miami lakes, Florida

Expedited Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Expedited Shipping

More Info for Expedited Shipping

Expedited Shipping Services is a family owned and operated auto shipping company and we all love what we do! We ship with the integrity and honesty you deserve on newer state of the art two story car carrier who will pick up your second biggest asset at your front door and handle it with silk hands care and drop it off to your front door. safe and sound. We save the miles in your vehicle by never driving it except to load it onto our car carrier where it will remain for a safe arrival at your delivery destination. Call us direct for a free no obligation auto shipping quote 917-382-3441 and see why America Ships with Expedited

Expedited Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Expedited Shipping 's Website
    miami lakes, Florida

EXPEDITED Shipping Service
      Review by on 4/11/2019 5:39 PM

My first to use a Car transporter and was very concerned about trucking co.s thinking my car could in up in Cuba[Ha}well I must say dealing with Katrina and Jessica of Expedited Shipping put me at e [More]

Maureen Diaz - Expedited Shipping Service is delighted to hear the auto transport from Fl - Oh went according to plan Delbert! You are a doll! We had a great subject you! I agree 2 day transit time was lighting fast...

Expedited Shipping
      What a refreshing auto shipping experien
      Review by on 2/13/2019 4:50 PM

I say what a refreshing experience simply because I called and spoke to about 10 different auto transport companies and...much was left to be desired. They were pushy...inept...I am serious about thei [More]

Maureen Diaz - Thanks John for taking the time to review Expedited Shipping. Your kind words and time taken to actually write a great review for our service is very much appreciated. We remain committed to an except...