We are NOT sales people who just want to "close a deal" by promising and Guaranteeing things. As a Broker, we must secure a driver for you first before we can tell you when you will be picked up. WE WILL NOT make money unless we can move you, we are not here to JUST collect a deposit from our customers, We are here to Move your Vehicle and provide good customer service. If you're looking for a great experience moving your vehicle give us your trust.............................FROM THE OWNER.............................If you call me I will personally tell you what you are competing with and Why I had to quote you the way I did. I sit at my desk every night and price hundred of leads. I take my time to look ON Central Dispatch to see what price would move your car. I'm not thinking of what price to give you to book you. I'm Honest about my intentions, I want to make sure you get the service you are requesting. If I'm able to provide that service, then I've earned my money. If I'm having problems moving you and Its because my estimate wasn't good enough, I'll tell you. I wont lie to you about it. If I think moving your car to a different location would help get it done, I'll tell you. Our consultants have been trained to look at your situation and advise you on whats best to get you moved. I will send you a snapshot(picture)of your route so you can see what I'm looking at when I try to figure out what its going to take to move your vehicle on your route. Peter O. Owner (F.A.M.)

Fast Auto Movers Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions