Anaheim, California

Easy Car Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Easy Car Shipping

More Info for Easy Car Shipping

Excellent Repeat Experience
Review by on 10/7/2019 9:33 AM

This is our third time using Easy Car Shipping to ship our daughter’s car to/from North Carolina from the Philadelphia suburbs. Each time, the process has been professional and efficient. I’ve inter [More]

Delivered on time
Review by on 10/2/2019 5:37 PM

I selected Easy Car Shipping because they offered an on-time delivery option, and they were true to their word. I recently moved from California to Maryland and I required my car to be there the same [More]

Review by on 10/2/2019 2:45 PM

They live up to their name! Great service, friendly people, very efficient process from beginning to end! They shipped our vintage car NY to CA no problem. Fair price and beat their time estimate.

ship my cart
Review by on 9/19/2019 5:26 PM

they did a great job. they call me before the pickup to let me know when they would be their and when they delivered it ,it was in great shape just like they loaded it I would highly reconment them I [More]

Great shipping experience!
Review by on 9/19/2019 1:50 PM

I must say that Easy Car Shipping exceeded all of our expectations! David and Judy were delightful, informative and knowledgeable. They kept us informed throughout the process.The trucker picked up ou [More]

Truck transport
Review by on 9/11/2019 3:41 PM

My husband and I are extremely pleased with Easy Car Shipping! There was just the right amount of contact to set this transport up and get everything going. We were frankly surprised how quickly the t [More]

Transport 1978 El Camino from AZ to CA
Review by on 9/7/2019 12:46 PM

Dave at Easy Car Shipping was good to work with, and Jerry with Universal Transport was also a pleasure to work with and arrived on time. This is the second time I have used Easy Car Shipping.

Returning customer
Review by on 9/6/2019 9:05 AM

I’ve had my car transported twice with Easy Car Shipping and their service was FANTASTIC! The second time was a last minute ordeal; they went out of their way to accommodate my request and matched my [More]

Great Transportation Company
Review by on 8/30/2019 5:51 PM

They shipped our vehicle and it arrived sooner than we anticipated. They communicated with us every step of the way. We will definitely recommend and use Easy Car Shipping again.

1952 ford truck
Review by on 8/28/2019 8:33 AM

great from front to end could not be more pleased,they kept me updated the carrier was great deliverd right to my door. super quick to be coming cross country. so pleased

car transport
Review by on 8/22/2019 2:04 PM

Booked transportation on Sunday and had to make numerous calls to get the car picked up Wednesday. Was told to expect the car Thursday morning. The driver called on Wednesday night and begged me to ta [More]

Easy to ship you car
Review by on 8/20/2019 7:41 PM

As the name implies Easy Car Shipping makes it “Easy” to ship your car. Came in under quote. I asked for a 4 day pickup/delivery window. Gave me an even better time frame. Car was picked up on a Mond [More]

Service was great
Review by on 8/15/2019 9:37 PM

First time use but the service and cooperation from the sells associate to the transporter went well. Car was received with no issues. Would use again.

UTV Houston to New York
Review by on 8/5/2019 7:02 PM

Excellent service and communication! David was easy to work with, he did what he said he would do, very accessible, delivery was on time and in good condition. I would use Easy Car Shipping again.

Review by on 7/11/2019 9:00 PM

Easy Car Shipping was amazing. I called them to change things like 3 times and they were so flexible. I am so greatful they were able to ship both our cars from east coast to west coast. Our cars got [More]

Easy Car Shipping
Easy Car Shipping lives up to its name!
Review by on 7/1/2019 7:30 PM

In an arena where there's rampant price hiking, a bevy of horror stories, and long, difficult booking processes, Easy Car Shipping bucks the trend. They gave me a competitive offer, communicated very [More]

Car Shipping
Review by on 6/28/2019 1:19 PM

Great service, David was wonderful and very helpful. Easy process and car delivered on time with schedule. Booking was easy and will use this service again in the future.

Truck transport service
Review by on 6/11/2019 7:42 AM

Easy car shipping is a top notch truck transport. They gave me outstanding service when transporting my car from Apple Valley MN to Philadelphia PA on June 4th. I highly recommend this company to anyo [More]

David Miszti - Thanks for trusting us with your transport needs. Look forward to helping you in the future if you ever need another transport.

Car transportation
Review by on 5/13/2019 1:05 PM

David and Judy from Easy Car Shipping company made the whole process very easy for me to transport my moms car from California to New York. They explain the whole process to me . The were also always [More]

Milwaukee to NYC minivan
Review by on 5/7/2019 6:35 PM

Overall a very good experience. They arranged to transport the car quickly and didn't charge us for expedited delivery. The driver was several hours late picking the car up but delivered it a day [More]

Easy Car Shipping
Easiest car shipping experience!
Review by on 3/29/2019 11:17 AM

can’t say thank you enough to Easy car shipping! They gave me a quote really fast and picked up my car much sooner than I had expected. I had my Pacifica shipped from Oregon to Illinois, they had it [More]

David Miszti - Hi Traci, thanks for your kind words. I know that your transfer was a stressful one and I am glad we where able to lessen some of that stress with your transport of the van. It's always great to h...

Car transport
Review by on 3/28/2019 12:53 PM

The experience was smooth and professional. My car was shipped from California to Texas in three days. I was kept in the loop through out the process. Great people, great experience.

Car shipping
Review by on 3/27/2019 12:13 PM

I had two vehicles shipped by Easy Car Shipping. The price was fair and my vehicles were delivered on time and in great shape. I would definitely use them again.

Ship Car
Review by on 3/25/2019 2:16 PM

I called four shippers and all never called back. Seems like Cincy, OH is out of their way. ECS called and got it done. Cost a little more, but I didn't care. I got the car! I would have given th [More]

David Miszti - Thanks Dennis, it was a pleasure transporting your vehicle. David Miszti Easy Car Shipping 855-980-4100 David@easycarshipping.com

Truck transportation
Review by on 3/14/2019 10:05 PM

It was simple to use, I was nervous at first not ever having a truck transported before. Once I called easy car transportation I knew I made the right choice, they did everything found the transporter [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 2/12/2019 1:56 AM

Easy Car Shipping is a serious customer service priority company. I am grateful for the super easy transaction. Many other brokers will give you a quote and then bug you to death with shady sales ta [More]

David Miszti - Thanks Velda, We are always happy to hear of the great experience our customers had. Transporting vehicles in the middle of the winter with such extreme conditions can be tough. We appreciate the revi...

Harrisonburg Va to Denver CO
Review by on 2/4/2019 7:32 PM

I spoke with David and he gave me his price. I thanked him and began my research now that I had a starting point and then put it out to bid. Well when the dust settled a week later, David's price wa [More]

David Miszti - Thanks Jeff for the opportunity to transport the vehicle. We are happy to help. We always quote 1 price that includes all fees and fully insured. We look forward to serving your transport needs. ...

Easy Car Shipping
Transporting our mobiliy van from Maryla
Review by on 2/1/2019 1:21 AM

Interacting with David, the dispatcher, was easy and efficient. The driver of the No Limits Transport car carrier was polite and skilled. It was estimated that the delivery would take a week, but van [More]

David Miszti - Hi Joan, we know that stress of moving across the country can be great. Especially when you have to transport a handicap modified van that needs special attention in loading on and off. We appreci...

Car Transport shipping experience
Review by on 1/25/2019 3:38 PM

The service is good and delivered on time. The driver updated the car shipping status properly and he communicated very well. My car does not have any damages.

David Miszti - Thanks Sridhar. A pleasure to work with in getting your car delivered.

Easy Car Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions