Hollywood, Florida

Excelsior Transport and Recovery LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Excelsior Transport and Recovery LLC

More Info for Excelsior Transport and Recovery LLC

We specialize in local and cross-country moves, boats and over-sized vehicle transports. Military, student and senior discounts available.

Excelsior Transport and Recovery LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Excelsior Transport and Recovery LLC's Website
    Hollywood, Florida

None payment
      Review by on 12/26/2016 4:52 PM

We are overnight transport we did a transport for this company it was a quick pay before drop off they fooled us and said 2 days after drop off never got the payment from them. Every time I call they [More]

Quick delivery!!
      Review by on 11/26/2016 1:00 AM

I got my car shipped from Florida to Indiana. The car got picked in the morning at 9am and delivered by next day evening(around 7pm), which was very quick. I truly appreciate their services.

Excelsior Transport and Recovery LLC
      A company you can truly trust with your
      Review by on 11/3/2016 2:30 PM

So this is the first time I have ever needed my car transported from one place to the next because I usually drive it there. I had just left the military and was leaving on side of the US to go to the [More]