Miami, Florida

Elite Auto Shipper is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Elite Auto Shipper

More Info for Elite Auto Shipper

Elite Auto Shipper is an Auto Transport Company specializing in the transport and relocation of cars, trucks, SUV’s, motorcycles, and vans. We work closely with you and the carriers to ensure the delivery of your vehicle in a safe and timely manner. We have access to hundreds of auto transport carriers and companies. This gives us the ability to pick and choose from only the best drivers. We only work with vehicle carriers who are fully insured, reputable and trustworthy.

Elite Auto Shipper Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Elite Auto Shipper's Website
    Miami, Florida

Liars
      Review by on 9/21/2017 3:04 PM

I never approved them to put the order in to ship my car I keep asking them to remove my car off their board they keep telling me they don’t have it listed I’m staring at it they have my car listed! T [More]

Dishonest
      Review by on 6/6/2017 5:52 PM

I called the company to have my car shipped from Pembroke Pines to Paterson N.J. Based on the price advertised I called the company and spoke to Michael Hurst. He told me the total shipping cost was [More]