Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc.
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc.

More Info for Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc.

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Transport vintage 1967 Corvette fromNY t
Review by on 8/15/2017 2:53 PM

I wanted to ship my 1967 Corvette from Buffalo NY to Long Beach CA and went online to search for reputable transport companies. I was immediately inundated with calls and emails of various companies [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. First Class Transportation Company
Review by on 7/29/2017 1:33 PM

I can't say enough about how great Kevin and his team at Enclosed Vehicle Transport were to deal with. From the first phone call to when the vehicle was delivered, everything was top notch, clear, smo [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Fast and safe delivery!!
Review by on 7/11/2017 8:37 AM

I contacted Enclosed Vehicle Transport on a Sunday and Kevin got back to me the same day and answered all questions. I scheduled with them and they had my Mustang picked up in just 2 days!! I was thri [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Bait and Switch Scam
Review by on 6/28/2017 7:16 AM

My elderly mother hired Enclosed Vehicle Transport in error. She thought she was hiring a reputable company that she was familiar with and therefore did not shop around even though I advised her that [More]

Kevin Dudley - The customer had Enclosed Vehicle Transport confused with Passport Transport. I've contacted them and was told they would get back to me this week to hopefully work the situation out. Below is a...

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Flawless Delivery of Vehicle
Review by on 4/16/2017 9:55 AM

Great Service. Quick turnaround from initial quote to flawless delivery of a classic muscle car. Kevin Dudley always answered by questions and concerns even over the weekend. Charles was a great dri [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Super Responsive and Knowledgable Transp
Review by on 10/28/2016 11:38 PM

I must say, that Kevin @ Enclosed Vehicle Transport and Steve @ Image Auto Group (driver) both worked together to get my 1993 Mazda RX-7 from Texas to California without one problem. Kevin is very res [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Enclosed Vehicle Transport classic Briti
Review by on 8/15/2016 12:52 AM

I needed secure, covered transport for a fully-restored rare 1969 MGC-GT Downton Stage 3 Conversion from Pioneer CA to San Antonio TX and I had a narrow window with only a one-week lead time. The car [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Specialized load
Review by on 8/8/2016 11:10 AM

I could not be more pleased by the service provided by Enclosed Vehicle Transport. The load was 2 each 100 year old cars on wheeled carts and 3 pallets of parts. The communication was the best and the [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Excellent service!
Review by on 5/13/2016 6:54 PM

Kevin and driver, Geoff took excellent care of my Lotus delivery. They sent me pictures of the loading and unloading and kept me abreast of the timing of delivery. They even went out of there way to m [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. 2012 Porsche 911
Review by on 2/15/2016 1:43 PM

All I can say is "WOW!!" Our 911 has already been delivered and in perfect shape. In the time I've been trying to get a firm estimate and delivery schedule from one of your competitors, your company [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Finally a quality auto shipper!!
Review by on 1/6/2016 4:19 PM

These guys are the best! I have used many shippers over the years only to be disappointed time and time again. Not the case with Enclosed Vehicle Transport. Fast quote, professional service and good [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Transportation of car and motorcycle
Review by on 11/9/2015 2:57 PM

I am totally satisfied with EVT and the service they provided. The communication throughout the transaction was impeccable and the transport equipment was clean and functional. I would not choose or t [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. EVT (broker) OK Auto (carrier)
Review by on 9/19/2015 9:28 PM

Kevin Dudley of EVT (broker) was excellent to deal with. This was my first vehicle transport experience. The 1965 restored muscle car was a once in a lifetime type purchase and i was very nervous. The [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. EVT (broker) OK Auto (carrier)
Review by on 9/19/2015 9:28 PM

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Porsche Shipment
Review by on 9/11/2015 10:24 AM

Yes, they do broker. BUT, I needed some flexibility in the dates, drop off location and pick up times of my transport. I'm sure it was a pain for the team, but no one complained and the driver was on [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. 1969 Pontiac Lemans
Review by on 8/4/2015 12:23 PM

I needed to get a 1969 Pontiac Lemans shipped that I bought from New York state to Michigan. This was the first time I shipped a car. Rob and Kevin return phone calls and emails promptly. This was not [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. 2015 Dodge Viper
Review by on 8/3/2015 9:15 AM

After Reliable and Passport couldn't guarantee a damage free transport and stated that "debree from cars above could damage mine below" I found and used Enclosed Vehicle Transport and had th [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Vehicle Shipment (Enclosed)
Review by on 7/7/2015 4:30 PM

Outstanding. Highly professional. Given past experiences with other transporters I was very, very pleased with work product, efficiency, and communication. I would certainly use these folks again for [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Prowler Transport
Review by on 2/17/2015 10:49 AM

Received a quote promptly. Rates consistent with other carriers. Communication good throughout. Worked with seller's schedule and went the extra mile to accommodate a tight pickup window. Driver was c [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Shippers
Review by on 2/7/2015 5:19 AM

I have dealt with numerous shippers over the years. Enclosed Vehicle Transport was very timely. Answered my questions via email prior to contracting delivery. Their projected pick-up and delivery d [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Great Experience!
Review by on 2/6/2015 9:07 AM

We found Kevin to be very responsive. He quickly replied to e-mails and always answered his phone. The cars and motorcycles arrived on-time and in great condition.

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc
Review by on 1/30/2015 8:10 PM

While they may have their own trucks, this business also acts as a broker. While that condition is disclosed on their web site, no mention was made of a sub-contractor being used. Transport fee was [More]

Kevin Dudley - Our customer satisfaction is important to me. I have e-mailed both Mike as well as TransportReviews.com. Below is a copy of the e-mail that I sent to both on 2/2/15 so I can look into this. I hope ...

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. No Complaints
Review by on 12/3/2014 12:48 AM

They did exactly what they said they would do, and the car was in the same pristine condition I had instructed the dealer to clean it to.

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Review
Review by on 11/12/2014 12:23 PM

Your driver, Charles, called me the night before to tell me when he would arrive. He was right on time and showed up with what looked like a new Featherlite 53 foot trailer (had to be the biggest trai [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Just what i was looking for
Review by on 8/5/2014 1:49 PM

The driver was on time for pick up and delivered right on schedule. The truck was clean and the driver was friendly ad helpful. My motorcycle arrived on time, clean, and without any form of damage.... [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Safe and sound
Review by on 8/1/2014 10:09 AM

Scott and his son did a great job in getting my Meyers Manx 1967 Dune Buggy to its destination quickly and safely. From request to completion, the entire process was professional and problem free [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. great
Review by on 7/23/2014 5:16 PM

These guys are great. Rob Dudley and Kevin Dudley made the process of purchasing a car out of state so much easier for me. Great communication with the driver too!

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. 40 mercury
Review by on 7/19/2014 8:24 AM

would like to thank kevin for delivering my 40 merc on time as he said it would be, was contacted to let me know when my car would get to california also the driver was in touch with me also so everyt [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. New York to Houston
Review by on 6/23/2014 3:25 PM

"Our family recently relocated from New York to Houston and we needed to arrange for the transport of 2 of our vehicles, a fairly new BMW X1 and my precious 1988 Porsche Carrera Cabriolet. After [More]

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc.

Glen Mills, Pennsylvania