Miami, Florida

Elite Auto Shipper is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Elite Auto Shipper

More Info for Elite Auto Shipper

Elite Auto Shipper is an Auto Transport Company specializing in the transport and relocation of cars, trucks, SUV’s, motorcycles, and vans. We work closely with you and the carriers to ensure the delivery of your vehicle in a safe and timely manner. We have access to hundreds of auto transport carriers and companies. This gives us the ability to pick and choose from only the best drivers. We only work with vehicle carriers who are fully insured, reputable and trustworthy.

Elite Auto Shipper Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Elite Auto Shipper's Website
    Miami, Florida

Shipping my bike
      Review by on 3/17/2019 11:05 AM

I chose Elite to transport my Harley from Maine to Boston and almost expecting the worst but instead I was pleasantly surprised of how quick the process was. I got a fair quote, signed their contract [More]

Transport Experience
      Review by on 3/16/2019 9:52 PM

Elite Auto Shipper made this easy for us. My BMW was delivered from Washington to California in perfect condition. The staff was very friendly and informative. I have shipped cars before with other co [More]

Honest Company!
      Review by on 2/21/2019 9:53 AM

Very upfront and honest car transport company. Communication with Paul was as simple as picking up the phone. Our driver was friendly and on schedule for pick up and delivery. Very impressed with Elit [More]